Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Israeli Models

KettleWhistle
    Ah, come on... There are much better-looking women in Israel.
    Last edited by KettleWhistle; 04-26-2005 at 10:04 PM.

Pushtak21
    WHERE RONI SUPERSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!

im getting a hickery for some pickery....

Cyrus the Great
    I read somewhere that jews can not have green eyes. Is that true ?
    The article said that no one with green eyes can calim to be a descendent of the Israel tribe or something like that.
    That sounds kind of right but I want some jewish opinions. What do you think ?

Xela
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus the Great
    I read somewhere that jews can not have green eyes. Is that true ?
    The article said that no one with green eyes can calim to be a descendent of the Israel tribe or something like that.
    That sounds kind of right but I want some jewish opinions. What do you think ?
    The Jews can have green eyes. They cannot have green flags.

Cyrus the Great
    The Jews can have green eyes. They cannot have green flags

Why is that ?

Gilgamesh
    Why is that ?
    Cause green, as in a flag, is the colour of Islam, and Jews cannot be muslems (or christians or other).

Xela
    Why is that ?
    Green eyes are a matter of genetics. Green flags are a matter of choice.

Cyrus the Great
    I see !
    I guess blue is the color of judaism.
    What color is for christianity ?
    By the way the reason I don't know much about Islam is because I am one of the few Iranian Zoroastrians left.

Gilgamesh
    I see !
    I guess blue is the color of judaism.
    What color is for christianity ?
    By the way the reason I don't know much about Islam is because I am one of the few Iranian Zoroastrians left.
    Zoroastrian!!! Wow! This is a real relic! Never believed I'd meet one! The origianl faith of mighty Persia, the believers in two gods.
    Has there a Zoroastrian community in exile? out side Iran?
    Do the Islamist enforce their religion on you? What is your relation to the Bahay?

Cyrus the Great
    Zoroastrian!!! Wow! This is a real relic! Never believed I'd meet one! The origianl faith of mighty Persia, the believers in two gods.
    Has there a Zoroastrian community in exile? out side Iran?
    Do the Islamist enforce their religion on you? What is your relation to the Bahay?
    There is a great Zoroastrian community in the united states. The Federation of Zoroastrian Associations of North America (FEZANA) is pretty much the most important Zoroastrian association in north america. You can visit their website at http://www.fezana.org/.
    The Islamists definately want us to turn into Islam but they officially accept Zoroastrianism but we are very restricted in Iran. For example it is illegal for us to celeberate fire fest (that is the last wednesday night before the persian new year which march 21st) which is of great importance to us.
    However, it is important to note that the iranian new year (march 21st) is not the same as muslim new year , it is the same as Zoroastrian new year. After the revolution the Islamists wanted to changed the new year to muslim new year but many people , even non Zoroastrians complained so they kept the Zoroastrian new year.
    Our relation to Bahai is better than our relation to Islam. I think the reason for that is that we are both Iranian religions and are both oppressed under the current Islamists. However the Bahai's have it much worse than we do.

It might interest you to know that there is a Zoroastrian organization in europe called bozorbazgasht (the big return) that is activly converting Iranian Muslims into Zoroastrians. They also want the iranians to change their alphabet from Arabic to Avesta (the original persian alphabet). I am big donor to this organization. They want zoroastriaism to become a majority religion in iran again. As they put it, by rejoining in Zoroastrianism we win the Qadesieh defeat (that was the battle between the persians and the arabs and start of islam in persia).
    Their website is http://www.bozorgbazgasht.com/become-zartoshti.html
    If you know any iranians please tell them to visit the website and spread the word around.

Xela
    Zubin Mehta, one of the world's greatest conductors, is a Parsee, whose Zoroastrian ancestors took refuge in India after the Muslim conquest of Persia more than a millennium ago.

He has been the conductor of the Israel Philharmonic since 1991. Before that, he led the New York Philharmonic (1978-91), the Los Angeles Philharmonic (1962-78) and the Montreal Symphony (1961-67).

KSO
    Quote Originally Posted by Xela
    The Jews can have green eyes. They cannot have green flags.
    yes they can

http://www.flag.de/FOTW/flags/il@macha.html

Thread Information