Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

kozzol

Re: American Muslims, no Different From the Rest

I think we all feel frustrated at times like this when it seems the World is against not only Israel but the jewish race in general, but we must take into account that the majority doing the shouting are mohammedians.

In this day and age of terrorism, I wonder if for example a 1000 Israeli supporters demonstrating, which the majority probably will be Jewish, would be a sitting target for a suicide bomber, gunmen etc?

Quote Originally Posted by kozzol View Post

In this day and age of terrorism, I wonder if for example a 1000 Israeli supporters demonstrating, which the majority probably will be Jewish, would be a sitting target for a suicide bomber, gunmen etc?
    High probability, but many precautions can be taken to mitigate these scenarios.

Thats also not to say that Jewish institutions (remember what happened in Argentina a little while back?) wont be targeted, they are probably will continue to be targeted by our enemies, and there is less to do about that since the association with fixed targets.

kozzol

Steven wrote

They water boarded a handful of times on high level captives and it was proven to stop attacks here.
    I for one do not condemn this type of interrorgation of terrorist, after all we are at war, and I dont believe the British Goverment does either as they have practised much worse methods in the recent past. But they cannot be seen to condone these type of interrorgation due to their acceptance of the EHR.

Thread Information