Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lebanese-Australian Muslim gang rapists

cerulean
    Same article as mentioned in the initial post, but easier URL:

http://jewishworldreview.com/0802/steyn.html

L@mplighterM
    Thank you for pointing out that I forgot their supporters. Read the whole thread!

Quote from above post:

I would like to make it clear that I don’t believe that every Muslim is a rapist!

End quote.

The press has an obligation to report the facts. I fully agree with the press.

In my opinion Islam is violent religion that advocates murder and much more.

If I posted that all Lebanese Muslim are rapist you would have a case.

If you don’t like the posts report them to a moderator!

Haifa
    I have no comment on the topic but have a comment on the website you provided as source

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/...052975310.html

On August 4, the man took the leading role in an attack on a 14-year-old travelling home by train to Punchbowl. He was one of four youths who approached the teenager, sitting beside her, putting his arm around her in a rough fashion and placing his right hand on her thigh.

He tried to move his hand to her groin area before asking: "Will you f--- me? Come on, you'll like it, it's really big."

Later he said: "You're a slut, will you come out with me?

The woman was twice punched and threatened with violence before being grabbed around the neck by another gang member who held a condom in her face.

While still aboard the train, H masturbated in front of her. When she tried to turn away and said "you wonder why people don't like the Lebanese", he slapped her.

During the attack, H received a call from other gang members in which he told the caller: "I've got a slut with me, bro, come to Punchbowl."

Judge Finnane said he was satisfied that had the teenager not escaped, H and the caller were planning to abduct and rape her.

H's crimes were cowardly, contemptible, premeditated and warranted stern punishment.

However, H, whose mother gave birth to the first of eight children at 12, had an IQ of 67, putting him in the lowest 1 per cent of the population. "I give weight to evidence he is remorseful, that he can be rehabilitated and has some intellectual disability."
    "
    A question: were the people in the train watching while he was masturbating?!

look at the vocab:

"his hand on her thing"

"Will you f--- me? Come on, you'll like it, it's really big."

"While still aboard the train, H masturbated in front of her. When she tried to turn away and said "you wonder why people don't like the Lebanese", he slapped her."

WHAT KIND OF NEWS WEBSITE IS THIS? lololol

lolololol I wish the CNN was like this.
    Last edited by Haifa; 08-23-2002 at 06:06 PM.

L@mplighterM
    Originally posted by Manuel

You've concluded this how? A thorough reading of the Quran and an understanding of Muslim philosophy?

I agree fully with the various reporters and spokespeople. If you want to discuss the Koran go on the religious thread and do some reading and make some posts. Muslim philosophy? For some Muslims its rape, kill and conquer. Does that sum it up or is there more?

Simon
    Originally posted by L@mplighterM
    I agree fully with the various reporters and spokespeople. If you want to discuss the Koran go on the religious thread and do some reading and make some posts. Muslim philosophy? For some Muslims its rape, kill and conquer. Does that sum it up or is there more?

L@mplighterM, one can hardly blame the muslims for following in the footsteps of the pedophile mohammad, can one? Forced himself on what, 28 women (names posted by Ezra somewhere; it as not been refuted) including a 9-yr old girl "because his equally perverted Allah told him to do so."

Slowly but surely, Islam is being recognized for the malignant blot that it is. And we are moving into a "Clash of Civilizations" a la the theory of Samuel Huntington.

L@mplighterM
    Originally posted by Simon

L@mplighterM, one can hardly blame the muslims for following in the footsteps of the pedophile mohammad, can one? Forced himself on what, 28 women (names posted by Ezra somewhere; it as not been refuted) including a 9-yr old girl "because his equally perverted Allah told him to do so."

Slowly but surely, Islam is being recognized for the malignant blot that it is. And we are moving into a "Clash of Civilizations" a la the theory of Samuel Huntington.

That's exactly what's happening they are following in the footsteps of Mohammed.

You don't have to engage people you don't want to either.

Haifa
    Actually at that time what mohammed did was hardly considered pedophilia.
    I mean ghandi's wife was 11 and this was what.. 100 years ago?

