Thread: Hitler Used Rothschild Banker's Typewriter

intenseGaze

Hitler Used Rothschild Banker's Typewriter

Video: "Hitler Used Rothschild Banker's Typewriter"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V77LqKknsuU

We Jews must realize who the Rothschilds are and what they have done to us and continue to do to us.

We must no longer allow ourselves to be the human shield of The Red Shield.

It's high time we Jews roused ourselves out of the complacency and lethargy of our mythology, overcame the feeling of superiority that hating the "Goyim" affords and generally tore ourselves away from the Manishewitz whine and cheese party (why does always happen to *me*???) and began to understand who our real, home-grown, enemies are.

Until you have the courage to face this truth, never say "Never Again!"

D2
    Last edited by intenseGaze; 02-04-2008 at 05:34 AM.

Whatever..... Rothschilds' were the largest business venture in the world and in Europe in particular. Germany was the second largest economy in the world. Of course there was business.

Do you know the history of Royal Dutch Shell company and how in fact it became Royal Dutch and who founded it.
    Mil - stands for the countless MILlions of reasons not to work.

Doreen,

I must tell you even as a dieinthewool atheist, I pray everyday that the Rothschild family would see fit adopt me into their nefarious cabal. Every.Single.Night. I'm thinking of instituting a morning prayer as well. Yes that makes me a hypocrite, but I'd rather be a hypocrite than miss out on the sinister plotting. There is after all no greater apex for the Jewish mind to achieve, clever as it is.

adara
    Quote Originally Posted by bararallu View Post

I must tell you even as a dieinthewool atheist, I pray everyday that the Rothschild family would see fit adopt me into their nefarious cabal. Every.Single.Night. I'm thinking of instituting a morning prayer as well. Yes that makes me a hypocrite, but I'd rather be a hypocrite than miss out on the sinister plotting. There is after all no greater apex for the Jewish mind to achieve, clever as it is.
    Your replies are priceless! I would that I were so clever (to use Shakespeare's vernacular).

andak01
    Quote Originally Posted by adara View Post
    Your replies are priceless! I would that I were so clever (to use Shakespeare's vernacular).
    Better steer clear of Shakespeare. He was an anti-semite.

Quote Originally Posted by andak01 View Post
    Better steer clear of Shakespeare. He was an anti-semite.
    Was he? I kind of like Shylock's speech reminding Christians that Jews are human like them:

I am a Jew. Hath not a Jew eyes? hath not a Jew hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Christian is? If you us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Jew wrong a Christian, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Christian wrong a Jew, what should his sufferance be by Christian example? Why, revenge. The villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. (3.1.54-69)
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Thread Information