Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 50 Responses to criticisms of Israel

Sparsh

Re: 50 Responses to criticisms of Israel

Israel is such a small, beautiful nation in the big Big BIG Middle East. It has so much knowledge, skills. Why should they who have ALL the natural resources ever think of eliminating this great nation? What natural resources does Israel have except the enterprise of it's people and a little land?

I find it pathetic of Muslims to fight on this front. If India (Hindu's) fought with the same principles that Muslims fight against Israel we'd be kicking Islam out of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh and our own country.

Sorry to say that, but everyone has a right to exist. No one has the right to monopolize.

What Censorship were you alluding to? The fact that we warn people before we sanction them? Perhaps you'd be happier at Glenn Greenwald's blog or one of the antizionist British Communist blogs like Mark Elf's? Glenn deletes whomever he likes, which is anyone who doesn't agree with him. Mark simply doesn't let anyone but his friends post there at all.

natali78

you can criticise everything in israel.
    economics, politics, security state.
    the catch is if you choose to talk about what can be done in order to change the current situation.
    on february 10th, is election day.
    all of us, who are israeli citizens and live abroad, like me, have the right and the obligation actually to vote.
    just like many of us voted to obama or mccain, here we have to do the same.
    i am voting for the biggest right wing party, likud.
    i believe they are the best and the only party that can make a difference.
    bibi can, just like obama can.

http://www.likud.org.il

ygalg1

A man measured by quality of his friends. Arie eldad surrounded with friends such as robert spencer, wilders, daniel pipes . . . Should give you the clue where your vote to go. My vote goes to IHUD LEUMI

israel_heart

10x

pizza4theidf

Quote Originally Posted by Sparsh View Post
    Israel is such a small, beautiful nation in the big Big BIG Middle East. It has so much knowledge, skills. Why should they who have ALL the natural resources ever think of eliminating this great nation? What natural resources does Israel have except the enterprise of it's people and a little land?

I find it pathetic of Muslims to fight on this front. If India (Hindu's) fought with the same principles that Muslims fight against Israel we'd be kicking Islam out of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh and our own country.

Sorry to say that, but everyone has a right to exist. No one has the right to monopolize.
    Yeah, how can all that hatred be directed against a small country trying to defend itself? It's not like there aren't other countries that repress people, like, say, Russia, or Zimbabwe, not that Israel actually does repress anyone, of course.

It's just irrationality.

pizza4theidf

Re: Israel is to passive

Quote Originally Posted by Yavan View Post
    My criticism of Israel is that she is not taking a strong enough stance on those countries that are attacking her it is like Israel is just throwing fuel on the fire as if Israel wants to keep the conflict going on forever. Giving in to terrorist countries because they are committing terror just encourages more terror. True peace will only come when it is beneficial for them. They need to be attacked their country should be leveled to a pile of rubble or in till they decide that peace is the best solution for them otherwise when ever they get in a disagreement with Israel they will resort to terror because they know that Israel will cower down and meet their demands if they just keep up the terror. Instead when an act of terror occurs response should be quick and swift. A whole town or village should be wiped off the map. This should be continued until they decide they want peace or every man, woman and child have a one way ticket to Allah.
    Well said!

Fotismos

Hi, I`m from Poland, Warsaw.

I think, that link below to my photos of demonstration in Poland - "Solidarity with Israel" is a good response to criticisms of Israel.

Demonstration took place in Warsaw, Poland, on January 10th, 2009. There is also a short description of the event.

http://www.fotogaleria.warszawa.pl/s...th-israel.html

As a new user I can`t open new threads, so I put it here, but I think it`s focused on the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fotismos View Post
    Hi, I`m from Poland, Warsaw.

I think, that link below to my photos of demonstration in Poland - "Solidarity with Israel" is a good response to criticisms of Israel.

Demonstration took place in Warsaw, Poland, on January 10th, 2009. There is also a short description of the event.

http://www.fotogaleria.warszawa.pl/s...th-israel.html

As a new user I can`t open new threads, so I put it here, but I think it`s focused on the issue.
    Dziekuje, Fotismos. We really appreciate your support.
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Fotismos

You write dziekuje.
    Do you speak polish?

Mów wolniej

Fotismos

What do you mean by speak slower?
    By the way, everybody seems to speak polish here.

Quote Originally Posted by Fotismos View Post
    What do you mean by speak slower?
    By the way, everybody seems to speak polish here.
    I just know a couple of words, but wanted to make you feel welcome here.

Bararallu was making a joke.
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Fotismos

It seemed to me like a joke, but I`m not sure I understand it correctly.

But coming back to the topic.
    Are there in US similar demonstrations, like this in Poland, in support of Israel?

Here in Poland, we have both in favour and against.

Like anyone in Poland really cares.... most don't give a damn. Here in Chicago, the second largest Polish city, I am not aware of any Polish support.
    Mil - stands for the countless MILlions of reasons not to work.

Thread Information