Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

Hybrid View

Steven

American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

American Muslims, no Different From the Rest
    Over the years many of us have heard over and over again that American Muslims are different from Muslims everywhere else. For years I have been saying that this is not true. Now it is clear that they are just like Muslims anywhere else.

I would post the entire article here, but it contains 3 must see videos that expose American Muslims

http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/...from-rest.html

codedvirus

Re: American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

Thanks.

codedvirus

At 1:45 we see Muslims trying to physically attack the Jewish protesters.
    Why don't other religions join the Jews while protesting.

I wish India would have a pro-Israel rally, which of course in any case would be ignored by the media, as they ignored the Paris pro-Israel rally.

redcake

Quote Originally Posted by Yala View Post
    I wish India would have a pro-Israel rally, which of course in any case would be ignored by the media, as they ignored the Paris pro-Israel rally.
    That would be an amazing statement.

I'd also love to see more outreach, between our communities even here in the States. Indians here are pretty silent on what's going on for good reason.

kozzol

Steven

You are to be commended for your crusade in showing the American people and many other members on this forum, who seem to think that it is the rest of the World who have this problem and not America, that the mohammedians are no different which ever country.

Steven

Quote Originally Posted by kozzol View Post
    Steven

You are to be commended for your crusade in showing the American people and many other members on this forum, who seem to think that it is the rest of the World who have this problem and not America, that the mohammedians are no different which ever country.
    Thanks mate. We have the same problem as you guys do, it is just no as bad yet, but it is clearly getting there.

kozzol

Or is it a case that they are more discreet than the ones in the Uk? Because it is only recently that the UK authorities have actually began clamping down on their activities as it dont look good when you see mohammedians preaching hate against the UK public and British soldiers are dying in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Not forgetting the many other fallen servicemen and women of the coalition forces.

The "atmosphere" is different in the US. Not that we don't have our fair share of idiots.

kozzol

thats what I mean Yala, I think the Uk Goverment was to worried before about political correctness, but when the let a few bombs off and gave the UK public a taste of what Israel have endured and America, attitudes started to change.

Quote Originally Posted by kozzol View Post
    thats what I mean Yala, I think the Uk Goverment was to worried before about political correctness, but when the let a few bombs off and gave the UK public a taste of what Israel have endured and America, attitudes started to change.
    Do you honestly see a difference? I don't live there and haven't been there for years but their media, celebrities and politicians seem a lot more anti-Israel/anti-Jew recently. I think they are trying to appease their jihadists.

Do you honestly see a difference? I don't live there and haven't been there for years but their media, celebrities and politicians seem a lot more anti-Israel/anti-Jew recently. I think they are trying to appease their jihadists.
    I'll say if you did a stint in the academy, then it looks fairly identical. It depends I would say: is the average Brit more anti Israel than the Average American (or Canadian), I don't know, haven't seen any polls recently. The reason I mention this is because there is an appearance of representation in pop culture, politics and press. But I think it's unfair to categorize them generally as anti Israel for bad administrations and worse news outlets. What if they see nothing but the Carter admin and DKOS and CNN? They may have the same opinions of Americans over there, no?

It ain't pretty anywhere you look, thats why I think it's important to choose our targets and shake hands were appropriate. We have a war on after all.

KiwiWriter

And they're the same one's who bang on about blood for oil in their protests. I guess it all depends on who's blood you're actually willing to trade.

Y. Shulamith

I know first hand that they aren't different from the rest. Nearby in New Jersey 5 Muslims in their 20's were convicted of planning a shoot up at Ft. Dix. They were caught red-handed, in videotapes and with an informant and they and their families were crying that they were just "boys being boys"....in the Poconos practicing gun shooting, talking jihad goings on, buying weapons from the informant, getting a map of the inner workings of Ft. Dix, but they were just "being boys"....they are "good boys"...etc., etc..

These creeps should be deported with their families and tossed right back from where they came.

Nice thank you for taking them in from Egypt and where ever the hell they came from with their parents, in the first place.

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/world...ort_Dix_5.html

kozzol

We are not a big country like America, I think our population, off hand, is 60 million give or take, so a handful of celebrities do not make any kind of impact, but what does is when you see a mass crowd of mainly mohammedians rioting on the streets of london.

Only today I over heard a conversation where a group of men was complaining about it and how it shouldnt be allowed, then Israel popped up into the conversation and there was support for Israel in their words as people are starting to finally see that it is a commom enemy the UK, America and Israel are fighting.

Of course there is anti-semitism in the UK and anti-Israel, but no where near the scale it is in France for example.

Tonight the BBC1 showed a programme about a young polish girl who died in Auschwitz, mean while on BB2 they was interviewing the Israeli Ambassador for 30 minutes, we wouldnt have got any of this 12 months ago, it would have all been about the plight of the palestinians.

Thread Information