Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Justification for Rape in the Koran

Simon

Justification for Rape in the Koran

The Mods will kindly note that I have taken your hint and will refrain from making certain justified comparisons of a few posters to the porcine world. Thank You.

PS. Could someone tell me how to say thank you in Hebrew?

Please note that any text inserted by me will be clearly marked as "Inserted by Simon." Any other text is part of the URL from which i have pasted relevant passages.

There is ample evidence for rape (explicitly) and gang-rape in the Koran. Further, mohammad justifies this rape as being acceptable to allah.

Further, mohammad claims for himself or claims that allah granted him the use of not only his own wives, but also those captured in battle, and his cousins as well. Essentially there was no woman who he could not rape or force himself on. If no "revelation" existed for a certain woman, sure enough one would come along.

==============================================

http://answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/more.html

O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou has paid their cowers; and those whom they right hand possesses out of the captives of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated with thee; and any believing woman who gives herself to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her - this only for thee, and not for the believers [at large]; We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess - in order that there should be no diff~culty for thee. And Allah is Oft Forgiving, Most Merciful (Surat Al-Ahzab 33:50).

http://www.salon.com/mwt/letters/200..._3/index1.html

Chapter 33 verse 50 of the Koran:
    "O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war, and the daughters of thine uncle on the father's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the father's side, and the daughters of thine uncles on the mother's side and the daughters of thine aunts on the mother's side who emigrated with thee, and a believing woman if she give herself unto the Prophet and the Prophet desire to ask her in marriage a privilege for thee only, not for the [rest of] believers. We are aware of that which We enjoined upon them concerning their wives and those whom their right hand possess that thou mayst be free from blame, for Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."

Thus, the Prophet is given sexual access to first cousins, captives, and any believing woman whom he desires to wed. In fact, he is given certain liberties denied to all others. Allah is here not only forgiving but also quite liberal, at least on the behalf of his Prophet. The term "whom your right hand possesses" refers to women captured in battle. Captive women were considered legitimate trophies of war and in fact the Prophet marries a Jewess whose husband has been slain. Although we can construe this practice to be "pro-sexuality," it is hard to imagine how this paleolithic approach to romance serves the interests of feminism.

..rules in Chapter 24 of the Koran are revealed in response to an alleged tryst between Aishah, Muhammad's child bride and a young soldier. Afraid of losing his prized pubescent amour, the Prophet was comforted when God revealed to him that she could not be convicted without four eyewitnesses. As the supposed "roll in the sand" between Aishah and her young soldier took place in the wastelands of Arabia, there was little chance of her accusers meeting these high standards of evidence.

(Inserted by Simon: The above is an example of how conveniently allah reveals himself to mohammad.

Note also the requirement for four [b]eyewitnessses to a rape essentially also condones rape in that it renders it practically impossible to prove it.
    )

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/mohwar3.html

Mohammed attacked the Banu-L-Mustaliq because of their wealth. In a surprise raid, the Muslims drove them to the Sea. They slaughtered many members of the Banu-N-Mustaliq Tribe and looted away a booty of 2000 Camels, 5000 Sheep and 500 Women! 500 women were captured screaming and crying after they had watched their husbands and sons being slaughtered. The most beautiful captive was Juwayriyya, daughter of the chief of the Banu-L-Mustaliq. Mohammed snatched her to satisfy his own animal lust. The captured women were supposed to be returned by the Muslims upon payment of a ransom. But the night after the battle itself, Mohammed and his army raped each and every one of them. One of the men Abu Sa'id Khudri of Mohammed's army reported :

"We were lusting after women and chastity had become too hard for us, but we wanted to get the ransom money for our prisoners. So we wanted to use the "Azl" (Coitus Interruptus- where the man withdraws before ejaculating)...We asked the Prophet about it and he said: "You are not under any obligation to stop yourselves from doing it like that.." Later on the women and children were given for ransom to their envoys. They all went away to their country and not One wanted to stay although they had the choice.."

