Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Egyptian Lawyer:Arab men should rape Israeli women

Female Egyptian Lawyer:Arab men should rape Israeli women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdKU1...eature=related

If this stuff is being given a serious platform, you can imagine what shaky ground the Egyptian-Israeli peace accord is on. The people are as viciously anti-Israel/Jew as ever.

Steven

Re: Female Egyptian Lawyer:Arab men should rape Israeli women

The US should of ended aid to them a long time ago. Where is the Muslim outrage over this?
    Last edited by Steven; 12-19-2008 at 12:58 PM.

I was watching the Marc Levin "Soldiers in the Army of God" about the violent anti abortion movement in the US. The one that openly advocates and has, murdered several people in the US and defends it as legitimate action. I listen to this stuff and I think "Ok resist if you must but I will resist in kind. I will hunt you down and exterminate your family, your church, your preachers. I will blow up your house. I will murder your children." These are people who call for the use of chemical and biological weapons against anyone in the US who's part of the pro-choice faction. Anyone, anywhere.

That's kind of where I am with this. Put 10 thousand heads on pikes as a warning to the others.

Mosche

Wow! All I can say is, "WOW!"!

What a disgusting woman ... what can one say!
    Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.
    Author: John Galsworthy 1867-1933, British Novelist, Playwright

ShimonG

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrates View Post
    ................ but I will resist in kind. I will hunt you down and exterminate your family, your church, your preachers. I will blow up your house. I will murder your children." These are people who call for the use of chemical and biological weapons against anyone in the US who's part of the pro-choice faction. Anyone, anywhere.

That's kind of where I am with this. Put 10 thousand heads on pikes as a warning to the others.
    This post is NOT directed at the person who is quoted above. But rather a rumination in general, sparked by the opposition expressed by a few here that non-jewish victims of islamic genocide cannot, or indeed SHOULD NOT, retaliate in kind.

If someone commits genocide against jews, jews are well within reason to return the favor, right?

So, whats' wrong with others including hindus (in say India) doing it? Are hindus justified, having proven historically that they were wiped out by the pakistanis and bangladeshis, that they reserve the right to visit at least equal, if not greater devastation, on these murderous hordes of islam? Or is massive retaliation the sole moral prerogative of the JEW?

Either we give other victims of islamic atrocities or christian atrocities or whatever atrocities the same retaliatory space that we'd give ourselves if we were victimized. Or stop ponfiticating.

Or have we grown so arrogant, so blind to the plight of the non-jewish victims of islam terror, have we lost all empathy for these victims, that we jews feel compelled to pontificate against the rights of erstwhile victims to lash out while we advocate visiting retaliatory violence against the perpetrators of violence against us a thousand-fold?

Or is our contention as jews that jewish blood is more precious than the blood of the kaffir victims of islamic terror?

Is our arrogance so vast that it blinds us to our own hypocrisy?

orwellsghost

Quote Originally Posted by ShimonG View Post
    So, whats' wrong with others including hindus (in say India) doing it? Are hindus justified, having proven historically that they were wiped out by the pakistanis and bangladeshis, that they reserve the right to visit at least equal, if not greater devastation, on these murderous hordes of islam? Or is massive retaliation the sole moral prerogative of the JEW?

I don't know anyone who doesn't think non-Jews should not retaliate against atrocities committed by Islamists.

The Hindus have had their country usurped by the Muslim moghuls who left behind their seed to rape and pillage and steal from Hindustan. There shouldn't be any Muslims in India. It is a Hindu country and they have Pakistan and Bangladesh where they treat non-Muslims like dirt. Why do Muslims always only apply laws to themselves only. So they are allowed to 'resist' the occupation of Iraq and Palestine but Hindus are not allowed to resist the occupation of Hindustan, nor Christians the occupation of Albania (and some areas of Europe). They are such hypocrites!

