Thread: What do you think of the Fort Hood shootings?

Agnosthiest

What do you think of the Fort Hood shootings?

Its been over a week now, and now we know all the important details....Major Hasan, a highly educated individual. A psychiatrist fully trained in the handling and treatment of stress. Very religious. Very Islamic. Decided that its finally best to betray America for Islam.

Is there anything like this in the Israeli military? Im sure there are some muslims in there as well.

How does the IDF deal with moslem soldiers who begins to show the same "red flags" that major Hasan revealed.

Rob

Re: What do you think of the Fort Hood shootings?

Quote Originally Posted by Agnosthiest View Post
    Is there anything like this in the Israeli military? Im sure there are some muslims in there as well.
    Bedouin used to voluteer in the IDF. There numbers are diminishing though the last couple of years. They are great trackers and are/were always appreciated. Bedouin in the IDF also prevented some terror attacks because of their tracking skills and knowledge of the desert.

How does the IDF deal with moslem soldiers who begins to show the same "red flags" that major Hasan revealed.
    Not sure whether this happened. The Islamic movement does get more hold on the Bedouin community, so Bedouin almost donot voluteer anymore in the IDF.

icarus5

there are some muslim at the idf(not only Bedouin,or Druse,or Circassian -that come or are islam group),and not only on the i.d.f-else also at the police -and some muslim from some big city(such as natzert or aco..)
    but the code of work at all those place is clear,and meant to get target or getting the mission ,not abuse,not do any thinks bad ,if this is not necessary,(you dont rape,or kill,or harm any one,and not take the local people there money,you are bring respect)..
    of course there are some case that people can been dead,but this is fair situation,if you are at dangerous,you can shoot,but at the same case you could also been kill..

anyway ,all the people know one thinks,that they depend on the other..

this is a statement at israel that say(at hebrew this is very catching)..

you can be depend on the other ,or hang near the other..

any muslim that will kept by the enemy -will be kill,and will be worst attitude,then if he is a jewish..(since jewish has reason to fight,and muslim are for they point of view are traitor)..

there for you can know they will fight even better,and stronger..

and since this is more like do your mission without any abusing..then this is much more easy..

at the t.v you can see a lote of picture,but at the most of the case ,there are not realy many fight ,most of the might are when there are t.v on the area,but when there are not t.v there are much less probleam,,but even when there are t.v group at the most of the case this is not to much time,and after few good picture they(the palesian),are going..

this is very funny when you are looking this from the inside..(the t.v camera is very powerfull motive )...

this is at the most of the time..

icarus5

Rob

Whats that, Hebrish?

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Whats that, Hebrish?
    Give the guy a break, he's trying It's better than my Hebrew!
    "It is cheap to attack Israel. I am certainly not going to make a cheap attack on Israel by howling in the woods with the rest of the wolves." - Geert Wilders

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Yala View Post
    Give the guy a break, he's trying It's better than my Hebrew!
    Just couldn´t resist. Apologies.

maven

if it had been a terrorist incident then the president would have said so......o sorry, I forgot he's been replaced by O-bomb-us!

Washington Post presents Hasan's Powerpoint on Islam

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...111000920.html

It's actually fairly bland really. One wonders what he was saying in front of it.

icarus5

Major Hasan-is just a murder and not anything else..
    you should not try to understand murder,the second he had been shoot,then at this second,he is just anther murder...that all

icarus5

Agnosthiest

so there are no cases of betrayal like these in the IDF?
    no muslim idf soldier tossing a grenade among fellow soldiers?
    no muslim idf soldier going on a shooting rampage?

icarus5

well i dont remmeber such a case at the idf that muslim kill other soldiers,even not the soldier from the army of south lebanon when i.d.f had control south lebanon,but anything can happen,when you put so many people in hard condition,you never know what will happen,i thinks at many case the killers will kill themself only.

this is not so easy act to kill other people.

icarus5

Well he appears to be going for the insanity defense. This only works in about 1% of attempts. So it obvious he has no defense and won't plead guilty to these charges. Today his lawyer noted Hasan is paralyzed mid chest. So while I'm the first one to day I was wrong to predict he'd never come out of his coma, with injuries this extensive there's a high probability he won't survive much past any trial.

andak01

My prediction, he gets no insanity defense and no Muslim defense. Already CAIR, the legal assistance group for Muslims, refuses to have anything to do with him. If he believes he was doing jihad, it was a jihad against Islam.

BTW, Allah punishes the worst of the worst in this life. Perhaps he's an example. I hope he lives a long, painful, miserable life scorned by everyone he ever knew.

Yael

I don't remember anything like this in Israel. But there were few cases that Jewish soldiers were targeting non Jewish civilians. Very few. The last one was Natan Zada that was killed later by the angry mob.

Thread Information