Two-time Oscar winner Emma Thompson is among three dozen actors, directors and writers protesting the inclusion of an Israeli theater company at an upcoming Shakespeare festival in England
Emma Thompson Calls for calls for Israeli Theatre's Ban

Other British actors who signed the petition to ban the Habimah theatre of Israel, are ...

• Mark Rylance
  • Mike Leigh
  • About 34 other British actors and directors

Of course they singled out Israel only ...

Other companies participating in the festival include the National Theatre of China, which will perform “Richard III” in Mandarin, and the Ashtar Theatre, a Palestinian company that will perform “Richard II” in Arabic
.... Because everyone knows that Israel is the only villain in a conflict that the Palestinians stubbornly refuse to end and in the world of human rights violations in various parts of the world. But our dear Emma and her British colleagues can only speak up against Israel alone ...

Never mind, I have boycotted another British actress's films (Vanessa Redgrave) for over 30 years, so guess what, dear Emma (and colleagues) I will be boycotting your films too from now on. I hope Israel's many friends will do likewise ....