Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to post

Re: Unable to post

I am new on this website. I was able to reply to someone but my two attempts to to start a new topic have not successful. The message said that my account might not yet be activated or I have no privilege. Please help.

My UserId is kowalskil; I registered several days ago. I was able to update my profile today.
    Ludwik Kowalski, author of a free ON-LINE book entitled “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality.”

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html

It is a testimony based on a diary kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA).

The more people know about proletarian dictatorship the less likely will we experience is. Please share the link with those who might be interested, especially with young people, and with potential reviewers.

I think it takes a few posts to get started... you know like dating

test again

Ludwik Kowalski, author of a free ON-LINE book entitled “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality.”

It is a testimony based on a diary kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA).

The more people know about proletarian dictatorship the less likely will we experience is. Please share the link with those who might be interested, especially with young people, and with potential reviewers.

Quote Originally Posted by kowalskil View Post
    I am new on this website. I was able to reply to someone but my two attempts to to start a new topic have not successful. The message said that my account might not yet be activated or I have no privilege. Please help.

My UserId is kowalskil; I registered several days ago. I was able to update my profile today.
    Trial users cannot start new threads. After you have posted about 10 or 12 messages, you will be able to.
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Quote Originally Posted by dayag View Post
    Trial users cannot start new threads. After you have posted about 10 or 12 messages, you will be able to.
    Thank you, dayag

Thread Information