Thread: Turkey Protesters Call for Masses to March to Jerusalem

Turkey Protesters Call for Masses to March to Jerusalem

Turkish protestors backed by Iran call for mass marches on Jerusalem to destroy Israel.

Dozens of people from the ‘Global March to Jerusalem’ movement demonstrated on the weekend outside against the Israeli Embassy in Ankara, Turkey.

According to a Channel 2 News report, the demonstrators called for mass participation in the march towards the borders of Israel, which is scheduled for this Friday, March 30.

The Global March to Jerusalem initiative aims at getting over one million Arabs and their supporters to attempt to infiltrate Israel’s borders. A spokesman for the march has said the initiative “demand[s] freedom for Palestine and its capital Jerusalem.”

The Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center (ITIC) has presented information that Iran is behind the initiative and openly supports it...

One of the speakers at the demonstration in Turkey shouted, according to Channel 2, “Millions of people can change the fate of the world. Millions of people will gather at the borders of Palestine and will be willing to die for the cause and for Jerusalem. We release Palestine and Jerusalem.”

The demonstrators also chanted “Death to Israel, Death to America,” the report said.

Israel has warned neighboring countries that it would forcefully respond to attempted breaches of its borders.

Diplomatic sources told the London-based Asharq Alawsat newspaper on Friday that Israel has sent messages to the governments of Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan, the Hamas government in Gaza and the Palestinian Authority regarding the planned march.

The report said that in the messages Israel made it clear that anyone who will come near its borders would be considered an infiltrator and the IDF will act against him with full force...
    source: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...3#.T27VUZLozK4
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Re: Turkey Protesters Call for Masses to March to Jerusalem

More on the Lebanese border concerning this issue:

Israel has asked Lebanon, using intermediaries, to stop its residents from approaching the Israeli border on Friday as part of Land Day protests. The forum of eight senior cabinet ministers will consider security preparations in Israel and the West Bank when they meet today...

On Nakba Day last May hundreds of people breached Israel's border with Syria. A repeat of that scenario for Land Day this year is considered unlikely because of the unrest in that country. Jordanian and Egyptian security forces will presumably patrol their respective borders and prevent infiltration from their territories into Israel...

Evidence collected by Israeli authorities points to high-level Iranian involvement in planning the protests in Lebanon. A media adviser to Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad visited Lebanon about a week ago and approached the Israeli border fence. Ahmadinejad met in Tehran recently with a large group of activists that is expected to participate in the events near the border...
    source: http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...order-1.420538
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

anyone marching towards israels border with evil in their hearts and destruction of our people on their minds should pay the ultimate price.

let them march towards jerusalem with our destruction in mind, and they will return in body bags.
    "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"
    Abraham Lincoln

God laughs at the judgment of the wicked
    Psalms 37:13

Hoax news. Turkish media wouldn't miss such a protest.

"according to channel 2, according to channel 2, according to channel 2"

Quote Originally Posted by Cellis View Post
    Hoax news. Turkish media wouldn't miss such a protest.

"according to channel 2, according to channel 2, according to channel 2"
    The article says "dozens of people" protested outside the Israeli embassy, Cellis. We are not talking about a major event. I think it is very likely this event did happen as described.

update:

International supporters and hundreds of thousands of participants are expected to take part in the Global March on Jerusalem Friday, as Israel braces for potential attempts to breach the Jewish state's borders..

The event, which is expected to include marches and protests across the region, is entering its final preparations, as IDF forces are also deploying in a bid to prevent any disruptions on Israel's borders...

Sources within the defense establishment have conducted talks with Palestinian security officials to coordinate the events and make sure they remain within the jurisdiction of Palestinian towns.

Sa'id Yakin, one of the protest organizers in the Palestinian Authority, told Ynet that rallies will be held at three West Bank focal points...
    source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...209532,00.html

I recommend a large supply of teargas and steep hills, let them march, chant and climb hills with gasmasks. Display not to much effort.
    You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy...just look at me; underestimated from day one.
    -Al Pacino playing satan in The Devil's Advocate-

People "hurling stones and Molotov cocktails" are not protesters. They are rioters and should be shot on sight.

Interesting that nothing happened from Lebanon.

Also interesting that the PA was preventing protests and Hamas was beating up protesters.

One Palestinian was killed and dozens wounded when protests marking Land Day turned violent in the Gaza Strip on Friday, according to medical sources in Gaza....

The IDF confirmed that dozens of Palestinians in Gaza were injured after confronting soldiers near the border with Israel, but did not comment on Zaqout's death.

IDF fire also wounded at least 37 people in protests that broke our in Beit Hanoun (Erez) and Khan Yunis, Salmiya said. Three of the wounded were in serious condition, he added, and were receiving medical attention...

Amnesty also condemned the PA for preventing protests and Hamas for beating up protesters, calling on them both to respect freedom of assembly...

Meanwhile, Israeli police and border patrol units arrested 34 activists on Friday in clashes that took place in the West Bank and east Jerusalem to commemorate the 36th annual Land Day. Palestinian activists and supporters held demonstrations in east Jerusalem and Bethlehem, while a demonstration at the Kalandiya checkpoint resulted in the injury of several of the activists.

Thousands of protesters assembled at Kalandiya near Jerusalem, with Palestinian youths hurling stones and Molotov cocktails at Israeli security forces, who responded by firing tear gas, stun grenades, sound weapons and foul-smelling water to disperse the protesters...

In Bethlehem, dozens of protesters threw stones at an IDF checkpoint after breaking through a line of Palestinian police. IDF troops responded to stone throwers at the Rachel Checkpoint outside Bethlehem with large quantities of tear gas...

Police Commissioner Insp.-Gen. Yochanan Danino arrived in the North Friday afternoon to inspect the deployment of officers. Police said no unusual incidents took place in the North...
    source: http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPol...aspx?id=264147

Amnesty also condemned the PA for preventing protests and Hamas for beating up protesters
    They have done much worthwhile work in the past and now seem to have been taken over by brainwashed leftists.
    Universities need to reduce the amount of sociology courses and present an alternative for the educationally challenged, who feel the need for a degree.
    The world is getting swamped with all these sociology graduates who are looking to prove themselves more sociable than the rest.

Thread Information