Thread: Get Em!

Wheelman

Angry Get Em!

First off, let me say that I am an American and I am 100% behind Israel. Americans are sometimes accused of supporting Israel blindly, and I am here to tell you that after what happened Saturday I AM THAT GUY. I don't care what they do, and quite frankly I wouldn't mind seeing the USS Cole pull up off shore and start lobbing cruise missiles right down the throat of that pinch faced, warf-rat, Yassir Arafat. They think there was an uneven support for Israel coming from the US? They haven't seen NOTHING yet!

There are certain groups of humanoid creatures (I can no longer call them people) who live on this planet who seem to lack the mental capacity to even make an honest attempt to resolve differences through peaceful means. Instead they believe that they can bully us into yeilding to their selfish desires. They believe that murdering women and children in a suicide attack will somehow shock or frighten us into giving into them, when what they are fighting for is the destruction of Israel and anyone else that isn't just like them.

No way, Achmed... You're going down. I believe it is time to drive all the Arabs clear out of Palestine right back to Jordan, where they belong. That is unrealistic, but it is no more unrealistic than the notion that the PLO will ever knock off the suicide attacks, or even accept Israels right to exist.

It's time to erase Yassir Arafat and the myth of Palestine. Palestine does not exist, has never existed, and does not deserve to exist in the future. It is just an Arab ruse that they use to fight with the Israelis over.

Down with Palestine!
    Last edited by Wheelman; 12-03-2001 at 10:24 PM.

takeo
    Osama did attack the US, so your reaction is the call for the total destruction of the Palestinians as a people and genocide?(palestinians who had nothing to do with Al-Qaida, just trying to survive Israeli oppression)

"There are certain groups of humanoid creatures (I can no longer call them people) who live on this planet who seem to lack the mental capacity to even make an honest attempt to resolve differences through peaceful means."

This is true, you are one of them.

but be sure, the violence, occupation and killing of children and protestors by Sharon and his fellows because they are not Jewish and want their land back Israel stole from them, will not result in less determination but in more determination to fight Israel. Unless Israel stops it terrorism against the Palestinian people and comply to the UN-resolutions, Israel will be rocked.
    they can drive out all civilians and kill Arafat, but the only thing they will achieve is the total anger of the whole Arab and Muslim world against Israel, even the ones who are now not supporting the Palestinians. in such case even the US will loose its temper, and finally Israel will be sanctioned(embargo, military strikes) by the world community for its outrage.

aid

Wink Outrage

The outrage of the American people is directed at Arafat's regime and the Islamic world in general.

The people of America are not idiots. They understand who are their friends and who are bloody terrorists.

takeo
    Is that why on this board people are constantly criticising the US-positions to be too much pro-palestinian?

Thread Information