Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Univ. of Michigan to Host 'Zionism is Racism' Conference

freethepeeps
    Originally posted by Mediocrates

You mean he did accept the offer??? must have missed that one. hmmm.

please continue.
    Yup, no doubt you were sleeping and dreaming of your Tropical Island. Or more realistically, perhaps saying that he "was now ready to accept the proposals" is different to saying that "he regretted rejecting the proposals".

Fortunately, the Jpost is a very trustworthy and honest newspaper, so I haven't even begun to doubt the story, which doesn't seem to have appeared anywhere else. I guess the PA realised that there was no possibility of the editorial team putting any spin on their "exclusive".

Erm, I hope this Island isn't already populated

danholo
    Originally posted by The Saint
    And the whole region had to suffer Israeli butchery and war and racism for the last 50 years. And by the way, Israel has killed a far larger amount of innocent Palestinians than Hamas has killed innocent Israelis. Fact. A lot of people here think that an Israeli life is worth more than a Palestinian life.
    In the period before 1967 lots of terrorists infiltrated Israel. Syria bombed Israel from the Golan heights almost constantly.

There have been 145 suicide terrorists so far. If the IDF hadn't thwarted these attacks, the death toll would be much higher on the Israeli side. Hamas sure is nice, hiding among civilians, so more PR points can be gained, when kids get caught in cross-fire.

The Saint
    Well if it is he can always displace all the people there and say he way there first and call it an independant state.

Originally posted by freethepeeps

Yup, no doubt you were sleeping and dreaming of your Tropical Island. Or more realistically, perhaps saying that he "was now ready to accept the proposals" is different to saying that "he regretted rejecting the proposals".

Fortunately, the Jpost is a very trustworthy and honest newspaper, so I haven't even begun to doubt the story, which doesn't seem to have appeared anywhere else. I guess the PA realised that there was no possibility of the editorial team putting any spin on their "exclusive".

Any source is to be distrusted unless you personally approve of it first. American sources are untrusted, Israeli sources are untrusted, English language arab press is untrusted, translations of Arabic source material is untrusted.......

Well if it is he can always displace all the people there and say he way there first and call it an independant state.

If you landed on Easter Island you'd bomb the stone heads and call it liberation.

Fortunately

The Guardian exists - the only beacon of truth in the World.

freethepeeps

Or alternatively, he can say that they were hostile while he arrived, and that he therefore had no option but to "conquer" the land and keep them under conditions of curfew, and brutal occupation.

Then when anyone complains, he call call them racist and anti-semitic.

Perhaps we can find an unoccupied Tropical island for him, just in case.

Although, the unfortunate downside of that, is that it probably won't have an internet connection.

freethepeeps
    Originally posted by Mediocrates

The Guardian exists - the only beacon of truth in the World.
    Blimey, you don't read that rag do you Mediocrates?

freethepeeps
    Originally posted by danholo

In the period before 1967 lots of terrorists infiltrated Israel. Syria bombed Israel from the Golan heights almost constantly.

There have been 145 suicide terrorists so far. If the IDF hadn't thwarted these attacks, the death toll would be much higher on the Israeli side. Hamas sure is nice, hiding among civilians, so more PR points can be gained, when kids get caught in cross-fire.
    Where do you suggest that Hamas hangs out danholo? Has the IDF granted them a separate miltary base yet?

Blimey, you don't read that rag do you Mediocrates?
    Why wouldn't I?

Perhaps we can find an unoccupied Tropical island for him, just in case.
    Me so horny, me love you lonng time.

danholo

Where do you suggest that Hamas hangs out danholo? Has the IDF granted them a separate miltary base yet?
    I would suggest that the Hamas would go bye bye.

freethepeeps

I would suggest that the Hamas would go bye bye.
    Well, until they do, I guess they'll just have to carry on being where they are. Civilian Resistance usually lives among the civilian population. Not to make children targets, but because they have no option. It doesn't work as a justification for killing children IMHO!

danholo

Well, until they do, I guess they'll just have to carry on being where they are. Civilian Resistance usually lives among the civilian population. Not to make children targets, but because they have no option. It doesn't work as a justification for killing children IMHO!
    Who is justifying killing of children?

freethepeeps

Who is justifying killing of children?
    Try this statement:

Hamas sure is nice, hiding among civilians, so more PR points can be gained, when kids get caught in cross-fire.

Thread Information