PDA

View Full Version : Occupation

Nick
07-16-2002, 10:21 PM
Of all the news and stuff we here from both sides, nobody really tells what the occupation is. I mean i understand what a occupation is but what exactly did the "palestinians" have to deal with. I mean, were they forced into slave labor the nazi's did.(saying that just because the "palestinians"like to call israelis nazis) but really, what things did the "palestinians" have to go thru in a occupation that makes them think it's to kill civilians? i try to stay on top of this matter but never find any nformation on this.

sharonbn
07-17-2002, 03:46 AM
I don't know which "Occupation" do the Palestinians have to deal with.
However I can tell you my occupation is software programmer :)

richcrassus
07-17-2002, 05:00 PM
First, i want to say why cant i post a NEW message, i think my account has been tampered with, can only post replys i think.
I point is that the Israeli armys occupation in the West Bank to stop suicide bombing and other attacks isnt fully working.
Again theres bee 2 more attacks in tel Aviv.
The only way you can deal with these militants is to expel the entire palestinian population and give them a state in the North of the sinai penninsula, or expel all of them into Jordan. Im sure Egypt will agree especially if the US gives them a few billion$. Than build a wall around the Gaza strip and have a team of soldiors every 100metres or so guarding the wall so no one climbs over it.
Theres should be pilons driven into the ground around the wall so no one can dig underneath it.
Thats how to stop them. No occupation or no assasinations of a few leaders, non of that **** works for the long term. The only think that will it totally expelling all of them.
If they get a state in the sinai somewhere and they have an army and they start shelling Israel or other **** like that, than the Israeli army should drop a few Daisy Cutter bombs on the.
If you dont know what they are rent the movie (OUTBREAK).
They are the most powerful conventional bomb.
So that it theres no 2 ways about it, theres really only one option and its the one i explained earlier.
thanks and may Hashem bless you all.

shiva
07-30-2002, 01:29 AM
They will do and say whatever will get them what they want. Lying comes with the package. Naturally, they always sound like idiots