Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally, Israel strikes Gaza!

KettleWhistle

Finally, Israel strikes Gaza!

Well, it is getting close to the elections time.

Meanwhile, the BBC asks for propaganda. See attached image of the BCC.com screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CanDo

Re: Finally, Israel strikes Gaza!

The Arab world, which has driven Jews out of their nations, and has tried many times to exterminate the Jews of the Middle East, is condemning the Jews of Israel from fighting back to defend Jewish families from constant attack by the Arabs/Muslims of Gaza.

Since 2005, when Israel vacated Gaza, and Gaza was considered Jew-Free, the Arabs/Muslims of Gaza have attacked Israel's families with 5000 missiles! Three long years of constant attacks against Jews, by the racist, hateful Arabs/Muslims of Gaza went unanswered UNTIL NOW!

Over 170 of the enemy are dead and over 200 wounded! Plus...... a lot of Hamas infrastructure DESTROYED!

I just hope that Israel has the courage and strength to continue to defend it's Jewish families until there are no more attacks against Jewish men, women and children from Gaza's Arab/Muslim population.

KettleWhistle

Quote Originally Posted by CanDo View Post
    Since 2005, when Israel vacated Gaza, and Gaza was considered Jew-Free, the Arabs/Muslims of Gaza have attacked Israel's families with 5000 missiles!
    Way more than 5000. It was over 3000 this year alone.
    "But with 200 mortars and rockets raining down on Israel since the truce expired a week ago, and 3,000 since the beginning of the year, according to the military's count, pressure had been mounting in Israel for the military to crush the gunmen."

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,473145,00.html

CanDo

I could not imagine being a child, growing up in Sderot, living in fear of constant, daily rocket attack, day and night.

Most of the world is indifferent to racist religious intolerance by the Arab/Muslim world, and constant attacks by Arabs/Muslims against Jews, either because of fear of the Arab/Muslim violent cultures, or due to AntiSemitism.

It won't be long before the incompetent, corrupt dummies of the United Nations, or the EU, condemns Israel for "over-reacting" to Arab/Muslim attacks against Jews.

Apparently, in 90 seconds, Israel destroyed all Hamas "military and police structures" and killed 150-200 Hamas terrorists. First dead Israeli civilian as the Muslim terrorists shot rockets and missiles into Israeli population centers.

We should express our encouragement to the IDF and to the citizens who are forced to be in the line of fire.

Below: Photo of uniformed Hamas terrorists after Israel's bombing:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CanDo

The EU says that military force is useless.

Well...... what are the chances that the dead Islamic terrorist vermin, in that picture, will ever again bring misery and cruelty to Jewish families.

Laila

I wonder how many children will be killed by Israel through this attack :/

CanDo

Ask Hamas and the Muslim/Arab world that question, they are responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I wonder how many are killed due to continued Arab indoctrination, violence and Jew Hate, and their support by the LEFT world wide.

CanDo

How many Muslim/Arab or Jewish or Christians or Hindu children, do you think will have to die before the Muslim/Arab world decides that it is better to live at peace with other religions and races, rather than in hatred, racism, misery and violence?

CanDo

Quote Originally Posted by bararallu View Post
    I wonder how many are killed due to continued Arab indoctrination, violence and Jew Hate, and their support by the LEFT world wide.
    Have you ever figured out why people like Laila easily accept violent Muslim/Arab racism, bigotry and religious intolerance towards others?

Laila

Have you ever figured out why people like Laila easily accept violent Muslim/Arab racism, bigotry and religious intolerance towards others?
    I accept religious intolerance?

How dare i as a human being condemn Israel in killing civilians! I mean, i must be a anti semetic; no wait, strike that. Hitler wannabe -.-'

Laila

How many Muslim/Arab or Jewish or Christians or Hindu children, do you think will have to die before the Muslim/Arab world decides that it is better to live at peace with other religions and races, rather than in hatred, racism, misery and violence?
    Yes because its just Muslims who are violent ... *switches on SKY, watches air raids*

Yep, just Muslims ...

scattergood

Let us be clear, there is no joy in the death's of Arab civilians, there is no joy in the fact that Israel must go to war to defend herself. It is a terrible, horrible shame.

However, the death's of the civilians and the fact that Israel must go to war in Gaza lie directly and squarely upon Hamas. They are the ones who bring their children near to weapons factories, and set up their infrastructure near civilians. They are the ones who, in 2005, decided to breakup the greenhouses for military supplies instead of using them for more productive means. They are the ones who have rained down rockets upon Israel during the cease fire.

The best way to ensure that civilians stop dying is to end Hamas quickly and totally. A victor must desroy the ability and the will of their opponent. And while Israel has been relatively successful in destroying the ability of Hamas to fight, it has done nothing but increase their will to fight. Until the pain is SO high to continue fighting, and the civilians in Gaza who voted Hamas in see it as a mistake, there will be no end.

scattergood

I accept religious intolerance?

How dare i as a human being condemn Israel in killing civilians! I mean, i must be a anti semetic; no wait, strike that. Hitler wannabe -.-'
    Yes how dare you. Let's say Hamas puts a rocket launcher in a school and starts to fire it up while classes are in session, and Israel takes it out, you will blame Israel for killing children. It is Hamas who decided to put the rocket in the school, it is Hamas who decided to fire the rocket launcher while children were around.

Tell me, what should Israel do in the above case? Or what should an IDF soldier do if a wave of children throwing rocks at them are the front fence for 20 terrorists who are throwing grendades and shooting rifles at them? Should the IDF soldiers respond? Seriously, tell us what they should do to defend themselves?

Thread Information