Thread: Oh Judge Goldstone where are you now?

Oh Judge Goldstone where are you now?

In recent weeks, there has been an uptick in Kurdistan Workers Party (PKK) attacks in Turkey, and, if Turkish press reports are to be believed, several dozen Turks have lost their lives. Turkey has responded by increasing its attacks on neighboring Iraqi Kurdistan, where Turkish authorities say the PKK enjoys safe-haven.Well, today, Turkey took matters into its own hands–imagine, it didn’t place its own defense in the hands of the United Nations! It bombed northern Iraq and killed seven Kurdish civilians. Given the Turkish reaction to Israeli strikes on Gaza in the wake of Hamas attacks and the fact the Turkish prime minister surely would not want to be such a blatant hypocrite, let me be the first to call for the United Nations to launch an independent probe of Turkish war crimes against the population of neighboring Iraq and what appears to be its deliberate targeting of civilians. UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, where are you? Human Rights Watch? Richard Goldstone? Samantha Power

http://www.commentarymagazine.com/20...res-goldstone/

Re: Oh Judge Goldstone where are you now?

Oh look Turks blow up a car full of civilians.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/201...l-muslims.html
    From news article:

"Seven people, including women and children, were killed by a Turkish air strike against a civilian car in Kortek village" located northeast of the Kurdish city of Sulaimaniyah in Iraqi Kurdistan, said Hassan Abdullah, the mayor of the Qalat Dizah area.

"Today there was a rocket from a Turkish plane that hit a civilian vehicle, a pickup, carrying seven civilians. The seven were killed," Abdulla said.

"The rocket has badly damaged the car... We could not recognize the bodies, their ages, their identities or even their sex."

Good thing Ayatollah Goldstone will prosecute a full investigation for war crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrates View Post
    Oh look Turks blow up a car full of civilians.

http://israelmatzav.blogspot.com/201...l-muslims.html
    From news article:

"Seven people, including women and children, were killed by a Turkish air strike against a civilian car in Kortek village" located northeast of the Kurdish city of Sulaimaniyah in Iraqi Kurdistan, said Hassan Abdullah, the mayor of the Qalat Dizah area.

"Today there was a rocket from a Turkish plane that hit a civilian vehicle, a pickup, carrying seven civilians. The seven were killed," Abdulla said.

"The rocket has badly damaged the car... We could not recognize the bodies, their ages, their identities or even their sex."

Good thing Ayatollah Goldstone will prosecute a full investigation for war crimes.

I'm sure he'd carefully weigh all the evidence and then blame Israel.
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

.... self edit
    Last edited by Cellis; 08-26-2011 at 02:29 AM.

Check the images carefully. Turkish Airforce used f104, f4 and f16 planes to hit strategic points with MK-82 Let's do brainstorm if you have balls So that particular area was never bombed; as you can see there is no damage nor craters at the road that would be caused by the bombs (mk 82 have approximately 200ft blast radius). No burn signs, no explosion signs. Obviously the car wreck was brought from another location. USAF intelligence still keeps the coordinates and drone recordings of TuAF bombings. I don't have to convince either of you but I guess you need to find out the reality.

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  37.3 KBName:  2.jpg
Size:  37.4 KBName:  1.jpg
Size:  41.6 KBName:  4.jpg
Size:  72.3 KBName:  5.jpg
Size:  28.3 KB

Video of bombings: