Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Norway

Re: Norway

Well, here is the video the killer published, via Ynet

Watch: Oslo gunman's video manifesto

Oslo authorities believe Anders Behring Breivik posted video mere hours before killing spree; clip joins 1,500-page online creed

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...099511,00.html

BTW, it does seem to be a bit strange that Ynet runs ads for Bank Leumi interspersed throughout the killer's video.

Perhaps this is a function of the site's advertising algorithms, but it might be a good idea to ditch the ads.

I suspect he did not kill himself because he does not feel isolated, unlike the usual loner gunmen who target schools and places of employment, he knows he has sympathy. All over the white world people will condone his actions yet somehow find space for a but.
    As a youth I used to weep in butcher's shops.

Quote Originally Posted by Kachah View Post
    He wasn't killing aliens though.
    Again, discussions and analytics on the future of Europe will become impossible in light of this tragedy. Anybody daring to object to more Moslems or multiculturalism will be likened to this pervert.
    Yes, the left will use this tactic, but I'm not sure if it will be successful. I remember when Muslim extremists started their terrorist spree, and I was sure that sane people would rally against this barbaric mass murder, but that's not exactly what happened. Some people, (supposed liberals!!!) started "humanizing" killers, making excuses for mass murder, and then low and behold started appeasing mass murderers. The defense of Saddam Hussein in liberal circles was particularly shocking.

People like this psycho are the other side of the coin of Muslim extremists and perhaps you can expect people start to make excuses for him too. His motives may have been disgusting and there are no words for them, but I think this action will bring this discussion to the forefront.
    "It is cheap to attack Israel. I am certainly not going to make a cheap attack on Israel by howling in the woods with the rest of the wolves." - Geert Wilders

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    I suspect he did not kill himself because he does not feel isolated, unlike the usual loner gunmen who target schools and places of employment, he knows he has sympathy. All over the white world people will condone his actions yet somehow find space for a but.
    Could not agree more. Of course sane people will be disgusted with his actions and of course the MSM will be more than happy to find the whole right wing collectively guilty for this crime (see Gabrielle Giffords) but at the same time, we know that terrorism WORKS. How many people would have watched his video before and how many will watch it now? This psycho is going to change the discussion in Europe and naturally that was his motivation.
    "It is cheap to attack Israel. I am certainly not going to make a cheap attack on Israel by howling in the woods with the rest of the wolves." - Geert Wilders

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth View Post
    Its not abt. current support....He knows the people are not going to support him or his killings.

But from know on any Islamic attack or Sharia news will make EU/Norway politicians sweat. He knows that very well & so do the politicians.
    Mountain look very spectacular from distance. Prostitutes look very beautiful when they make-up. War stories are very interesting. All these three things are interesting from distance.

One more thing to add. I remember reading that this murderer used a special type of bullet that explodes in the body. This reminded me of suicide bombers using nails in the bomb to kill and wound more people. He is using the exact tactics of Islamic fanatics. He has understood that this, more than anything, will bring people to his cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanket View Post
    Its not abt. current support....He knows the people are not going to support him or his killings.

But from know on any Islamic attack or Sharia news will make EU/Norway politicians sweat. He knows that very well & so do the politicians.
    Are you surprised he killed ethnic Norwegians instead of the immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by Yala View Post
    One more thing to add. I remember reading that this murderer used a special type of bullet that explodes in the body.
    Bullets were painted with Pure Nicotine....I think he did that so the person dies instantly.
    Mountain look very spectacular from distance. Prostitutes look very beautiful when they make-up. War stories are very interesting. All these three things are interesting from distance.

Quote Originally Posted by yala View Post
    are you surprised he killed ethnic norwegians instead of the immigrants?
    nope...

Swedish-Algerian Journalist Yahya Abu Zakariya: Mossad Responsible for Norway Attacks
    http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/3042.htm

Video 1:32

Also, where would mass murder be unless Mondoweiss could blame it on the Jews?