So the Great Prophet of Peace told his men it was perfectly FINE to rape women as long as you didn't ejaculate inside them (which made them pregnant). What supreme logic! Any human being with the slightest shred of morality has to be nauseated by this Man and the religion he preached. Mohammed, the supreme religious figurehead of Islam sanctions RAPE, pure and simple. Not only did the Muslims commit this horrifying crime, they decieved the Tribesmen into paying Ransom for their womenfolk, who only paid the money in a desperate attempt to save their women's honor. To call such a Prophet and his followers the epitome of Evil is probably an understatement.

Koran 4:24
    "And all married women are forbidden unto you EXCEPT those captives whom your right hand possesses. It is a decree of Allah for you. Lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned, so that you seek them with your wealth in honest wedlock, not debauchery..."

10) Massacre of the Banu -Qurayza
    Date: April-May 627 A.D.
    Place: Medinah
    Victims: The Last Jewish Tribe left in Medinah The Banu-Qurayza.

By this time, Mohammed had murdered or driven out all of the Jewish Tribes of Medinah, except the Banu Qurayza. It was time to eliminate this last thorn in his flesh. The Banu Qurayza had been reluctant in helping Mohammed against the Quraysh. Conveniently once again, Mohammed claimed that he had divine knowledge about a conspiracy by the Banu-Qurayza to kill him. He beseiged their fortress for Twenty-Five days. When the starving Tribe surrendered, Mohammed forced an old man from their own Tribe to pronounce Mohammed's sentence. The sentence was death to every male member of the Tribe, Slavery for every woman and child and Plunder of all their property.

The Prophet had an immense trench dug around the main market of Medinah. The men of the Banu Qurayza were rounded up & their hands twisted tightly behind them. Then one by one, they were shoved to the edge of the trench and forced to kneel. They were offered a last chance to convert to "The True Faith" and if they refused, had their heads chopped off. As soon as one head would roll off, the corpse would be kicked into the ditch, and so it went. By the time Dawn had colored the sky red in Medinah, hundreds of corpses piled up in a heap in a tangled cesspool of blood, hair and shreds of flesh. Despite the horrific end in front of their eyes, none of the Jews chose to convert to Islam and faced death valiantly. The blood of 900 innocent Jews stained Mohammed's hands on that black day.

Their only crime was that they chose to retain their fundamental human right, of choosing their own God and the religion of their ancestors. Hysterical women & children screamed as they watched their fathers, husbands & sons die. The majority of them were raped savagely and then bundled off to be sold as "used goods". The Prophet had the husband of the Jewess Raihana Bint Amr hacked to pieces before her very eyes, hours after he had murdered her father. No doubt this was the Prophet's perverted version of a wedding present, because after these atrocities he raped the mortified girl and tried to force her to convert to Islam.

Muslim historians still describe the savage rape of Raihana Bint Amr as her "willing submission to Islam and wifehood to the Prophet"

Apparently according to them it is very natural to imagine that a woman who has just seen her husband, father, brothers and Tribe slaughtered violently before her very eyes, would CHOOSE to convert to the religion of the murderer and marry him! In actual fact Raihana REFUSED to convert to Islam and also refused to marry Mohammed the murderer of her family. He kept her as a lowly concubine all his life. So much for the "Apostle of Peace" and his unbounded RESPECT for women. Mohammed was nothing but a serial rapist, who acquired his victims by killing their families first.

Allah as usual has provided yet another timeless Divine revelation which gives his Prophet the Right to rape and torture women of other religions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (Inserted by Simon: The following is from the same URL as the passages immediately above )

In short Allah the All Merciful is saying "Hey Muslims, it's a crime to go after married women, but IF they happen to be your captives (which obviously all the non-Muslim women were) feel free to indulge yourself in rape and sexual torture of them. "lawful unto you are all beyond those mentioned" Allah is making it LEGAL for Muslims to go ahead and rape Non-Muslim women by Divine Law!
    Last edited by Simon; 04-10-2003 at 09:57 AM.

cerulean

Saudi cleric has the same interpretation

A prominent Saudi cleric with royal ties has a similar interpretation.

