1) a new center-leftwing Israeli government gets elected (a necessary condition for peace) labour-meretz preferably.
2) Israel, together with its allies the US, the EU, Russia and the UN starts to regularly discuss the peace-proces, to assure international backing, assistance and more importantly financial contributions to peace.
3) Israel invites Arafat and his associates to Jerusalem for high-level talks. the message is very clear and the further steps are laid out. Arafat must agree.
4) step one: arafat must start dismantling terrorist organisations immidiately and with all means available, he will get all assistance from Israel and the international community doing so. Dismantling means imprisonment of the entire military wing of hamas, jihad, al-aqsa, etc. as well as severe restrictions and dismantling of the civil wing of those organisations. This action must be torough and well organised, every single local cell of the organisations must be outrooted, any resistance must be dealt with accordingly and 1000's of people will be put behind bars. this must be accompanied by heavy propaganda on pÃ¢lestinian television against the organisations who jeopardise peace. the israeli army withdraws from all the territories held by the pa.
5) in the meanwhile, Israel starts to remove settlements, forcefully if necessary, any resistance of the armed settlers must be dealt with accordingly. the pace of the removal will depend upon the pace of the palestinian fight against terror and its successes. it becomes clear to the palestinians that, if they really fight terror, a palestinian state will become reality. the resettlement of the settlers will be paid for by the international community.
6) this step indicates that most settlements have been removed and the terror has been stopped, hamas, jihad and al-aqsa are as good as outrooted and chased upon, no more suicide-attacks inside Israel appear. now the final solution for the area will be discussed upon on an international conference with the un, us, Europe, Russia, the Arab neighbouring countries, etc.
7) Israel withdraws totally from the occupied territories and is replaced by an international force, guarding the borders and assuring the agreements will be executed. some parts of the wb and eastern jerusalem will be annexed to israel while some parts of israel will cease to be a part of israel and get under the autority of the pa and the protection of foreign troops. the agreements include palestinians continuing to fight terror, a large non-military border zone as well as giving free acces to israeli tourists to do holy Jewish monuments.
8) a few 100's of 1000's of palestinian refugees will return to israel from all over the world, if they don't have a terrorist past, papers proving their claim and swear allegiance to the laws of Israel. they will be a very necessary cheap labour because peace made the israeli economy expanding once again. their houses and constructions will be lagely paid for by the international community.
9) the pa and irael sign a non-aggression treaty and treaty of mutual aid in the struggle against crime and terrorism. Also economic treaties and freetrade agreements get signed.
10) israel reconsiders as well with syria and lebanon, promising them to give back the holan-heights and draw a new border according to the 1948 border. Syria in turn has to close all terrorist offices, turn over the suspects, sign a non-aggression treaty and recognise israel.
11) the palestinian state becomes independant, and both neighbours immidiately recognise eachother.