Thread: "Jews, go back to the ovens"

"Jews, go back to the ovens"

Steven

Re: "Jews, go back to the ovens"

Yala we posted at the same time. Look at my post, in SF the Muslims tried to physically attack the Jewish protesters.

Also an Ohio preacher tells us how Mohammad commands Muslims to fight and kill Jews.

Mosche

So much for the "religion of peace"! The imam makes the comment that Islam is a part of our nature--not so sure that I want ANYTHING that is a part of those thugs' nature!

I'm sure that someone will try to convince us that these Muslims are the exception to the rule...Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining!

Justcurious

Just one individual, though not a polite one. I didn't see all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Justcurious View Post
    Yep, just one. Also, there's just a handful of jihadists in the world, like maybe 4 or 5.

Steven

Quote Originally Posted by Justcurious View Post
    Watch all these videos and Jews have been treatened and attacked in several European countries.

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=14861

ItsMyJewty

Shows Israel's on the right track It's okay when the Muslims are delivering the blows but they don't like it when they're getting a kicking - the long-awaited kicking in Gaza.

As for the oven comment... I didn't realize all Jews were involved in the baking trade. I mean, I like making my own bread sometimes but that's going a bit far!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyJewty View Post
    Shows Israel's on the right track
    I like your attitude :

jeffk

That is a very disturbing tape.

Are there any pro-Israel rally's that people can compare that?

Tonto

When I saw that vid, I wanted to slap that broad's face plumb off. Who was there besides a bunch of palestinian buttheads and reporters though? God help those idiots if they'd tried that in some areas I know. They would have been robbed at the very least.

KiwiWriter

Quote Originally Posted by jeffk View Post
    That is a very disturbing tape.

Are there any pro-Israel rally's that people can compare that?
    Yep below are details from The Israel Project. Unfortunately due to being on the other side of the world, I won't be able to attend

Join the JCRC of Greater Washington, the Jewish Federation of Greater Washington, The Israel Project and the American Jewish Committee for an

Israel Solidarity Rally
    Show your support for Israel during this critical time.

Wednesday, January 7
    12 p.m. (noon)
    Sixth & I Historic Synagogue

KiwiWriter

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    When I saw that vid, I wanted to slap that broad's face plumb off. Who was there besides a bunch of palestinian buttheads and reporters though? God help those idiots if they'd tried that in some areas I know. They would have been robbed at the very least.
    I usually take media coverage of demonsrations with a grain of salt. A friend of mine who works for a government department went on a march a few years back and his group joined up with the fire fighters who were also protesting. The media people started to encourage them to hold their placards a certain way and wave them aggresively as they passed the camera. My friend said it looked completely different on TV.

For the people on this forum saying FOX is pro-Palestinian, they are now running this very story:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,477450,00.html

varian

More from Yala's article cited above:

Protester Calls for Jews to 'Go Back to the Oven' at Anti-Israel Demonstration
    Wednesday, January 07, 2009

By Joseph Abrams

... A pro-Palestinian demonstrator shouts 'go back to the oven' to a small group of Israel supporters during a confrontation last week in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.

Like many other protests of Israel's campaign in Gaza, this one ended badly — police had to cool an ugly fight between supporters of Israel and Gaza, breaking up the warring sides as their screaming and chanting threatened to turn into something worse.

But some protesters at this rally in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., took their rhetoric a step further, calling for the extermination of Israel — and of Jews.

Separated by battle lines and a stream of rush-hour traffic outside a federal courthouse last week, at least 200 pro-Palestinian demonstrators faced off against a smaller crowd of Israel supporters.

Most of the chants were run-of-the-mill; men and women waving Palestinian flags called Israel's invasion of Gaza a "crime," while the pro-Israel group carried signs calling the Hamas-run territory a "terror state."

But as the protest continued and crowds grew, one woman in a hijab began to shout curses and slurs that shocked Jewish activists in the city, which has a sizable Jewish population.

"Go back to the oven," she shouted, calling for the counter-protesters to die in the manner that the Nazis used to exterminate Jews during the Holocaust.

"You need a big oven, that's what you need," she yelled.

Millions of Jews were gassed and burned in crematoria throughout Europe during Adolf Hitler's rule of Germany. The protest organizers, asked to comment on the woman's overt call for Jewish extermination, said she was "insensitive" but refused to condemn her statement.

"She does not represent the opinions of the vast majority of people who were there," said Emmanuel Lopez, who helped plan the event, one of many sponsored nationwide on Dec. 30 by the ANSWER (Act Now to Stop War and End Racism ) Coalition.

http://answer.pephost.org/site/PageS...e=ANS_homepage

Lopez, a state coordinator for ANSWER, admitted there is a problem with anti-Semitism within his organization's ranks. But then he went on to call the supporters of Israel across the street "barbaric, racist" Zionist terrorists.

"Zionism in general is a barbaric, racist movement that really is the cause of the situation in the entire Middle East," Lopez said.

The unidentified woman, who protest organizers said was a Muslim, wasn't the only protester who raised hackles that day. Other demonstrators held signs that said "Nuke Israel," ...

When you watch the video it appears that things tend to escalate after public 'prayer.' So much for enhancing one's calm.

pizza4theidf

That's a terrible thing to chant on a demo, they should be ashamed, but you just know that they're not, don't you?

Oh, that's another thing that annoys me about this "Palestinian" work colleague of mine. He just doesn't seem to understand that Israel's existence is under threat. I asked him today whether he had been on any demonstrations about Gaza, and he said no, because it wouldn't do any good. It's almost like he thinks that all the demonstrations basically have no point, because the majority of the world is on Israel's side, when we all know that is not true.

How wrong could these stupid "Palestinians" be, when even Fox News is casting doubt on Israel's right to self-defence, and people are holding up signs saying "Nuke Israel"? It won't be long before someone takes that message seriously!
    Last edited by pizza4theidf; 01-07-2009 at 05:27 PM.

Thread Information