I think it is possible for a Muslim to decide that they don't want to follow this part of the Koran anymore. But many Muslims today still hold by it. That is the problem -- not what was written in the seventh century, but that people still want to follow a literal interpretation of it.

http://www.nationalreview.com/script...ment042602.asp
    (Note the article is about a year old.)
    April 26, 2002, 12:55 p.m.
    Saudi Telethon Host Calls for Enslaving Jewish Women
    From the Saudi Information Service.

(WASHINGTON DC) April 26, 2002 …The Saudi Information Agency has obtained a tape by prominent government official cleric Shaikh Saad Al-Buraik calling for enslaving Jewish women. The tape is called "a Monkey Desecrates Mosque," and was delivered in a Riyadh government mosque. The monkey refers to Jews.

Al-Buraik, a Wahhabi cleric, is closely tied to Prince AbdulAziz Ben Fahd, the king's youngest son, and member of the Saudi delegation accompanying Crown Prince Abdullah on his current visit.
    Jewish women as slaves he says:
    Muslim Brothers in Palestine, do not have any mercy neither compassion on the Jews, their blood, their money, their flesh. Their women are yours to take, legitimately. God made them yours. Why don't you enslave their women? Why don't you wage jihad? Why don't you pillage them?...

andak01

Re: Justification for Rape in the Koran

Alright, I'm really trying to see this. Gang-Rape??? I have read the verses before. If a conquering army doesn't take the war widows into their homes, the alternative is prostitution for these women. At least that was the case in the 7th century and not that much has changed. In Afghanistan as in Iraq, there is no doubt a huge demand from the soldiers for women. As elsewhere, this demand will be satisfied from the local populous. Imagine if those soldiers were forced to actually provide for their lovers indefinitly.

cerulean

Re: Re: Justification for Rape in the Koran

Originally posted by andak01
    Alright, I'm really trying to see this. Gang-Rape??? I have read the verses before. If a conquering army doesn't take the war widows into their homes, the alternative is prostitution for these women. At least that was the case in the 7th century and not that much has changed. In Afghanistan as in Iraq, there is no doubt a huge demand from the soldiers for women. As elsewhere, this demand will be satisfied from the local populous. Imagine if those soldiers were forced to actually provide for their lovers indefinitly.
    Well, why would anyone in their right mind want to suggest this is a good social system? I am so grateful the US does not have a social system like Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia.

Fortunately women in western culture have the right to obtain employment and thus do not have to submit to rape because otherwise they'd have to support themselves as prostitutes. That's why I don't want Saudi jihad supporters trying to impose their social system on me.

The Saudi imam whom I quoted made statements that are repulsive to me, and to any woman who values her life and freedom.

Another imam sees things more or less the same way, and justifies it, although he "seems" to say it might not be done today. But the justification leaves the door open for the implementation once again:

http://www.islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=4533

Face it, imposing the literal Koran on women harms women. You might argue that the Koran improved things for women in the 7th century (doubtful, but possible to argue), but it's not going to improve things today. Not for me, not for my daughter -- I don't want a single woman or girl to be a prize for jihadi warriors ever again, as sanctioned and encouraged in the Koran.

Furthermore, why are you trying to convince me that this passage is not really that harmful? Why don't you try to convince the renowned Saudi cleric that he doesn't have a good interpretation of Islam?
    Last edited by cerulean; 04-10-2003 at 10:29 PM.

andak01
    There are quite a number of bigotted people in the world of all stripes. Some of them hold high places of office. And lately the Osamas and the Pat Robertsons and the John Ashcrofts and the Jerry Rubins of the world seem to be getting all the airtime. You're right to be outraged. Don't practice bigotry yourself. Don't teach it to your children. Surround yourself with people of different views. Listen.

andak01

Re: Re: Re: Justification for Rape in the Koran

Originally posted by cerulean
    Face it, imposing the literal Koran on women harms women. You might argue that the Koran improved things for women in the 7th century (doubtful, but possible to argue), but it's not going to improve things today. Not for me, not for my daughter -- I don't want a single woman or girl to be a prize for jihadi warriors ever again, as sanctioned and encouraged in the Koran.

