Thread: Be very very cautious Israeli Jews

Be very very cautious Israeli Jews

This Arab needs to finish his uni degree and the only way that he can may be by killing an Israeli Jew or two.
    Freed Terrorist: I Want to Finish My University Degree
    Hamas terrorist who directed the murders of two IDF soldiers: I don't regret what I did. I want to finish the university degree I started.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/149051
    The prerequisites to study for a university degree in most countries around the globe is attainment of certain qualifications in secondary education. Not so if you are arab and live in or around Israel. Depending upon how many Jews you can kill and the length of your sentence, will determine if you have time to go as far as a doctorate. The benefit is that this will not cost one sheckel because the family and friends of the victims murdered seem so very willing to pay all the expenses through their taxes. In certain cases the PA even pay hundreds of dollars a week to give a very comfortable lifestyle which is also condusive to study. The only downside is some fool organising a hostage for prisoner swap before your finals.
    I think I have stated the facts as I see them. Something seems wrong with it though, very very wrong. Help me out here please.
    Last edited by farmboy; 10-24-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Re: Be very very cautious Israeli Jews

I have just realised exactly where this is wrong. Where the hell is the deterrent factor in all this? Is this woefull Israeli government complicit in the murders of its own citizens? Does it's inability to treat murderers as they should be treated encourage the arabs into acts of violence?

I think the Israeli government realized long ago that there is no plausible deterrent nor is there any plausible 'trust building' either. It literally does not matter what the Israeli government does or does not do vis a vis the Arabs. They are pursuing a course of unilateral action. It may not seem it but politically it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrates View Post
    I think the Israeli government realized long ago that there is no plausible deterrent nor is there any plausible 'trust building' either. It literally does not matter what the Israeli government does or does not do vis a vis the Arabs. They are pursuing a course of unilateral action. It may not seem it but politically it is.
    If what you say is true then why not screw the arabs and take over all Judeah and Samaria with at least an inkling of governmental support?

In the wider scope no one believes that's in their political self interest to try that. The Israeli government has been saying for 10 years what everyone with any sense believes to be the outlines of a two-state solution with Israel taking about 8% of Yesha. That's what the two-state outcome more or less looks like.

I have been carping on this trumped-up, artificial "dilemma" for years, and through many different Israeli governmental regimes.

I say: When the Brits did their arrogant and illegal sleight-of-hand in defiance of the British Mandate terms, and established "Transjordan" which morphed into Jordan, THIS WAS THE ARAB STATE CARVED FROM BRITISH OCCUPIED "PALESTINE" 1917-1947.

Therefore, now, in 2011, almost 2012, following the ethnic cleansing (or transfer, relocation, or flight, or whatever word you are comfortable with) of Jews from nearly every Arab/Moslem-held country in the lovely United Nations since 1948 (including the latest, in Gaza, within the last decade) into the State of Israel, I see no reason why the "Palestinian" Arabs/Moslems of the West Bank are not relocated to "their" country that was formed from British-Mandated Palestine, Jordan, and no reason why the "Palestinian" Arabs/Moslems of Gaza, who were told to leave their homes to make room for the Egyptian army to have elbow room to conquer in 1948, be relocated to their original masters in Egypt. THE LAND BELONGS TO ISRAEL.

The "two-state" snake oil sale took place when Transjordan was created by the Brits. Let them man up - it's way past time.
    Take your passion and make it happen. - Flashdance

If I am not for myself, who is for me? And when I am for myself only, then what am I? - Hillel

Thread Information