Thread: Jordan Arabs Attack Anti-Zionist Jews

Jordan Arabs Attack Anti-Zionist Jews

I hope this teaches the Neturei Karta types that the Arabs hate us because we are Jews, not our stance on Zionism. If the Arabs win, they will slaughter the Neturei Karta with the rest of us.

[QUOTES]Jordanian Arabs scuffled with anti-Zionist and pro-Palestinian Authority Neturei Karta members in the Global March on Jerusalem rally Friday. No one was injured.

Neturei Karta is a fringe sect that attracts wire service photographers in activities from the United States to Iran in its campaign against the establishment of the State of Israel. They joined approximately 30,000 Jordanian Arabs in the protest that failed to reach a significant percentage of the 1-2 million people that organizers promised....

A measly turnout in Lebanon was augmented by foreign protesters and Arabs from UNRWA villages, who were transported by buses to protest points. Three Neturei Karta agitators also were there.

Lebanese soldiers prevented them from reached the border with Israel....[/QUOTES]

source: http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Ne...9#.T3hTIJLozK4
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Re: Jordan Arabs Attack Anti-Zionist Jews

Whether it's NK with the beards and "mitzvot" or the radical left with their PHD's in BS, but no real work experience, they will NEVER learn.
    "Study astronomy and physics if you desire to comprehend the relation between the world and G-d's management of it." - RaMBaM (Maimonides), Guide For The Perplexed

Thread Information