Furthermore, why are you trying to convince me that this passage is not really that harmful? Why don't you try to convince the renowned Saudi cleric that he doesn't have a good interpretation of Islam?
    There are many reasons for that. As much as I would love to travel to Saudi Arabia and even live there, I do not at present have the means. The Bush economy with its unemployment and feeble tax rebates has not enabled me in that way.

Secondly, convincing extremists is impossible. The best thing is to ignore them. The only reason I bother to respond to someone as hateful as Simon is to demonstrate to more reasonable people like yourself that there is a response, that they are not the last word on the subject.

My own daughter and my wife are protected by the tenets of Islam. For example, I do not even remotely place myself in a position of temptation with another woman. I wouldn't even go on a business lunch alone, much less a business trip as many people do. Islam teaches me to hold my temper with her and to look past her weaknesses and focus on her good qualities. Islam requires me to provide for my family fanancially. If I become a deadbeat dad, it is a crime against Allah. I pay a dowery of my wife's choosing which she stipulates before the wedding. I respect her opinion first in any domestic decision and she respects mine in any business dealings. In short, it works for us. It doesn't have to work for you. You are not Muslim and are not ruled by our prohibitions. If the Saudis adhered more closely to Sharia instead of an extreme paternalistic interpretation, women could drive, could work, could travel, etc.

Simon
    The admins will kindly note and allow my post to stay unaltered. Essentially, andak has verified what i posted. That mohammad and muslims used this women for sexual purposes IS NOT CONTRADICTED by andak. He justifies it.

No one with an iota of honesty and intelligence can dispute what andak just said. Again, he justified the verses of the koran that called for rape. gang-rape and verified that mohammad himself indulged in such activities as is evidence in the verses and also verified that these horrifying acts had the divine saction of allah.

In light of such justification (by the KORAN, MOHAMMAD, ALLAH and ANDAK) for RAPE AND GANG-RAPE by andak, every adjective i have used to describe the combination of allah/mohammad/koran are SELF-EVIDENT AND JUSTIFIED.

==============================================

So not only does the vile koran and the decadent mohammad and allah approve of rape and gang-rape, the equally despicable andak also approves of it.

I was really looking forward to see what justification andak came up with for this.

My dear Jewish members of the Israelforum, please read andaks first post carefully. In it you will find that no matter how despicable, horrifying and rapacious a muslim is; vile the koran is, rapine mohammad is with "divine justification" from a rape-approving allah, andak will find a way to justify it.

As far as i am concerned, i have proved my point beyond a reasonable doubt. I have unmasked andak for the islamic terrorism- and rape-apologist that he is. Just as i had exposed another vile muslim, intellectualme in the past.

No matter what horror is contained in the koran, andak will justify it.

He says that those women were better off getting gang-raped by the rapine swine mohammad, had the divine sanction of the equally filthy allah. Why, because these muslims first killed off their husbands, fathers and brothers.

The only analogy for this disgusting islamic behavior is that mohammad first tears off a 9-yr old girls clothes. Then seeing her naked, announces a vision from the rape-allowing allah, claims that she is better off if he forces himself on her. All this, of course, to "save her from prostitution." AND ANDAK, THE MUSLIMS GRINS AND APPROVES.

What mohammad and islam and allah did was force prostitution on these innocent jewish women.

They could have easily, with a few remaining family toiled the land or indulged in any other industry to support themselves.

But no, FOR ANDAK RAPE AND GANG-RAPE THAT HAS THE DIVINE SANCTION OF A VILE ALLAH AND A CHILD-RAPIST MOHAMMAD IS QUITE JUSTIFIED.