L@mplighterM
    Originally posted by Manuel
    Nicely bigoted comment. And the Archie Bunker award goes to...

For a moment I thought I was havng a debate with a rational, sane, balanced debator. My mistake...

I’m not into debating I post what I post. The End! To those that agree with my opinion fine to those that don’t fine.

ayesha
    QUOTE, from the one of the sites u gave: (smh.com)

"it was rather unfair that the racist's ethnicity had been reported because these boys had completely disaffiliated themselves from their culture and their religion." (leb muslim association)

"yes it is unfair that the vast bulk of law abiding lebanese muslim boys and men should be smeared by association." (miranda devine)

That's really very true and what you are seeing is merely politically exploitive. If there were roving gangs of young Shanghai men they would be identified as "Chinese Gang Members" not Confusian Rapists. It would be up to some due process to understand whether they were motivated by or identified with some twisted mutation of their religion.

L@mplighterM
    Originally posted by ayesha
    QUOTE, from the one of the sites u gave: (smh.com)

"it was rather unfair that the racist's ethnicity had been reported because these boys had completely disaffiliated themselves from their culture and their religion." (leb muslim association)

"yes it is unfair that the vast bulk of law abiding lebanese muslim boys and men should be smeared by association." (miranda devine)
    Again I disagree with you the fact that they were Muslims isn’t a pertinent fact. Muslims belong to a religion called Islam and these brave individuals are merely following that religion.

These individuals should and must be identified.

In the case of the Islamic Fundamentalist would you label them Australians, British, Swedes, Danes, Germans, etc…and forget about the fact that they are Muslims? I’m sure the Islamic Fundamentalists would love that.

Why not throw in the towel and hand the Fundamentalist the world on a silver platter?

elke
    Originally posted by L@mplighterM

Again I disagree with you the fact that they were Muslims isn’t a pertinent fact. Muslims belong to a religion called Islam and these brave individuals are merely following that religion...

I don't think that we are in a position to really judge that these individuals are "merely following that religion", when they are going on a rape and mayhem rampage. Ayesha, who is a Muslim, does not seem the type that would do that. Neither does Mr. Monsoor Ijjaz (sp.?), whom I have seen on numerous occasions, and who strikes me as an extremely reasonable person.

In fact, such characterizations are disruptive to the war on terrorism, just as profiling based solely on ethnic background is. Instead of using our knowledge and understanding as tools to sharpen the anti-terrorism tactics and prevent unnecessary problems, such arguments tend to muddy the clarity of the whole purpose of the enterprise.

L@mplighterM
    I’m not focusing specifically on the Australian case. There are those that say Islam is a peaceful religion I’m not one of them. Can Islam be a peaceful religion? Perhaps!

There are females that believe that Islam is a religion that respects them they are wrong.

I believe in racial profiling and a matter of fact its being done all the time.

I’m not concerned with offending anyone relating to anything that I post about Islam. I post the truth and I don’t have to resort to blatant lies!

Has the religion been hijacked by Fundamentalist? I don’t think so!

In my opinion the ones that rape, pillage and cause terror are the true followers of Islam not visa versa.

It appears to this observer that there are those that are weakening in their resolve to maintain the perspective that Islamic Fundamentalists are dangerous. I’m not one of them! I will never be one of them!

Again I write that the Australian Press, Danish Press (where they reported that 75% of gang rapes are being committed by the Muslims that represent less than 4% of the population. I posted it somewhere on this forum)Dutch Press are doing a wonderful job.

Don’t shoot the messenger!
    Last edited by L@mplighterM; 08-27-2002 at 12:04 PM.

elke
    There is a difference between saying that "75% of the rapes were perpetrated by members of a given community", vs. "what they are doing is just following their religion".

The response should depend on another question altogether: namely, "what percentage of the given group is involved in these crimes?" If the answer is "all", the group's activities can - and should - be curtailed. However, such is not the case with the Muslims.

No, religion cannot be ignored altogether, since it is being used to collect and brainwash the adherents of "Islamofascism". However, by not recognizing the political nature of the beast, we are playing directly into the hands of the fundamentalists.

Thread Information