Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

Y. Shulamith

Re: American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

Pffft......on France....."Not every German was a Nazi and not every Frenchman was a partisan"........so true!

Sharona

Quote Originally Posted by kozzol View Post
    mean while on BB2 they was interviewing the Israeli Ambassador for 30 minutes, we wouldnt have got any of this 12 months ago, it would have all been about the plight of the palestinians.

I missed that, Kozzol. Who was the interviewer.....tell me it wasn't Paxman, please!!

Steven

Exactly mine and many others thoughts here in the UK, and the Uk Goverment have finally started to listen.
    Did they start deporting them? If so any links?

kozzol

Shorana it wasent Paxman a greyhaired chap who is on the news quite alot, Paxman made our blood boil and the wife wouls have to turn it off as I became to personal towards a TV screen

Steven, I believe their is around eight or ten who are presently in HMP's fighting appeals to rmain in the UK. Will look up links tomorrow.

Just on the BBC now that French PM has met Olmert and basically blamed Hamas, now lets hear G.Brown do the same.

Sharona

Kozzol, to what extent to you think the European Court of Human Rights hinders deportations?

I'm no law expert, but it seems that deportation becomes sticky - in terms of these EU laws - if the person is liable to be tortured or executed.

KiwiWriter

Quote Originally Posted by Yala View Post
    Do you honestly see a difference? I don't live there and haven't been there for years but their media, celebrities and politicians seem a lot more anti-Israel/anti-Jew recently. I think they are trying to appease their jihadists.

And they're the same one's who bang on about blood for oil in their protests. I guess it all depends on who's blood you're actually willing to trade.

KiwiWriter

Quote Originally Posted by Sharona View Post
    Kozzol, to what extent to you think the European Court of Human Rights hinders deportations?

I'm no law expert, but it seems that deportation becomes sticky - in terms of these EU laws - if the person is liable to be tortured or executed.
    Wasn't that a reason the UK didn't deport a terrorist suspect to the US? What happened to that case BTW?

Sharona

Hi Kiwiwriter

I'm not sure which suspect you're talking about. There have been a few! Though not necessarily connected to the USA.

kozzol

Yes you are both correct the Uk will not extradite any person where it can be shown that they will be subjected to torture or death in that country. Of course the wigs are very clever and have managed to overturn some cases.

http://www.westernresistance.com/blo...es/003773.html

What I did not reliase, and have only just read this article, is that the CIA have admitted to water boarding. Which now has given the terrorist a legal arguement, shame really.( that they admitted it )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-torture.html

Steven

Yes you are both correct the Uk will not extradite any person where it can be shown that they will be subjected to torture or death in that country. Of course the wigs are very clever and have managed to overturn some cases.

http://www.westernresistance.com/blo...es/003773.html

What I did not reliase, and have only just read this article, is that the CIA have admitted to water boarding. Which now has given the terrorist a legal arguement, shame really.( that they admitted it )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-torture.html
    I agree the public does not have to know every detail of how the war is being fought.

They water boarded a handful of times on high level captives and it was proven to stop attacks here.

As the pro-Hamas rallies continue across North America,
    so does the violence. This time a Muslim in Toronto hit a reporter for asking him about his comment of "Hitler not doing a good enough job".

For this video and a video of an American Muslim convert calling for the US to give Hamas smart bombs to kill the Jews.....

http://islaminaction08.blogspot.com/...rtervideo.html

KiwiWriter

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    As the pro-Hamas rallies continue across North America,
    so does the violence. This time a Muslim in Toronto hit a reporter for asking him about his comment of "Hitler not doing a good enough job".
    Are the general public finally waking up to their antics???

Hopefully yes

varian

Anti-jihad protests are already being planned.

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=14893

israel_heart

In short...
    Islam = terror

Quote Originally Posted by varian View Post
    Anti-jihad protests are already being planned.

http://www.israelforum.com/board/showthread.php?t=14893
    What the H took them so long??? They let the idiots protest en masse then weeks later arrange protests. This operation may even be over by then. Just another dumb move by the useless Jewish organizations...

Y. Shulamith

Quote Originally Posted by Yala View Post
    What the H took them so long??? They let the idiots protest en masse then weeks later arrange protests. This operation may even be over by then. Just another dumb move by the useless Jewish organizations...

I agree with you wholeheartedly....many of the Jewish Organizations in the USA are nothing more than "social clubs" with hardly a clue about what is going on.....it's unfortunate to say about my own kith and kin.....but it is the truth!!!

They cater to the mah jong crowd and the shuffleboard set, yet, still to this day!!!

Thread Information