Simon
    Just in case the Jewish members of this forum lose sight of what andak said in justification of the verses of the koran that sanction rape and gang-rape, here it is again. The islamic conquerors are given the right by mohammad and allah to "take these war widows into their home." That is the koranic, mohammadan, and andak-ian version of rape/gang-rape. Yet he does not see that.

So if the US army went on a mass - raping binge or "take the war-widows, some who may be as little as "9-yrs old", into their home" as the vile, rape-arrpoving andak puts it, it is ironic that their acts would NOT HAVE THE SANCTION OF THE WESTERN WORLD OR ANY CIVILIZED HUMAN BEING BUT WOULD HAVE THE FULL SANCTION OF ALLAH, KORAN, AND MOHAMMAD.

Simon
    I believe the phrase is QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRATUM.

Toda raba , my dear Jewish Haver -s.

Adios, for a while .

As much fun as it has been to expose the koran, mohammad, allah for the vile creations that they are, i must retire to the more mundane tasks in life that demand attention.

I sincerely hope that the admins/moderators clearly see the justification for rape that andak approves of, and that the adjective i have used such as rapine, vile, filthy are all appropriate for creatures that approve of such vile and despicable acts.

I hope that some like Gilgamesh and others can direct the attention of other Jewish members to this thread and specifically andaks post in a short time. Just in case, the mods decide to be politically correct and wipe it out.

Gilgamesh, it was nice corresponding with you. Good luck, my dear haver.

Simon
    Could not resist one last post.

Cerulean wrote:

I don't want a single woman or girl to be a prize for jihadi warriors ever again, as sanctioned and encouraged in the Koran.

Cerulean, it is possible that you may think that someone like andak is a "moderate." Well, here is a moderate who would gladly justifying raping your family after killing you. This is a moderate.

I hope that this convinces you and other what we in India are realizing more and more every day. There can be no peace with a religion and a people who will justify the most unspeakable atrocities because their religion allows them to do so.

We in India have always had the strength in numbers and can and will survive even against a force as evil as islam. Israel does not have that luxury.

The world stood by and did nothing to save six millions jews from being gassed, from being butchered in one of the most inhumane way possible.

It will not do anything again. Not the US. Perhaps not even India (if the muslims are not kicked out of India soon).

As always, your destiny/fate and very survival lies in your own hands.

AND THERE IS NO BIGGER MISTAKE THAT YOU CAN MAKE THAN MISTAKING A KORAN FOLLOWER FOR A HUMAN BEING THAT CAN BE REASONED WITH. FOR IN THE KORAN FOLLOWER, YOU THE JEWS OF ISRAEL AND WE THE HINDUS OF INDIA, FACE THE BIGGEST THREAT TO OUR SURVIVAL.

THE RAPE AND MURDER OF OUR TWO CIVILIZATIONS BY THE RAPINE, MURDERING FOLLOWERS OF ALLAH.

Shalom

Gilgamesh
    Originally posted by Simon
    I believe the phrase is QUOD ERAT DEMONSTRATUM.

Toda raba , my dear Jewish Haver -s.

Adios, for a while .

As much fun as it has been to expose the koran, mohammad, allah for the vile creations that they are, i must retire to the more mundane tasks in life that demand attention.

I sincerely hope that the admins/moderators clearly see the justification for rape that andak approves of, and that the adjective i have used such as rapine, vile, filthy are all appropriate for creatures that approve of such vile and despicable acts.

I hope that some like Gilgamesh and others can direct the attention of other Jewish members to this thread and specifically andaks post in a short time. Just in case, the mods decide to be politically correct and wipe it out.

Gilgamesh, it was nice corresponding with you. Good luck, my dear haver.
    Namaste Simon!
    I've really enjoyed our corresponance. I wish you good luck, long life and good health. I hope you'll be successful in your studies. I wish there will be a lot of men just like you, it will be a blessing to the human race.

I'll put andak on my bulls eye, I'll smack that creature untill he'll take his sorry arse out of here. I'll do that with pleasure, just for you!

