Thread: Anti-Semitic Vandals Strike in Los Angeles

Anti-Semitic Vandals Strike in Los Angeles

It had to be someone who knew the people in these homes are Jewish...

Swastikas were drawn on cars, mailboxes and homes in a heavily Jewish Los Angeles neighborhood.

The swastikas reportedly were drawn on at least three homes early Wednesday morning in the San Fernando Valley neighborhood of Sherman Oaks.

All of the victims of the vandalism are Jewish, according to NBC in Los Angeles. One of the victims is the daughter of survivors of Auschwitz.
    source: http://forward.com/articles/153114/a...n-los-angeles/
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Re: Anti-Semitic Vandals Strike in Los Angeles

I wonder if the perpetrators were muslims or christians? i recken its a 50/50 shot myself.

oh and if they were neo nazi skin heads , that would fall under christians, not athiests.
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"
    Abraham Lincoln

God laughs at the judgment of the wicked
    Psalms 37:13

Quote Originally Posted by JerichoMissile View Post
    I wonder if the perpetrators were muslims or christians? i recken its a 50/50 shot myself.

oh and if they were neo nazi skin heads , that would fall under christians, not athiests.
    The closest mosque is 8 kilometers away. I don't think Sherman Oaks has a large Muslim community. My guess would be a non-Muslim teenager.
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Who says? Have you ever heard of the "Church of the Creator" headed by Matthew Hale. Avidly anti-religious (as much against Christianity as against Judaism), yet gung-ho white supremacists that would make Dave Duke proud. While I haven't exactly done a survey, I reckon to say at least as many skin heads are anti-religious, as are Christian.
    "Study astronomy and physics if you desire to comprehend the relation between the world and G-d's management of it." - RaMBaM (Maimonides), Guide For The Perplexed

lol even we draw sawstikas but thats abit diff
    like this 卐 with four dots in the middle its actually considered auspicious
    "Almost every wise saying has an opposite one, no less wise, to balance it."

Quote Originally Posted by JerichoMissile View Post
    Well I don't know about neo nazi skinheads in North America but here (Germany) most are at best nominally Christian (meaning they were baptized and are registered as either Catholic or Lutheran (or some other denomination less common in Germany)). But like their great role model AH they tend to be anti-Christian because it is a religion based on Judaism. So I'm not sure if calling them Christian is very accurate.

Thread Information