Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Song From israel

Gershon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi_314
    Yes!
    Lets call on a moderator to make this a Jewish only forum.
    Nice touch
    I didn't say I would plop a bomb in Israel's laps. I said Israel deserves such nonsense.

Keep in mind that Israeli support in the US is dwindling as we speak. If the US flips and it can, Israel will end up doing what it should have done since 67. Even if Israel leaves the land they stole from 67, there will still be a couple generations to go before all is forgiven. Israel has a long road to follow even if they screw their heads on correctly.
    Lets call on a moderator to make this a Jewish only forum.
    Nice touch
    I didn't say I would plop a bomb in Israel's laps. I said Israel deserves such nonsense
    Pi_314:The moderator won't make this a Jewish only forum. But the moderator will prevent it from getting a deluge of anti Israel propaganda which you'd know if you read "rules of the road" under the "our community" thread.

Thanks for clarifying your not wanting to "plop a bomb in Israel's laps." I'm not sure I understand why "Israel deserves such nonsense." I don't know where you live, but your hero Nasrallah was shown on Israel tv at 17:00 on Shabat telling us he would start firing south of Haifa. He sent a bomb to Tiberius and showed he can get pretty close to my front door in Tel Aviv.

Keep in mind that Israeli support in the US is dwindling as we speak. If the US flips and it can, Israel will end up doing what it should have done since 67. Even if Israel leaves the land they stole from 67, there will still be a couple generations to go before all is forgiven. Israel has a long road to follow even if they screw their heads on correctly
    Funny about your Israel's support comment. I read in Gallup 26 July, More than four in five Americans (83%) say Israel is justified in its current military action in Lebanon,

Israel won a defensive war against Egypt, Jordan and Syria in 1967. From whom did they steal land? The "disputed territories" are bounty won in '67, and "to the victors go the spoils." Israel has been willing to give some of this bounty back as evidenced with Gaza and the Sinai. But Hamas and Hezbollah's murdering, kidnapping, digging tunnels into Israel's soverign land, doesn't exactly show exemplary behavior. Can you read UN Security Council Resolution 242 and 338?
    Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area and their right to live in peace within secure and recognized boundaries free from threats or acts of force;

Mishpacha
    You are obviosly short on debating skills. I.E. Lets shoot for degradation.
    That means a lot coming from someone who apparently doesn't know what debate is or avoids it at all cost.

You surely lost when you called on for help when things didn't go your way - Very Teen.
    Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that "Israel deserves to be nuked" was a point of debate, rather I interpreted it as bile retched by a sick mind. My mistake.

Mira
    As usual the core problem is not addressed. You don't have to have permission to leave stolen property. This conflict goes on because Israeli's know they cannot lose, while Arabs fight because they know they are right. I take the Arab side on this issue, because as I said the my last post - They have the moral high ground.... worth dying for.
    Shebba Farms was won in a defensive war against Syria. The law is on Israel's side for this. It's return along with the rest of the Golan needs to be negotiated for in exchange for a peace agreement. After the Lebanon war, the UN declared that Israel withdrew its troops to the Blue Line and left all of Lebanon. The UN is no lover of Israel and if the Arabs had the moral high ground as you claim, they would not be calling for negotiations between Israel and Syria or Israel and the Palestinian Authroity. I only wish that the way you write about the conflict was as easy as you make it sound to resolve.

Mira
    I have no problem negotiating land for peace if it does lead to a real peace. I mentioned in my intal post that you responded to that there were probably opportunities for the Lebanese government to negotiate for such a peace, but Hariri was killed before that could happpen. Hey, do you even know who Hariri was? Don't tell me that Israel should just give up land that has strategic value without getting anything in return when the UN itself has said that the Blue Line is the official recognized border between Lebanon and Israel. Hezballah can always find reasons to attack. The reasons they gave for this latest attack were about prisoners, not Sheba Farms.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzer1
    Nice song, perhaps nexts years entry for the Eurovision? It can't do worse then last years.
    As a youth I used to weep in butcher's shops.

ouwatgeh
    could someone give me the lyrics of this song but in english letters not english language but english letters so I can read it ???

Kitty
    great song wow come on israel rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by ouwatgeh
    could someone give me the lyrics of this song but in english letters not english language but english letters so I can read it ???
    Okay, I'll try, with translation to each line. Translation is mine, so in some places it will differ a word or two from the one in the subtitles.

