Thread: The greatest crime in Israeli Politics

The greatest crime in Israeli Politics

Is it participating in a terrorist flotilla?
    Could it be attending dedication ceremonies to murderers of Jews in Gaza?
    Could it be visiting the heads of enemy states?
    Or just undermining israels security by your views and your contacts?
    No its none of the above its far far worse.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...3#.T2rlI3n8-vU
    I would never believe that anyone could stoop this low and commit such a treacherous act.

Re: The greatest crime in Israeli Politics

Quote Originally Posted by farmboy View Post
    Is it participating in a terrorist flotilla?
    Could it be attending dedication ceremonies to murderers of Jews in Gaza?
    Could it be visiting the heads of enemy states?
    Or just undermining israels security by your views and your contacts?
    No its none of the above its far far worse.
    http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...3#.T2rlI3n8-vU
    I would never believe that anyone could stoop this low and commit such a treacherous act.
    Big deal. Ayoob Kara received a reprimand for misuse of official Knesset Stationary. Ahmed Tibi received a "severe reprimand" for actual treason. I'll bet that has Tibi shaking in his boots!

The Knesset Ethics Committee issued a "severe reprimand" to MK Ahmed Tibi following a speech he recently published in "Martyr Day" that glorified terrorism against Israelis.
    source: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...3#.T2r9MZLozK4

I guess if Tibi had actually carried out a terrorist act they would have suspended his Knesset cafeteria privileges for a week!

People like Tibi and Zoabi should be kicked out of office, stripped of their citizenship, and deported to Gaza with the other terrorists.

And more people should know about non-Jewish Zionists like Ayoob Kara. He is a great patriot.
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...8#.T2r_XHn8-vU
    The Knesset Ethics Committee on Wednesday rebuked three Members of the Knesset for attending a conference held in February 2012 in Doha, Qatar, an Arab country in the oil rich Persian Gulf region. The conference was funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Qatar and the Arab League. The three were MK Ahmed Tibi, MK Haneen Zoubi and MK Talab El-Sana.
    The Knesset Ethics Coimmittee clucks around like a pen full of eggbound chickens, issuing rebuke after rebuke. When it wastes its time rebuking an MK for something as petty as using a couple of sheets of stationary it undermines it's own credibility, in much the same way Livni has for continually criticising the goverments work.
    It's not hard to see why it is ignored, and the treasonous arab MK's are allowed to get away with next to murder.

Zoabi should be stripped of citizenship and expelled to Gaza.

MK Danny Danon (Likud) plans to petition the Central Elections Committee to prevent MK Hanin Zoabi (Balad) from running with her party for the 19th Knesset, he announced on Sunday.

According to Danon, Zoabi has used her parliamentary immunity to support terrorism and attacks on IDF soldiers...

He cited Zoabi's participation in the June 2010 Gaza flotilla, and said she called for a third intifada and continued terror against Israelis....
    source: http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPol...aspx?id=268875
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Thread Information