Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traitor Awards Ceremony

GratefulFred

Traitor Awards Ceremony

As a welcome relief for those stressed out with the middle east or stressed out because you can't find your dope that you use to forget about the problems in the middle east it gives me great pleasure to create for you (with yr imput) an awards ceremony to the most undesirable Jew of the year 2009.

He not only has Jewish blood in his viens but also he's a son of an Israeli. Chicago hasn't seen such a bad Jew since Juliett Jake busted up the mall. Standing tall with JStreet, causing mazuzah scrolls to burn as he passes by,
    it's the one the only self loathing Jewish political icon...please give it up for our first candidate Rahmmmm Emmmanuel.

This Jewish American is considered by many a true political strategist who in another time and place would have been french kissing with Hitler himself. He totally fooled 78% of the Jews to vote for Obama and it is rumored that once Obama's term ends office he will get a job with either the neo nazis or KKK. You know him from TV and from Israeli dart boards. Please give it up for the other A-rod... David "the Axe" Axelrod.

Are their other candidates anyone wants to recommend? I thought of the UN judge guy and maybe larry defner from jpost. Either add your own with commentary or just tell me to do so. Only recent traitors may apply.

Re: Traitor Awards Ceremony

No fewer than 71 US Senators – including only six of the 13 Jewish ones – sent a letter to US President Barack Obama on Monday, asking him to press Arab states to recognize and normalize relations with Israel. The effort, led by Senators Evan Bayh (D-Ind.) and Jim Risch (R-Idaho), was promoted by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC).

The 71 signatories included the Senate leaders and whips of both parties.
    Notably, only six of the Senate’s 13 Jewish members signed the letter: Barbara Boxer (D-Cal.), Ben Cardin (D-Md.), Joe Lieberman (I-Ct.), Charles Schumer (D-NY), Arlen Specter (D-Pa.) and Ron Wyden (D-Ore.). The seven Jews who did not sign the letter asking for Arab peace gestures towards Israel were Russ Feingold (D-Wis.), Dianne Feinstein (D-Cal.), Al Franken (D-Minn.), Herb Kohl (D-Wis.), Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ), Carl Levin (D-Mich.) and Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132847
    "It is cheap to attack Israel. I am certainly not going to make a cheap attack on Israel by howling in the woods with the rest of the wolves." - Geert Wilders

takeo

Yes every Jew who doesn't believe in Eretz Israel and who believes in a two state solution (and forcing Israel to act up to its former promises) is a self hating traitor, I know that already...

Takeo building a straw man again and knocking it down. You are a hero in your own mind Takeo ... but sorry to disappoint you, what you attribute to Yala is NOT what she said .
    Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.
    Author: John Galsworthy 1867-1933, British Novelist, Playwright

takeo

Quote Originally Posted by Reffo View Post
    Takeo building a straw man again and knocking it down. You are a hero in your own mind Takeo ... but sorry to disappoint you, what you attribute to Yala is NOT what she said .
    My post was in response to fred's post. He's saying that Jews who collaborate with Obama in his efforts to bring about a two state solution are traitors and he even went as far as comparing them to nazi collaborators...

GratefulFred

Quote Originally Posted by takeo View Post
    My post was in response to fred's post. He's saying that Jews who collaborate with Obama in his efforts to bring about a two state solution are traitors and he even went as far as comparing them to nazi collaborators...
    First of all this is the Looney Bin so if you have no sense of humor...get bent!

I agree that the first two candidates may be related to Obama but to infer that these are the only two Jewish scum buckets worthy of an award is totally wrong. If you can find a Jew who joined the Taliban for example, give me his name. I have been considering Judge Richard Goldstone as a candidate who has no connection with Obama. I feel Diane Feinstain and Al Frankenstein are just weaker candidates compared to the two we got on top. (Sorry Yala - but keep the suggestions coming)

Larry Defner, from the Jpost, may "Rattle his Cage" during commerical breaks.

The "Flavious Josephus" award will not be given out to just anybody.

Takeo, if you are Jewish, I wouldn't recommend you for this award because the damage you've done to Jewish causes is rather juvenile. Call me after you complete Hamas basic training for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulFred View Post
    If you can find a Jew who joined the Taliban
    Adam Yahiye Gadahn (Arabic: آدم يحيى غدن‎, September 1, 1978) is an American-born English-speaking senior operative, cultural interpreter, spokesman [2] and media advisor[3] for the Islamist terrorist group Al-Qaeda.

Gadahn's Jewish paternal grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent surgeon and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League; his paternal grandmother, Agnes Branch, was an editor for The Chronicle Christian Newspaper.[7]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Yahiye_Gadahn

Not exactly Jewish and technically not Taliban, but close enough
    "It is cheap to attack Israel. I am certainly not going to make a cheap attack on Israel by howling in the woods with the rest of the wolves." - Geert Wilders

Quote Originally Posted by Takeo
    My post was in response to fred's post
    Then either you are very clumsy or you are talking BS because your post #3 followed Yala's post and nothing made it clear that you were responding to Fred and not Yala. But you know what? I don't really care I just like to point out your stupidity whenever I can. I hope that's OK with you Takeo .... ?

GratefulFred

Quote Originally Posted by Reffo View Post
    Then either you are very clumsy or you are talking BS because your post #3 followed Yala's post and nothing made it clear that you were responding to Fred and not Yala. But you know what? I don't really care I just like to point out your stupidity whenever I can. I hope that's OK with you Takeo .... ?
    Takeo's can't respond now as he's too busy trying to understand how to file out the application for Hamas Basic Training course. If however you can send him a crayon...

GratefulFred

Few could compare to our next candidate who at the tender age of six during one Pessach reading of the Ha'gada, cross examined the local rabbi for five hours on his opinion of "What says the (really) wicked son?". Currently the highest ranking quasi-Jewish Al-Qaeda member, Adam is currently enrolled in a beheading program where he was the only student in his class of one hundred to figure out how to remove a yamuka with bobbypins. Praying 5 times a day save during Stroit Lion's games please give a great round of boos for candidate number 3, Adam Tahiye Gadahn!

(Thanks Yala!)

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by GratefulFred
    If however you can send him a crayon...

I would ... but I am afraid that he will spit his dummy

GratefulFred

Jewish Candidate number 4 regularly nods off to the sound of Hamas rockets landing on Sderot. His coworkers admire Nazi memorabilia and are preparing a piece as to how the Zionist schemed and killed off all the Palestinian Dinosaurs. If the IDF shot roses instead of bullets he would no doubt condemn us for spreading allergies. Please give it up for the man the UN loves to use, the illustrious self hating Jew, Richard Goldstone.

GratefulFred

Though none of you voted Goldstone takes the award. Here's his just deserts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRTLna0qOpk

Goldstone is certainly up there, but I would recommend those clowns dressed as Rabbis from Neteuri Farta (oops, I mean Karta) who met with that lunatic Iranian president at the Holocaust Denial "Convention". They even have a member who serves in the PA.
    "Study astronomy and physics if you desire to comprehend the relation between the world and G-d's management of it." - RaMBaM (Maimonides), Guide For The Perplexed

Thread Information