Thread: Muslim, Zionist and proud

Muslim, Zionist and proud

Ynet ran an article about a British Islamist, Kasim Hafeez, who became a Zionist. Please click on the link below to read the whole story and check out his website, www.theisraelcampaign.org.

Kasim Hafeez is a British Muslim and former Islamist who is now a proud Zionist and stands with Israel. He runs www.theisraelcampaign.org and has a blog on this site. He is also on the advisory board of StandWithUs in the UK and recently completed a university speaking tour

source: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...220976,00.html
    "If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand wither, let my tongue cleave to my palate if I do not remember you, if I do not set Jerusalem above my highest joy." (Ps. 137: 5-7)"

"Any generation in which the Temple is not built, it is as if it had been destroyed in their times" (Yerushalmi, Yoma 1a).

Trial Membership

Re: Muslim, Zionist and proud

I hope he has some good security.

Trial Membership

What is a Muslim Zionist? Is it a Muslim who acknowledges Israel's right to exist, or a Muslim who enthusiastically supports every action the Jewish State takes?

what is a Zionist?

I think it is someone who supports the notion that Israel is the homeland of the Jewish people and its safe haven from persecutions.
    Last edited by dayag; 06-20-2012 at 01:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Seems like he just supports a one state solution where Israel annexes the rest of the West Bank and Gaza while proclaiming a secular state. I don't see why there aren't more people like this- especially considering the differences in living standards between Israel and Arab states.
    "The beginnings of all things are small."
    -Cicero

Trial Membership

Beginning of the big war

I heard that many kurds change their religion to judaism.
    Kurd who've been muslim since the founding of Islam changing religion mean that there is "a little bit" errors in muslim world.

Trial Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Havee3333333 View Post
    Seems like he just supports a one state solution where Israel annexes the rest of the West Bank and Gaza while proclaiming a secular state. I don't see why there aren't more people like this- especially considering the differences in living standards between Israel and Arab states.
    Because they are afraid of Hamas organisation or that muslim world/people will hate them and will try to kill them.
    There are people like him but just only from their ideas. One is enough to beat 1000 activists morality.

Re: Beginning of the big war

Quote Originally Posted by Dalini View Post
    I heard that many kurds change their religion to judaism.
    Kurd who've been muslim since the founding of Islam changing religion mean that there is "a little bit" errors in muslim world.
    Kurds used to be Zoroastrians before the Islamic invasion. They actually used to be an area of resistance for Zoroastrians because it is rather mountainous.
    The funny thing is the Kurds and Iranians still celebrate Newruz, which is Zoroastrianism's holiest day.
    "The beginnings of all things are small."
    -Cicero

I don't know whether to believe this guy or not. Surely his family would have disowned him for coming out in public support of Israel...

there are others..
    http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/israels-jihad-is-mine/

these are people who dont like the "we love death" part of the muslim fanatics and clearly like western democracy....which means they are not so thrilled with the "arab spring'.

and just for fun? the progressives seem to have a hissy fit, when a muslim proclaims that they stand beside israel.....

The following case is interesting too ...

Why am I pro-Israel? - An old article, uncensored (2010 December)

The biggest cultural shock the Israelis did to me was when I watched for the first time the video of Sadat's visit to the Israeli Knesset in 1977… The scene which stuck in my mind and I couldn't forget, wasn't the scene of Sadat or one of his companions, and it wasn't one of the famous and the respected Israeli politicians… The scene which affected me was the size of the masses that crowded around the Knesset to welcome the Egyptian president… I knew that there are peace supporters in Israel, but I didn't expect to see thousands of humans, all of them wearing white and pink clothes, holding flowers, standing in streets for hours to greet the president of the state which fought them earlier, a few years… The intimacy of the amazing reception and the scene of the Israeli police while doing their role in organizing the welcoming crowds with the enemy-friend president, was of the scenes which changed my life… I asked myself: If an Israeli official came to us in Egypt supporting peace, will he get half of that welcoming from Egyptians?
    Click on the link and read more. Very interesting.
    Idealism increases in direct proportion to one's distance from the problem.
    Author: John Galsworthy 1867-1933, British Novelist, Playwright

Thread Information