Keep in touch!

reason
    Originally posted by Gilgamesh
    Namaste Simon!
    I've really enjoyed our corresponance. I wish you good luck, long life and good health. I hope you'll be successful in your studies. I wish there will be a lot of men just like you, it will be a blessing to the human race.

I'll put andak on my bulls eye, I'll smack that creature untill he'll take his sorry arse out of here. I'll do that with pleasure, just for you!

Keep in touch!
    We are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this wonderful couple in holy Matrimony.

Miss Cleo do you take Gilgamesh to be your husband,
    secure in the knowledge that you will be his constant friend, his faithful partner in life, and his one true love?

andak01
    Originally posted by Simon
    The admins will kindly note and allow my post to stay unaltered. Essentially, andak has verified what i posted. That mohammad and muslims used this women for sexual purposes IS NOT CONTRADICTED by andak. He justifies it.
    My wife uses me for sexual purposes among other things. Is that equivalent to gang-rape??? Saying that it is permissable to have sex with someone is not the same as enjoining rape. "Can I marry your daughter" does not equal "Can I rape your daughter."

No one with an iota of honesty and intelligence can dispute what andak just said.
    No they can't and I hope that those with intelligence and honesty WILL read what I said instead of putting words in my mouth.

Again, he justified the verses of the koran that called for rape. gang-rape and verified that mohammad himself indulged in such activities as is evidence in the verses and also verified that these horrifying acts had the divine saction of allah.
    You haven't met your burden of proof that these verses do call for rape. All they say is that sex is permissable, not rape. You must have a really healthy family life to equate the two.

I was really looking forward to see what justification andak came up with for this.
    How about you go back and read what I said. I don't mention the word rape, nor is rape or much less gang-rape or cannibalism for that matter mentioned in the verses. Any reasonable person could see this.

My dear Jewish members of the Israelforum, please read andaks first post carefully. In it you will find that no matter how despicable, horrifying and rapacious a muslim is; vile the koran is, rapine mohammad is with "divine justification" from a rape-approving allah, andak will find a way to justify it.
    I find this really offensive. Why should the Jewish members of the forum evaluate my posts differently from anyone else? I don't aim vile salvos at them and I haven't generally received them either.

As far as i am concerned, i have proved my point beyond a reasonable doubt.
    You proved your point when you resorted to quoting fictitious verses of the Qur'an from Surahs that don't even exist. Now you are simply on a childish whining spree.

andak01
    I am not ashamed of what I said. Let's look at it from a modern perspective. The American forces in Iraq have just created a couple of thousand widows. Without the benefit of some kind of assistance, these women will starve. So the following will take place. Either they will (hopefully) receive humanitarian assistance (there weren't many NGOs in 7th century Arabia), OR they will find menial jobs if there are any, OR they will marry someone who will support them, OR they will turn to prostitution. History shows that our military like almost every military is a great consumer of prostitutes. However, in the past, some servicemen have chosen to marry or to live with these war widows. And what that verse says is, this is allowable. And that's ALL it says. It isn't a license to abuse women. And if you think it is, there are many other verses as well as hadith that should make that clear. Muhammed's (SAW) example when faced with a case of rape was to confer the death penalty based on the sole witness of the victim. Gang-rape, which is not mentioned or condoned in the verses above is so despicable that it should go without saying that I abhor such a practice. It SHOULD go without saying, but Simon, your hatred is fogging your reason. So I will say it. I abhor the crime of gang-rape, the more so BECAUSE I am Muslim and I fear the wrath of Allah for such crimes.

Simon
    "We were lusting after women and chastity had become too hard for us, but we wanted to get the ransom money for our prisoners. So we wanted to use the "Azl" (Coitus Interruptus- where the man withdraws before ejaculating)...We asked the Prophet about it and he said: "You are not under any obligation to stop yourselves from doing it like that.." Later on the women and children were given for ransom to their envoys. They all went away to their country and not One wanted to stay although they had the choice.."

Thread Information