Thread: Syrian Resistance: Next up, we wipe out the Jews.

Syrian Resistance: Next up, we wipe out the Jews.

Israel's Mako has an interesting interview with a Syrian army defector.

Until six weeks ago Hassan was a lieutenant in armored division 5 of the Syrian army. Since March 2011 he fought as a soldier in the Assad's army in suppressing riots, until he decided he could do it no longer.

With the help of an organized network that runs the Free Syria Army, Hassan managed to defect together with another officer and a soldier.

For most of the interview he describes how the Free Syria Army is fighting and his observations of what he is calling a civil war.

But at the end of the interview:

Lt. Hassan will continue to fight the Syrian army and spread the messages of the Free Syria Army over the Internet. During our conversation there is one message he felt is important to him to clarify in no uncertain terms: "Zionists, do not think that after the government is replaced we would give up the sword. The Golan Heights and the Zionist state is still defined as 'Dar al Harb' (Muslim area of ​​war). After we release Syria from the corrupt regime, we will be stronger to face the Jews."

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/201...eat-assad.html

Re: Syrian Resistance: Next up, we wipe out the Jews.

This statement reinforces my feelings about this Syrian revolution and is the reason why I just couldn't get enthusiastic about it one way or the other.
    With luck it will go on for years and leave the country hopelessly destitute without enough infrastructure to organise a bus trip.
    Some will say that innocents will be harmed but in war there are none.

I take a very cold blooded view. I adopt the ethos of the far left and say "Who are WE to condemn their ancient indigenous mores, customs and cultures??"

Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrates View Post
    I take a very cold blooded view. I adopt the ethos of the far left and say "Who are WE to condemn their ancient indigenous mores, customs and cultures??"
    Hi medio, i hope my views dont upset you, i dont think they will, more syrian that die, better for us jews, as les anti semites alive in this world to give us trouble, i wonder if you went to homs and you asked to leaders of the resistance would you rather get help from israel, like guns , intelligence, or not get any help from israel, and be wiped out like dogs by assads forces, im sure they would rather die than get any help from israel.

and even if assad ends up like gadaffi, syria will never make peace with israel, their hearts are too full of hatred for jews and israel, even though they pretend to want peace and be free from assad, they will just end up with sharia law under a new regime anyway, its not like syria will be real democracy like UK or Australia or canada etc... thats why i wouldnt care less if 6000 or 60,000 syrians get killed, they are all evil in their views of jews and israel and no left wing do gooder will not change my mind.
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"
    Abraham Lincoln

God laughs at the judgment of the wicked
    Psalms 37:13

Thread Information