Here we go again -- another agreement that has no penalty clause for Palestinian breaches.
Anyway, here's the deal:
Israeli concessions to the Palestinians
1. A willingness to negotiate under fire, i.e., while the Palestinians continue to mass murder Israeli civilians.
2. Giving up on the condition of seven days of quiet before moving into the Tenet and Mitchell plans, i.e., the Palestinians need not stop terrorism and slaughter of Jews for any time at all.
3. Allowing Arafat to leave Ramallah and travel in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
4. Withdrawing Israeli forces back from Ramallah and various refugee camps, where Palestinian terorrism originates and where missile factories are operating.
Palestinians concessions to Israel
1. Arafat will "attempt" to stop terrorism against Israel.
* * *
So, there you have it...
What do you think of the chances of success?