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/201...ame-right.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sanket View Post
    nope...
    I suspect one his purposes in attacking leftist Norwegians was to counter the Islamist tactics of intimidation -
    counter intimidation, so to speak.

The message is that appeasing Islamists will not buy Norwegians safety from terrorist acts.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy View Post
    I suspect one his purposes in attacking leftist Norwegians was to counter the Islamist tactics of intimidation -
    counter intimidation, so to speak.

The message is that appeasing Islamists will not buy Norwegians safety from terrorist acts.
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by bararallu View Post
    Come on, there is nothing Christian about this guy.
    Efforts to paint this guy as a "christian" fundamentalist have already failed. He was pro gay, pro gay rights, etc.

And because the left has already started to call Norway a "Jew false flag operation" it's important to point out what he actually has to say about the Jews

“If the NSDAP had been isolationistic instead of imperialistic(expansionist) and just deported the Jews (to a liberated and Muslim free Zion) instead of massacring them, the anti-European hate ideology known as multiculturalism would have never been institutionalized in Western Europe, because the Marxists would never have been so radicalized to begin with.”

and this:

In any case; educate yourself and learn the difference. Today’s conservatives and wantto-be Nazis are ignorant when they obsess so much over the Jews. There is no Jewish problem in Western Europe (with the exception of the UK and France) as we only have 1 million in Western Europe, whereas 800 000 out of these 1 million live in France and the UK. The US on the other hand, with more than 6 million Jews (600% more than Europe) actually has a considerable Jewish problem.

He thinks that the Nazis should have “just” expelled the Jews, and the US probably has to think about expelling Jews. He thinks that Palestine can only be free if there are no Muslims there.

Breivik is firstly an abominable child murderer. He is also a racist. He thinks in a racist way. On the “Nordic tribe”:

There are many non-Nordic that try to mimic Nordic beauty by dying their hair blond and wearing contacts. So why not offer our children the actual genetical gift instead, through repro-genetics, rather than spending thousands of Euro and thousands of hours on make-up trying to mimic the Nordic ideal? As the Nordic ideal obviously is still prevalent in this multiculturalist world it may not be too late to prevent the extinction of the Nordic tribes. We are still a strong tribe, representing the most numerous in Europe, counting more than 200 million individuals worldwide.

On inter-racial marriage:

Race-mixing leads to suicidal children with severe mental problems
    . The offspring of race-mixers will feel like outcasts and it is very common that these individuals suffer from severe psychological problems throughout their life. Their parents obviously do not care as it would appear that their children’s psychological health and general well being is irrelevant to them. The suicide rate among these individuals is extremely high, which reflects the suffering they are put through by not having an extended ethnic family. A majority of Europeans sees ethnic, blood-bonds as the most essential cultural factor and considers their ethnic tribe to be their extended family.

You could make the argument, I suppose, that he was pro-Israel because he wanted Israel to have power over Muslim nations. But this wasn’t for sentimental reasons. By the same token, you could say he was pro-Islamist, because he spoke about wanting to work with jihadi groups to succeed in dominating European and Muslim nations respectively.

After all, he said of jihadists:

We both share one common goal. They want control over their own countries in the Middle East and we want control of our own countries in Western Europe.

But no-one saying Breivik is a Zionist, is also saying Breivik is an Islamist. It’s not hard to work out why. The Machiavellian amongst us will turn Breivik into the political monster they want him to be, preferring not to examine the true nature of his evil, in an honest way.

Breivik is a racist – a self-styled racist whose racism mainly targets Muslims, whose racism would also severely affect Jews and “non-Nordic” people, if given the opportunity – and whose murderous violence targets children.

http://hurryupharry.org/2011/07/25/a...-and-the-jews/

Quote Originally Posted by Cellis View Post
    He says Serbia bombings were betraying our Christian brothers.
    Are you certain that in his mind Christian Brothers = White Europeans?

Thread Information