Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 16 facts muslims hate

mjx30

16 facts muslims hate

16 Important Facts About Jews, Arabs and Israel

1. Israel became a state circa 1030 B.C., more than two millennia before Islam.

2. Arabs from Israel first began to be called "Palestinians" in 1967 by Yasser Arafat and other Arab leaders, two decades after modern Israeli statehood.

3. After conquering the land in about 1250 B.C., Jews ruled it for more than 1,300 years and have maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.

4. For over 3,000 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule, (East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.

5. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the Bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur'an.

6. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.

7. Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.

8. In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence—some 70% of them fled without ever being ordered by Israel to leave, most of those without ever having seen an Israeli soldier.

9. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.

10. Some 650,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while about 850,000 Jews were forced to leave Muslim countries.

11. In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees from Palestine were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War II, they are the only group to have never integrated with their coreligionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel, a country no larger than New Jersey.

12. There are 22 Arab countries (with 800 times the land mass of Israel), not counting the Palestinian territories. There is only one Jewish state. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.

13. The Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel. Israel has agreed under several proposals to cede most of the West Bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian Authority, and even supported the arming of its police force after the Oslo Accords in 1993.

14. During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths and maintained in good order at Israel’s expense.

15. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to 1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 General Assembly resolutions, 429 were against Israel;

16. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the Temple Mount and Western Wall (Kotel).

AnotherAlly
    Wow, I never knew all of those facts.

No wonder there is so much hatred. Some things about history can't be changed and that doesn't sit well with certain people.

mjx30
    Most people do not know that Muslims created more Jewish refugees than Israel did. Israel housed the Jewish refugess Muslims turned there back on theres.

Dank,

You didn't counter his fact. All you did was whine. Meanwhile, Arabs have admitted that, for example, Deir Yassin was a fraud. So, y'all couldn't deal with Jews having a land of their own and being a minority in that land because it frustrated your dream to own it all, and you attempted genocide.

As a consequence, there were Arab (we didn't call them Palestinian at the time) war refugees, as there is in any other war. These people were not willing to live in peace with Israel, so they had no right to go back. Israel repatriated 150,000 - and Arab Israelis are full citizens with the vote, full rights, MPs, and an Israeli SC member. Regardless, ethnically indistinct Arab nations didn't patriate these Arabs, instead discriminating against them while keeping them as a tool to promote Arab supremacist/imperialist ethnic cleansing and genocidal goals towards Israel.

And you pretend that getting an Arab dominated state with a Jewish minority is somehow fair, despite the history of atrocities and domination of Arab towards Jew, but revolt at the thought of one Jewish state with a Muslim minority.

You want to committ war without the consequences of the other party warring back.

Its this spoiled child behavior that explains why Israel has a higher average GNP than the oil rich countries of SA, etc... why the Arab world is still a garbage pile while Israel thrives in spite of having to spend a ridiculous amount on national defense, with its enemies controlling most of the oil.

Here's a hint. Stop warring on us, we'll stop warring on you. And as for the Pal Arabs, could have had their state many times. Y'all just prefer war. Ok, so be it. Eventually you will get yourselves all expelled or killed, as one day you will be too succesful at your terror.

No, it hasn't. The Arabs struck first in 47. before then was Hebron, among others. In 67, the Arabs cut off Israel's oil for two weeks, blockading it, promising genocide while encircling Israel with 200,000 troops, not to mention running off and on border scirmishes going back to 48.

Then there is the "honorable" sneak attack on Yom Kippur in 73. Or the constant terror from lebanon pre 82. please.

Hez says death to jews openly. So does Iran. So does Hamas. So do much of Fatah. The PLO charter hasn't been changed. And we know what the Arabic language newspapers and colomnists say.

You remind me of the man who is caught red handed by his wife having sex with another woman... and he says "who are you going to believe, me, or your lying eyes?"

No, Dankman. Egypt wanted peace. It got it. Jordan wanted peace. It got it. All Lebanon has to do is prevent attacks from the Lebanese Hezbollah (as the Lebanese remind us that Hezbollah, while controlled from outside, is an integral part of Lebanon and the government) and it will have at least not war. But the PM just said no peace with Israel.

Arafat said that Oslo was a trojan horse to further the plan of phases. We remember. We remember that this Oslo war was pre-planned. Given that his actions matched his words... we believe him.

We know what you want. And its the destruction of Israel. You would rather have it without war, but you would take war over acceptance of Israel. So you'll get war. Asking your enemy to kill himself is not wanting peace.

Get over it. You want war, fine. But accept the consequences like men, not like soiled children.

ItsMyJewty
    Dankman: not all arabs are saying death to all jews, and every post has been about how arabs want to kill u, and well now i can say that all the jews want arabs dead just because i found a link to a pic.
    http://www.ifamericansknew.org/images/kill-arabs.jpg
    That's terrible, Dankman. Racists are always quick to point the finger of blame, aren't they?

IMJ

Lubnani
    Who admitted that Dayr Yassin was a fraud, but despite all these facts, the Jews came and kicked out the Arabs that were living on these lands, you forgot to mention that. Its like when the Americans came and killed of the Native Americans, its pretty much the same. Jews might have lived there thousands of years ago, but gives no one the right to invade your house and kill you. I mean the Scandinavians are not going to lay claim on Canada because they were the first to reach there.
    And its not Muslims, its Arabs you goddamn racists.

ItsMyJewty
    Lubnani: Who admitted that Dayr Yassin was a fraud, but despite all these facts, the Jews came and kicked out the Arabs that were living on these lands, you forgot to mention that. Its like when the Americans came and killed of the Native Americans, its pretty much the same. Jews might have lived there thousands of years ago, but gives no one the right to invade your house and kill you. I mean the Scandinavians are not going to lay claim on Canada because they were the first to reach there.
    And its not Muslims, its Arabs you goddamn racists.

The house had been taken over by squatters - now that the original owners have done it up, the squatters want it "back"

IMJ

Hassan_Pal
    That "fact" don´t annoy me. I lough about them
    They are worthless

Dawar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan_Pal
    That "fact" don´t annoy me. I lough about them
    They are worthless
    so what is in your opinion wrong with them? Or can't you handle the truth?
    An answer like your slogun is worthless.

Hassan_Pal
    All these facts are totally worthless. You live in the past. I live now. I don´t care about things that were 65 Million years ago.

Hassan_Pal
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyJewty
    The house had been taken over by squatters - now that the original owners have done it up, the squatters want it "back"

IMJ
    If Germans think like you...Poland will have bad time in future, when Germans want back their areas.

Dawar
    All these facts are totally worthless. You live in the past. I live now. I don´t care about things that were 65 Million years ago.
    So you don't have an answer, that reccons, thank you for participating in such a positive way.
    If you leave this forum, please mind the step.

Hassan_Pal
    I´ll get you answer. Why should i care if that land was owned from jews 3000 years ago? i were born there. Our house and property is ther so it is our home. It´s that simple.

Dawar
    I´ll get you answer. Why should i care if that land was owned from jews 3000 years ago? i were born there. Our house and property is ther so it is our home. It´s that simple.
    You could hace stayed in 1948, to leave was a choise, a gamble that went wrong in your respect. Look for instance at Haifa a mixed Arab-Israeli city.
    The Arabs stayed who stayed in 1948 still live in Haifa.

Thread Information