Ata nir'a kmo kus yeor
    Yesh lekha zekher shel tzipor
    Adif she-tishaer ba hor
    Ki be-karov ata tamut
    Ata pashut yidiot gamur
    Yim shigaon gadlut hamur
    Ata Satan o be-kitsur
    Ata hel'at ha-enoshut

Gam yim tizrok aleiny tilim
    Or te'ayem al ha-Galil
    Yim haverim shelkha mi-Syria ve-Iran
    Gam yim tapil kan od Katyushot
    Teda she ein kan shum yeushot
    Beyahad nitgaber al ha-Tzara

Yalla ya Nasrallah
    Nidfok otkha inshallah
    Nakhzir otkha le Allah
    Yim kol ha-Hizbullah
    Yalla ya Nasrallah
    Tilekh mi po ya zballal
    Nigzar kvar mi-lemaalah
    She ze ha-sof shelkha

Ata aluv, ata katan
    Ata mazkir orangutan
    Esh'ha kinim al ha-zakan
    U be-karov tayuf mi-kan
    Ata juck met, ata boesh
    Ata matkhil legityaesh
    Tsahal otkha rak mevakesh
    Kedei lisrof otkha ba-esh.

(Repeating: )
    Gam yim tizrok aleiny tilim
    Or te'ayem al ha-Galilim
    Yim haverim shelkha mi-Syria ve-Iran
    Gam yim tapil kan od Katyushot
    Teda she ein kan shum yeushot
    Beyahad nitgaber al ha-Tzara

Yalla ya Nasrallah
    Nidfok otkha inshallah
    Nakhzir otkha le Allah
    Yim kol ha-Hizbullah
    Yalla ya Nasrallah
    Tilekh mi po ya zballal
    Nigzar kvar mi-lemaalah
    She ze ha-sof shelkha

You look like the vagina of a hippopotamus
    You've got the memory/brain of a bird
    You better stay in your hole in the ground
    Because soon you will die
    You are simply a complete idiot
    With a bad case of megalomania
    You are a Satan, or, in short,
    You are the scum of mankind.

And even if you shoot rockets at us
    Or threaten the Galilee
    Together with your friends from Syria and Iran,
    And even if you drop more Katyushas here
    Know that there is no despair here
    Together, we will overcome the trouble

Yalla ya Nasrallah
    We'll kick your butt inshallah
    We'll send you back to Allah
    With all the Hizbullah
    Yalla ya Nasrallah
    Get out of here, you garbage
    It's been already decreed from above-
    Your end is near.

You are pathetic, you're small,
    You resemble an orangutan
    You've got lice in your beard
    And soon you'll be out of here
    You're a dead cockroach, you're a skunk
    You're beginning to despair
    The IDF is after you personally
    To incinerate you in the fire.

And even if you shoot rockets at us
    Or threaten the Galilee
    Together with your friends from Syria and Iran,
    And even if you drop more Katyushas here
    Know that there is no despair here
    Together, we will overcome the trouble

Yalla ya Nasrallah
    We'll kick your butt inshallah
    We'll send you back to Allah
    With all the Hizbullah
    Yalla ya Nasrallah
    Get out of here, you garbage
    It's been already decreed from above-
    Your end is near.

There you go!
    “This is a reality but I won’t deal with it in terms of recognizing or admitting it.”

Khaled Mashaal, Hamas leader

Gershon
    Propaganda? I have given only the facts.

It's nice of you to cherry pick that 83%, but half of them disapprove of the disproportionate slaughter. This won't be the same as the 17,000 people that were killed ruthlessly back when. Israel can't filter the internet like it does with the media. Us citizens might actually start digging into the history of this conflict. Well maybe not, but if gas hits six bucks a gallon, it may spark interest. It is obvious from my perspective because I've done my research. The core problem is land and the taking of it. It really is that simple.

To the victor goes the spoils?
    This isn't Rome 100BC for cripes sakes. Grow up a few thousand years. This is pathetic.
    pi_314:To what are you referring,

17,000 people that were killed ruthlessly back when?
    The losses in the current conflict in Lebanon were 398 July 26, 2006.

