PDA

View Full Version : New Scandal: Egyptian priest had sex with 5000 women over the course of his career

Haifa
08-19-2002, 04:42 PM
The calibacy problem and the priest abuse scandals turned out to be an itnernational problem.

The question is: if those people really want sex, why do they become priests?

Our story this time is about an egyptian coptic christian priest who blackmailed 5000 married women into having sex with him over the course of his career as a priest.

srouce: www.metimes.com

Coptic Christians took to the streets throughout Egypt on June 17 and 18 to protest the printing of an explicit news story exposing the sexual misconduct of a Coptic monk.

The demonstrations, which brought 5,000 Copts out in Cairo on June 17 and over 1,000 in the southern town of Asyut, were triggered after the independent Egyptian newspaper Al Nabaa published a vivid account of the sexual activity of a former monk from the Al Moharaq Monastery.

The article was also accompanied with graphic pictures of the monk in compromising positions with an apparently married woman.

The story's inflammatory headline ran, "The Al Moharaq Monastery is transformed into a prostitution house at the hands of its head monk." Al Moharaq Monastery is one of the holiest sites to Christians. It is believed that the Holy Family made its way here when it found exile in Egypt.

Authorities have deployed police in Coptic neighborhoods and around other Christian religious institutions throughout Egypt.

The article in Al Nabaa alleged that Barsoom Al Mahureqy, a monk at Al Moharaq Monastery, had sex with over 5,000 Coptic women, and that his indiscretions were committed with the full knowledge of Church leaders. The article also alleged that the head of the monastery was involved in an extortion racket set up by Mahureqy, who was blackmailing married women with whom he had had sex.

The head of Al Moharaq Monastery, Bishop Sawyeres, released a statement that said Mahureqy was excommunicated from the Coptic Church in 1996 for "abandoning the traditions of the church and monasticism."

The church did not deny the allegation against Mahureqy and said, "Since he was expelled, the monastery had no control over what actions he took, what cloths he wore or if he kept or shaved his beard."

According to information obtained by the association, Mahureqy videotaped himself having sex with a married woman. The woman later complained to police who confiscated the video.

Minister of Interior Habib Al Adli personally ordered the arrest of the former monk, while the State Security Prosecution order him detained for 15 days.

very nice. The newspaper published photos extracted from a tape that shows him having sex INSIDE the church!

Personally, I believe that celibacy should be dropped as a requirement for priesthood.

Ezra
08-20-2002, 02:05 AM
Hahahahaha.. I thought you said (2 years) in a topic before, and here are your words:

Coptics can only take credit for what the coptic priest did 2 years ago: having sex with 2000 infertile women after telling them that his holy sperm will help them have children.

See how liar and rotten you are as your Islam?

The calibacy problem and the priest abuse scandals turned out to be an itnernational problem.

The question is: if those people really want sex, why do they become priests?

Our story this time is about an egyptian coptic christian priest who blackmailed 5000 married women into having sex with him over the course of his career as a priest.

5000 WOMEN! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.... So let's make the math here. Assume he sleeps with 2/day, that means he slept continuously with them for 2500 days. That's 7 years and 1 months and 20 days of CONTINUOUS sex 2 times daily! Hahahahahahaha... Sooo funny.

THAT'S EVEN HORNIER THAN MUHAMMAD THE PROPHET OF ISLAM WHO MARRIED 27 WOMEN ONE OF THEM WAS 9 YEARS OLD ! HAHAHAHAHA

Haifa,
Can you tell us when did this happen?
Can you tell us another "source" other than a single newspaper link?
Can you tell us how come this newspaper got all these stuff before even the police hear about?
Can you tell us how can a person do that for a continuous 7 years in a monastery without being caught?
Can you please tell us what happened to this newspaper?
Can you please tell us the response of the Church?

Haifa, I really thank you so much. With couple of words from you, you do what I'm trying to do with thousands of words, i.e. Proving how rotten Islam is!

Mediocrates
08-20-2002, 07:55 AM
you two deserve each other

Haifa
08-20-2002, 09:52 AM
another website? yes, its everywhere!

1- http://www.metimes.com/2K1/issue2001-25/eg/enraged_copts_riot.htm

2- http://www.cairotimes.com/news/monks.html

3- http://www.cpj.org/attacks01/mideast01/egypt.html

4- http://www.jordanembassyus.org/06252001003.htm

5- http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/010622/2001062220.html

this is only the first page of search in google.. I am sure there are literally thousands of articles.

Ezra
08-20-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Haifa
another website? yes, its everywhere!

1- http://www.metimes.com/2K1/issue2001-25/eg/enraged_copts_riot.htm

2- http://www.cairotimes.com/news/monks.html

3- http://www.cpj.org/attacks01/mideast01/egypt.html

4- http://www.jordanembassyus.org/06252001003.htm

5- http://www.arabicnews.com/ansub/Daily/Day/010622/2001062220.html

this is only the first page of search in google.. I am sure there are literally thousands of articles.

Haaaa??? I thought you know how to read and write rather than coping and pasting!!!! Are you afraid to answer my questions with your own word or what?

Ezra
08-20-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Mediocrates
you two deserve each other

It's not a matter of desrving. It's a matter of "enough lies". Remember that I have delt with these liars for over 20 years. I know how they spread their poisons around.

