PDA

View Full Version : 25 post the thresold

eur-falange
02-27-2006, 10:37 AM
I' unsdestand the thread to post new threads, 25 post ahah:D
Now I have the last problem, always when I post in athread, even without subscribing, I obtin the thread subscribed and Email in my box. What's the problem?

Roland
02-27-2006, 11:02 PM
I' unsdestand the thread to post new threads, 25 post ahah:D
Now I have the last problem, always when I post in athread, even without subscribing, I obtin the thread subscribed and Email in my box. What's the problem?
Everytime you post a reply, the thread shows up as subscripted.
You have to go to "User CP" and unsubscribe manually.
User CP -> Edit options -> Set "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Do not subscribe".

Annaliese
02-27-2006, 11:26 PM
Everytime you post a reply, the thread shows up as subscripted.
You have to go to "User CP" and unsubscribe manually.
User CP -> Edit options -> Set "Default Thread Subscription Mode" to "Do not subscribe".

Roland, not that you would have any reason to have seen it, however, I have explained this to eur-falange more than once in even more detail than you just did.

eur-falange, how about PMing or emailing one of the 'powers-that-be' and ask to be walked through the procedure ... step by step? :)

Roland
02-28-2006, 02:26 AM
Roland, not that you would have any reason to have seen it, however, I have explained this to eur-falange more than once in even more detail than you just did.
Yes, I know. You're so cool, I'm trying to catch up. ;)

eur-falange
02-28-2006, 10:22 PM
You say necessary, once Every memeber post in a thrread, the subscriction is automatic; there is not possibilty every time to go in UserCP?

Arjunn
03-01-2006, 06:23 PM
ah 25 posts for u to be able to make ur own thread:(:( .lol 14 more to go

Arjunn
03-03-2006, 10:38 AM
20 posts and more to go

The Baron
03-25-2006, 03:06 AM
25 posts is maybe a little too much...