Propaganda? I have given only the facts.
    . . .
    Per American Heritage Dictionary, Propaganda is the systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

Israel can't filter the internet like it does with the media.
    This certainly sounds like "propaganda" to me. You say you "have given only the facts." But your comment lacks any pretext of balance or even factual basis and focuses on the demonization of Israel. Will you assert next that U.S. foreign policy is made in Israel or that Jews control the media and financial markets in the United States and the rest of the world?

It is obvious from my perspective because I've done my research.
    I'm sure you've studied the revisionists Benny Morris, Ilan Pappe, Avi Shlaim and Tom Segev. I'm sure you have a degree in Middle Eastern Studies. You and scholars like Noam Chomsky may be welcome here. Just keep down the propaganda. Your colleague Noam just condemned Hezbollah's actions though:

It's a ... very irresponsible act. It subjects Lebanese to possible – certainly to plenty of terror and possible extreme disaster. Whether it can achieve any result, either in the secondary question of freeing prisoners or the primary question of some form of solidarity with the people of Gaza, I hope so, but I wouldn't rank the probabilities very high." [emphasis added] (Democracy Now, Pacifica Radio, July 14, 2006)

To the victor goes the spoils?
    This isn't Rome 100BC for cripes sakes. Grow up a few thousand years. This is pathetic.
    Interesting you should note the Romans. Maybe your "pathos" should apply to what happened to the Jews 66 A.D. not "100BC." A little Josephus Flavius The Jewish War might help your "scholarly" research.

Or maybe you're referring to our memory of the "spoils" in 586BC with Nebuchadnezzar. We remember both of these because they occurred on the same date this Thursday, Tisha B'Av. We have had more than "a few thousand years" to "grow up" almost three times as many years.

Static
    As You said - Sheba farms is part of Syria. So what is Israel doing there?

Here's a somewhat old map
    http://www.mideastweb.org/map_israel_settlements.htm
    What is Israel doing here?
    If I lived in the area - I'd be in a killing mood myself.
    Fact is I have begun to dehumanize Israeli's. This coming from this Americans perspective. I'll give Iraeli's a homeland, and nothing more. I believe Israel won the respect of Arabs in 1967, but they lost that respect when they didn't go back home. This is where they lost the moral high ground. Arabs own this now and it is this moral high ground that is going to get Israel a nuke in Tel Aviv, and they are quite literally going to deserve it.

There was a law that was passed many thousands of years ago that still holds true today.
    That law is keep your hands of my $hit.
    Why is this so hard for Israeli's to understand?

You are a dispicable, racist simpleton, with equally dispicable, extremely unsophisticated political views. Not to mention the immorality of your philisophical views (assuming you've ever had the intelligence to flesh those out.)

Static
    Do I know you?
    No, but I know you. Unfortunately.

Static
    Coherency is a good thing...

user954651
    I believe Israel won the respect of Arabs in 1967, but they lost that respect when they didn't go back home. This is where they lost the moral high ground.
    In 1967 Israel was attacked again by her enemies with the goal of wiping her out. After 6 days when we were in a position to march on the capitals of Egypt, Jordan and Syria there was a ceacefire and Israel offered to return lands it captured in return for pace. The Arabs said No Peace. The Arabs said No Negotions. The Arab's said No Recognition of Israel.

user954651

Geek Aid from Zion

I'd like to know this too. Surely there must be a way. Computer geeks?
    Yes, its very easy to do. Do you use Windows, Linux or Mac?

For a really easy free way of capturing audio on windows do this:

Start >
    Settings >
    Control Panel >
    Sounds and Audio devices >
    (Device Volume) Advanced Button

Recording Control Window:
    Options >
    Properties >
    (Radio button) Recording >
    Make sure "Sterio Mix" is checked >
    Ok >
    Select "Sterio Mix" by picking it's checkbox.

Record:
    Start >
    Programmes >
    Accessories >
    Sound Recorder

When you hit record it will record all the audio that comes out of your PC.

Note1: Sound recorder stops recording after 60 seconds and you have to hit record again - to solve this problem, record for a second then select Effects > Decrease Speed (and repeat until you have enough seconds on the clock).

Note2: Sound recorder saves files in .wav format which has a huge file size.

Re: Song From israel

Thread Information