Haifa
08-21-2002, 08:22 AM
Can you tell us when did this happen?

It happened over the course of his career!! since he started until he was supposedly excommunicated!!

Can you tell us another "source" other than a single newspaper link?
Yes, I can show you pictures of the priest with a women. they're on the internet too. You have to be over 18 though

Can you tell us how come this newspaper got all these stuff before even the police hear about?

Actually the police knew about it but kept a closed eye so that coptics would not demonstrate like what happened after the newspaper showed it. Again, it was a coptic priest having sex with coptic women, why would the police intervene?

Can you tell us how can a person do that for a continuous 7 years in a monastery without being caught?

Other monks probably cooporated with him. After all, he was caught in the end, by the church, the news paper, and the police. By everyone!

Can you please tell us what happened to this newspaper?
It was taken off the market because the coptics caused riots and trouble. After all, the coptics did not want the others to know what is happening in their communities. Ironically, the coptics always cry for press freedom and whatnot!

Can you please tell us the response of the Church?

Pope Shenoudah admitted that the priest did it, and said that the priest was excommunicated. Again, this does not change anything! He still did it

Now I do not know the purpose of your questions. Are you trying to say that the article is fabricated? That the police arrested the guy for no reason? That the video tapes showing him with another woman are fabricated too?

Do not even try.

Haifa
08-21-2002, 08:25 AM
Now it is my turn to ask questions

1- In your opinion, what is the best way to educate the coptics and show them that the priests' sperm isnt holy and cant make infertile women fertile? Can you think of an experiment?

Ezra
08-21-2002, 10:44 AM
Now it is my turn to ask questions

1- In your opinion, what is the best way to educate the coptics and show them that the priests' sperm isnt holy and cant make infertile women fertile? Can you think of an experiment?

By keeping then away from Muhammad and the Islam teaching who had his sperm inside a 9-yrs old girl! So simple!

Ezra
08-21-2002, 10:51 AM

Actually the police knew about it but kept a closed eye so that coptics would not demonstrate like what happened after the newspaper showed it. Again, it was a coptic priest having sex with coptic women, why would the police intervene?

So, are you saying that the guy is now free? After all, why would the police intervene between a coptic priest having sex with coptic women?

Pope Shenoudah admitted that the priest did it, and said that the priest was excommunicated. Again, this does not change anything! He still did it

Can you please provide link for the official statement of the church?

Ezra
08-23-2002, 08:37 PM
Haifa, we are still waiting for your reply. Have you ran away? You will look so fool if you came up with any execuse not to reply.

Ezra
08-24-2002, 06:03 PM
Haifa please don't run away! Are you afraid to look as a liar?

Ezra
08-25-2002, 11:42 AM
Still waiting!

So you admit that you are a big liar?

Ray
10-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Does indicate the power of Sex!

5000 and still going strong! :D

Ray
10-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Since sex is the flavour of this thread, here's one for the road. Of course, it is a deviation.

A 12-year-old Pakistani boy says he killed a 10-year-old fellow pupil to close a religious school in order to stop sexual abuse by a teacher.

The boy was arrested in the city of Multan, in Punjab province, on Friday.

The boy said he had "no bad feelings" about his victim and that he knew of up to 10 boys who had been abused. Police are looking for the teacher named.

Rights activists have recently stepped up calls for investigations into abuses at religious schools.

The 12-year-old boy was brought before a police press conference in Multan on Saturday, saying he slit the throat of the younger boy in a school bathroom.

"I had no bad feelings against this boy. I was obsessed with getting this school closed," he said.

"I wanted to give a bad name to the school so that the abuse of children could stop."

Multan police chief Munir Ahmed Chisti said the boy could face life imprisonment if found guilty. Juveniles cannot be executed under Pakistani law.

Human rights activists want more investigations into abuses in madrassas, but the subject is considered taboo in highly conservative Muslim society.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4278770.stm

Gentlemen prefer blondes and the Mullahs prefer boys! Or as the ditty goes for the sealegs - Any port in stormy weather!

The_Lonley_Wolf
05-24-2006, 05:42 PM
all links that thing called haifa put is from the arabic media which he himself knows it used to tell lies

Arjunn
05-24-2006, 10:01 PM
life imprisonment for a a boy??? and even that he did to point out the currupt practices..wow..no wonder pakistan practices sharia law now

Arjunn
05-24-2006, 10:02 PM
Since sex is the flavour of this thread, here's one for the road. Of course, it is a deviation.

Gentlemen prefer blondes and the Mullahs prefer boys! Or as the ditty goes for the sealegs - Any port in stormy weather!

life imprisonment for a a boy??? and even that he did to point out the currupt practices..wow..no wonder pakistan practices sharia law now

l_prior
07-18-2006, 04:50 PM
The guyt has sex with 5000 women in his career? where do i get an aplication form for the vacancy !!!

Agnosthiest
07-19-2006, 09:09 AM
The story had been overblown. 5000 is too unrealistic.

Mediocrates
07-19-2006, 10:00 AM
I didn't know Wilt Chamberlain was Egyptian.

The Baron
07-19-2006, 10:19 AM
The Pakistany boy is somwhat lucky.

If a girl had killed a teacher (thought I don't see in which situation this could happen), she would be already ''honour'' (heavily emphasis on the quotations marks) killed.