Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My new project on the way and...

Re: My new project on the way and...

Quote Originally Posted by Cellis View Post
    ... I'm married and father of a 3 months old baby girl...
    Mazel tov!
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Thank you Dayag!!

Here it is:
    http://www.burnadictator.com/

There are minor problems but I wanted to launch it first! Spread the word!

whats Test.com?

just test

make sense. better than goatse thats for sure.

this is just for fun.

Re: test

this is a test, not a reply.

...and need your support.

I won't tell you the details for now but it's a website that's going to flow in millions of visitors in the first month. Before I start the coding and hosting procedure I wanted to make people curious.

The project is about the dictators and dictator like leaders (Tayyip for example) and you'll be able to show your hate online anonymously in few steps. If facebook allows I will be also making a facebook application out of it.

It will be ready in two weeks and would like to know if you could spread the word to your friends and community to support me when the project is up and running. It's harmless and funny.
    Ludwik Kowalski, author of a free ON-LINE book entitled “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality.”

http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html

It is a testimony based on a diary kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA).

The more people know about proletarian dictatorship the less likely will we experience is. Please share the link with those who might be interested, especially with young people, and with potential reviewers.

well you could reply instead but hey, welcome

well you could reply instead but hey, welcome
    Why am I not able to start a new thread?
    Ludwik Kowalski, author of a free ON-LINE book entitled “Diary of a Former Communist: Thoughts, Feelings, Reality.”

It is a testimony based on a diary kept between 1946 and 2004 (in the USSR, Poland, France and the USA).

The more people know about proletarian dictatorship the less likely will we experience is. Please share the link with those who might be interested, especially with young people, and with potential reviewers.

Mr. Kowalski, we're totally sold on the anti communist position. You may end up preaching to the converted. Half the people here are (probably unfortunately) been flogged in one way or another by the USSR. I'm originally from Chernovitsi (Chernowitz) Bukovina, now in the Ukraine. Cellis and many others on here are also born in neighboring places in the ole USSR.

Quote Originally Posted by bararallu View Post
    Mr. Kowalski, we're totally sold on the anti communist position. You may end up preaching to the converted. Half the people here are (probably unfortunately) been flogged in one way or another by the USSR. I'm originally from Chernovitsi (Chernowitz) Bukovina, now in the Ukraine. Cellis and many others on here are also born in neighboring places in the ole USSR.
    It is good to have things in common. The task is to share what we know with those who know very little about Stalinism. For me this is a moral obligation, to my parents, and to millions like them. But the topic I wanted to start, and not able to do, was about something that is not related to the topic of Stalinism.

By the way, how do I check how many comments (posts) I have made so far?

Ludwik

It's under your avatar picture. So far you have 5 posts sir. I was born in Gagauzia / Moldova.

It's under your avatar picture. So far you have 5 posts sir. I was born in Gagauzia / Moldova.
    Thank you Cellis. And how many posts do I need before I can start a new thread?

I'm not sure but I think you need 15 or 25. Maybe the forum management will set your membership status. I recommend you to join hundreds of great discussions in the forum. You will eventually gain full membership status.

I'm not sure but I think you need 15 or 25. Maybe the forum management will set your membership status. I recommend you to join hundreds of great discussions in the forum. You will eventually gain full membership status.
    That is OK, I do not have anything very urgent to post. I was reading some threads and found them interesting, especially the one about "legal" aspects of the lands abandoned by Jordan. But I have nothing to contribute to this thread, or to other threads that I browsed through quickly.

Ludwik

Thread Information