Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Iranian/Israeli peace talk

radioilluminati

Re: Iranian/Israeli peace talk

Quote Originally Posted by Mil View Post
    I know you do but you got to stop with this "World Order" stuff man.
    I have researched this for over 8-9 years intensely. I have spoken with pro new world order people. I have looked at so much information.

I know what I talk about. If you don't see New World Order, then it is because you haven't studied it.

You can search on youtube and see plenty of politicians speak highly about a global governance(government) or read about it everywhere.

Please do your own research and you will come to the same conclusion if you do an effort.

Search for "New World Order"

Bush about New World Order:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc7i0wCFf8g

What do you think NAFTA and EU is about? Centralizing of power.

I also read a lot of history and really don't see much prove for some sort of Global Government. I think this has something more to do with the paranoia you guys have about this European Union thing, something which for us, Americans, will never happen. In America our Constitution is the holiest of the holy and is above any law or government.

Sorry man. I don't see some "New World" order people behind all ME troubles. The trouble of ME has a lot more to do with horrible governance, lack of freedoms, social and economic decay, political decadence, over dependence on a natural resource.... and so on. It's a non-developing region which generates lots of extremists and which is afraid of itself. This has nothing to do with world order or any other secret organization(s) for that matter but with more simpler and understandable things like failing nation-states. Iran/Israeli conflict has everything to do with what that region is and what the politics of that idiotic region are.
    Mil - stands for the countless MILlions of reasons not to work.

radioilluminati

"Gwynne Dyer: There's no way for the U.S. to win a non-nuclear war with Iran"

"When Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and the highest-ranking American officer, was asked recently on NBC’s Meet The Press whether the United States has a military plan for an attack on Iran, he replied simply: “We do.” "

"The U.S. could “win” by dropping hundreds of nuclear weapons on Iran’s military bases, nuclear facilities and industrial centres (i.e. cities) and killing five to 10 million people, but short of that, nothing works. On this we have the word of Richard Clarke, counter-terrorism adviser in the White House under three administrations. "
    http://www.straight.com/article-3369...clear-war-iran

We have to remember not to lose our humanitarian side in war. What he says is genocide.

radioilluminati

I also read a lot of history and really don't see much prove for some sort of Global Government. I think this has something more to do with the paranoia you guys have about this European Union thing, something which for us, Americans, will never happen. In America our Constitution is the holiest of the holy and is above any law or government.

Sorry man. I don't see some "New World" order people behind all ME troubles. The trouble of ME has a lot more to do with horrible governance, lack of freedoms, social and economic decay, political decadence, over dependence on a natural resource.... and so on. It's a non-developing region which generates lots of extremists and which is afraid of itself. This has nothing to do with world order or any other secret organization(s) for that matter but with more simpler and understandable things like failing nation-states. Iran/Israeli conflict has everything to do with what that region is and what the politics of that idiotic region are.
    Well US is being turned into a EU system too with NAFTA.
    Why do you think illegal immigrants are allowed to get into the US without much resistance?

Illegal Immigrant Births - At Your Expense
    Taxpayers Foot Bill For Roughly 300,000 Children Born Into Citizenship When Their Parents Are Illegal

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4000401.shtml

US is being merged with Canada and Mexico.

CNN about NAFTA:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3E4s...eature=related

"North American union plan
    headed to Congress in fall
    Powerful think tank prepares report on benefits
    of integration between U.S., Mexico, Canada"

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55830

"The Constitution is just a piece of paper" - GW Bush

NAFTA's main intention was to get Mexico out of the economic c**p-hole of which it is. It did not help. The immigration thing is that everyone is afraid of what will happen to Mexico if remittances will stop coming in (it's over 25% + of their GDP) and we do sort of need the cheap labor. The problem is that nobody knows who the hell is coming over the border or in the numbers, or what they are planning to do here. It's a mess but it has nothing to do with any World Order stuff; it's pure American problem created in the name of pure American politics.

radioilluminati

NAFTA's main intention was to get Mexico out of the economic c**p-hole of which it is. It did not help. The immigration thing is that everyone is afraid of what will happen to Mexico if remittances will stop coming in (it's over 25% + of their GDP) and we do sort of need the cheap labor. The problem is that nobody knows who the hell is coming over the border or in the numbers, or what they are planning to do here. It's a mess but it has nothing to do with any World Order stuff; it's pure American problem created in the name of pure American politics.
    Please look at the provided material that pretty much spells out that US, Canada and Mexico are being merged together in a union like EU.

EU also started as a trade agreement. I see history repeats it self, because I live in EUSSR.

Mexico and US getting merged May be Canada but the Canadians would protest heavily - that's for sure. You are confusing your continent with ours. Trust me it is TWO DIFFERENT things. Your stuff will never fly here.

Thread Information