Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Just Don't Get It ...

Re: I Just Don't Get It ...

The US would immediately determine it's "domestic terrorism", toss it to the FBI who would spend 8 years accomplishing little.

i have to agree with mediocrates, though not to that extent, what im trying to get at, people always say if israel existed than the holocaust wouldnt have happened, or the jews would have somewhere to flee or someone to protect them right?

so if an iranian agent with some syrian or saudi "help" killed 100+ jews in an american synagogue, would the state of israel "bring justice to the perpertrators"

lets pretend there are multiple dimentions and we go to a 1939 germany but Israel DOES exist, when germanys starts killing german jews would the state of israel have done anything?

i know its hypothetical question, its just very interesting to discuss what would israel actually do if american jews got killed in america?
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"
    Abraham Lincoln

God laughs at the judgment of the wicked
    Psalms 37:13

At the very least, they would have somewhere to flee to, that is, unless those in favor of the bogus "bi-national, one state solution" get their way....
    "Study astronomy and physics if you desire to comprehend the relation between the world and G-d's management of it." - RaMBaM (Maimonides), Guide For The Perplexed

Quote Originally Posted by Aliyah
    unless those in favor of the bogus "bi-national, one state solution" get their way....
    Don't worry about them. They are only a fringe lunatic minority who can only be found in places like +972 magazine. They live in lah lah land.
    Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.
    Author: John Galsworthy 1867-1933, British Novelist, Playwright

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    I think that America would try and pin it on individuals and take them out. Pretty much the same way that they hung everything on Osama Bin Laden.
    I also think there are going to be recriminations, that America didn't react towards the Iranian threat sooner. Then the blame game will start.
    I don't think that's true, farmboy. The US has taken out lots of Al Qaeda leaders, not just Bin Laden and don't forget the war in Afghanistan.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleepleus View Post
    I don't think that's true, farmboy. The US has taken out lots of Al Qaeda leaders, not just Bin Laden and don't forget the war in Afghanistan.
    A few years ago I read somewhere that the French had Bin Laden in their sights and were told to hold fire. Perhaps it's just coincedental then that when Osama gets popped, Obama gets the troops packed.
    My original belief about Afghanistan and Iraq was that, with Israels resources, the Americans had Iran surrounded.
    Well that was a non starter wasn't it?, and a great opportunity thrown away.
    No one counted on getting a Moslem for a president.
    Oh sorry my bad, he's a Christian isn't he? or so it says on his " ?????????American???????" birth certificate.

Researched this a little more but I won't alter my OP, he was born a moslem and chose to be a christian, in the same way that he chose his friends and made alliances that would do him the most good.
    Last edited by farmboy; 02-07-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Thread Information