Mosche

Quote Originally Posted by yala View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdku1...eature=related

if this stuff is being given a serious platform, you can imagine what shaky ground the egyptian-israeli peace accord is on. The people are as viciously anti-israel/jew as ever.
    Name:  905-bart-simpson-chalkboard.png
Views: 13540
Size:  14.1 KB

andak01

This post is NOT directed at the person who is quoted above. But rather a rumination in general, sparked by the opposition expressed by a few here that non-jewish victims of islamic genocide cannot, or indeed SHOULD NOT, retaliate in kind.
    For example by committing the same kinds of crimes??? And of course by "in kind", you don't mean punishment against the perpetrators, but rather on some random collective punishment at some extreme rate of exchange.

She may as well as shot the interviewer and his family as having said what she said. Harassment, though she specifically said it did NOT include rape is already being interpreted that way in the title of this thread, and her words are already being interpreted in such a way that the very next time a Muslim rapes an Israeli, it will be said that they took her advice. Because, as we know, Muslims don't rape women for the same reasons as tens of thousands of non-Muslims rape women and women raped by Muslims are more "raped" than if they fall prey to non-Muslims. If the interviewer had any inkling of how such an interview would be used, he should have strangled her to death before she finished the sentence. Of course, that clip also would have made it to MEMRI as "Muslim stifles free speech"!

KettleWhistle

Quote Originally Posted by andak01 View Post
    For example by committing the same kinds of crimes??? And of course by "in kind", you don't mean punishment against the perpetrators, but rather on some random collective punishment at some extreme rate of exchange.
    When a collective is responsible for something, collective punishment is rather appropriate.

andak01

Quote Originally Posted by KettleWhistle View Post
    When a collective is responsible for something, collective punishment is rather appropriate.
    That's what Hamas keeps saying, but I'm not sure if I agree. Just because an IDF soldier shoots a Palestinian does NOT mean that every Israeli baby is a potential target.

ShimonG

Quote Originally Posted by orwellsghost View Post
    I don't know anyone who doesn't think non-Jews should not retaliate against atrocities committed by Islamists.
    Stick around and read some of my posts and the attendant islamic taqqiya it attracts. You'll find out soon enought who advocate against such retaliation. You may be surprised. Heck,read a few on this thread as well.

Mosche

Quote Originally Posted by andak01 View Post
    That's what Hamas keeps saying, but I'm not sure if I agree. Just because an IDF soldier shoots a Palestinian does NOT mean that every Israeli baby is a potential target.
    Wrong! When rockets are indiscriminately shot into Israeli neighborhoods, every Israeli baby IS A POTENTIAL TARGET. When Islamic terrorists indiscriminately target India, the United States, Britain, Russia, or any other nation, THE BABIES IN THOSE NATIONS ARE POTENTIAL TARGETS. Likewise, when Hamas cowards hide behind their own people, their own babies are potential targets.

andak01

Stick around and read some of my posts and the attendant islamic taqqiya it attracts. You'll find out soon enought who advocate against such retaliation. You may be surprised. Heck,read a few on this thread as well.
    I wonder what you'd do for a police force if you were in charge. Would you have the police out raping family members of rapists?

If you want the name of someone who doesn't agree with retaliation in kind, how about Condolizza Rice? Also just about every legislator since Hammerabbi.

The term "Collective Punishment" is a much abused concept, what do you mean by it andak01? While I don't advocate indiscriminate retaliation agains all Muslims randomly for the actions of some Muslims, I certainly don't advocate total restraint against other groups of people who happen to be Muslim. For example, Palestinian Arabs who vote for terrorist leaders (Hamas), who actively support the terrorists and give them shelter in Gaza. You must remember that those people wage war on their neighbours (Israelis) and they should expect to reap what they sow. Ditto for Waziristanis...

Personally, I would prefer no "Collective Punishment" of anyone, Arabs, Muslims, Christians or Jews. But that's what happens in wars. Each side collectively punishes the other side. And if you don't believe me then look at any war in history and ask each side. Ask how the people of London, Stalingrad, Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki felt about their collective punishment. And andak01, do you know who I blame for the collective punishment that is inevitably meted out in any war? I blame the people who start wars and who stubbornly insist in continuing those wars till they would achieve 101% of their aims (without any compromise), no matter how unreasonable those aims are..
    Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.
    Author: John Galsworthy 1867-1933, British Novelist, Playwright

Thread Information