Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Disputed or Occupied?

KettleWhistle
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophra
    Why should I move to Jordan KW ????????
    I was born here,as were my parents (before the State existed),and have lived here all of my life,. I'm not a Russian living in America.... I'm an Israeli thru and thru ... unlike you.
    I love my country and will never allow your kind to destroy us .
    So sorry
    You should move to Jordan because that way you will be among the people whom you love so much that you help them to destroy Israel and genocide Jews. More than 2,000 Jews were killed because of you and people like you. You are destroying Israel as you work your hardest on its Arabization. If you think I and people like are going to stand by idly while cowards and enemy sympathizers are destroying the Jewish state built by us (not you) in our native land, you are dead wrong.

And what is your obession with Russians living in America? I live in the U.S. and I don't know any of them. I know two Ukranians, a bunch of Jews, but not a single Russian. And I have no idea, nor do I care, what they think of Israel.

Ophra
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleWhistle
    You should move to Jordan because that way you will be among the people whom you love so much that you help them to destroy Israel and genocide Jews. More than 2,000 Jews were killed because of you and people like you. You are destroying Israel as you work your hardest on its Arabization. If you think I and people like are going to stand by idly while cowards and enemy sympathizers are destroying the Jewish state built by us (not you) in our native land, you are dead wrong.

And what is your obession with Russians living in America? I live in the U.S. and I don't know any of them. I know two Ukranians, a bunch of Jews, but not a single Russian. And I have no idea, nor do I care, what they think of Israel.
    What ?????...... what? what? what ???...."" the Jewish state built by us (not you) in our native land ""..... how did you manage that miracle ??? Surely you were still a glint in your Russian fathers eye 20+ years ago ... so??
    It's not your land if you're not here living on it and have never done your Army service KW .... babble on all you like about dual citizenship you are still living in LA .... you are irrelevant .
    Plus you are reported for committing the crime of desecration of our national hero's memorial..... your the kind of citizen nobody wants . We have enough Russian criminals over here already.

My family have defended this country since it's conception.... we built it .. we defend it... we control it . You lot don't like it .... TUFF !! Please do us all a favour and stay in America and or Russia...I couldn't care less where you came from.. just don't come here.

KettleWhistle
    Now, listen up, and listen up well. My father is NOT Russian. You are lucky that you are not saying this to my face because you'd be missing most of your teeth. Whether or not you're a woman in your fifties, this is exactly the type of treatment a swine like you deserves.

So this is an official warning to you: if you contunue your ethnic slurs by reffering to Jews as Russians your posts will be deleted and reported.

KWAK
    Hi

tandem
    I have lived with my Arab neighbours for over 50 years tandem ... they do not hate me and I do not hate them.
    what neighbours are you referring to exactly? the ones working in the mizballa or the ayatollahs in teheran? don't get me wrong, i'm just trying to figure out how you can make such a delusional statement. you may not hate them but that feeling isn't mutual.

Perhaps you know the Arab world better than I do..... but I doubt it.
    did you vacation in saudi arabia recently, my dear? not that i have and it's not like you can. what makes you think you know the arab world better if you're not allowed to travel there?

If you have a problem with Peace in the ME why do you not take it up with George W Bush or Tony Blair or Ariel Sharon???.... I'm just a middle aged woman that agrees with them
    george bush and tony blair are outsiders. bush is an ally of israel, blair isn't (though for some reason he's trying to convince people that he is). bush will support the government most of the time. blair for the most part is irrelevant. as for sharon, he's suffering from memory lapses. i sure hope he knows what he's doing by handing the palestinian arabs gaza under fire of kassams, mortars, roadside bombs and sniper fire.

My family have defended this country since it's conception.... we built it .. we defend it... we control it . You lot don't like it .... TUFF !! Please do us all a favour and stay in America and or Russia...I couldn't care less where you came from.. just don't come here.
    you're out of line, ofra. he's jewish and the law of return says he can immigrate to israel whether you like it or not and be just like everybody else in israel. moreover, considering how the world feels about israelis and jews nowadays i suggest you stop alienating people who support you but just happen to live on another continent.

KettleWhistle
    Quote Originally Posted by tandem
    you're out of line, ofra. he's jewish and the law of return says he can immigrate to israel whether you like it or not and be just like everybody else in israel. moreover, considering how the world feels about israelis and jews nowadays i suggest you stop alienating people who support you but just happen to live on another continent.
    She is out-of-line, and not only due to the sentiments behind the Law of Return. She is out-of-line with her arrogance and derogatory attitude to people who don't agree with her, wherever they are from.

Futhermore, the State of Israel was not built just by Ophras. People like her done very little in comparison to what was accomplished on the behalf of Israel by the Diaspora. It was the efforts of all Jews that supported the first pioneers, the aliahs, the lobbying efforts to get the approval of the U.N. resolution for the establishment of the State of Israel. If not for people like my great grandparents who would chose to give their last money for Jews in what was then Palestine and go without food for a day or two, and for those like my grandparents and their friends who volunteered in Israel in 1949 digging trenches and building houses, and for the American and West European Jews who helped with the foreign aid during the 1973 war, she wouldn't even be alive now.

It is very nice that she was allowed to run around with gun in a millitary uniform, but I am yet to hear how much land she helped buy to add in the settlement of the Land of Israel, or how much she has contributed to the JNF--the organization without which Israel wouldn't exist. I can only hope that her parents read the trash she posts here and give her the well-deserved smack to knock some sense into her.

Pushtak21
    She is out-of-line, and not only due to the sentiments behind the Law of Return. She is out-of-line with her arrogance and derogatory attitude to people who don't agree with her, wherever they are from.

I agree.. Israel was built by many people. Thats why its so beutiful today... Ophra doesn't represent the jewish populous..and infat..i don't think she is jewish anyways... (fake account IMO).

how could israel be without the many people who contributed to it over the years...the many who came and prospered in Israel. Especially those who came with a shirt on there backs and now own a house, a car, even a store/business/corporation.. I salute Israel...

because you know and i know that if there wasnt a conflict...We would live in harmony...and peace.... I would be walking in Tel Aviv today and seeing skyscrapers being built like crazy...40,50,70 stories of Jewish Galore...

Moreoever..if we weren't there, i would doubt that the Palestinains would propser...
    A) Greater Syria
    B) Greater Jordan
    C) Civil War
    D) Hunger for Power and Domination..

I would have thought that it would take around 40,000-100,000 lives alone by the Palestinains to sort out there troubles..

Ophra
    Now, listen up, and listen up well. My father is NOT Russian. You are lucky that you are not saying this to my face because you'd be missing most of your teeth. Whether or not you're a woman in your fifties, this is exactly the type of treatment a swine like you deserves.

So this is an official warning to you: if you contunue your ethnic slurs by reffering to Jews as Russians your posts will be deleted and reported.
    Well goodness gracious me ...... I'm sure you said when you joined the forums that you were born in Russia ... if I'm wrong then I apologies . So KW .. enlighten us ... where were you born ????

You would have to get thru my sons KW...... I doubt if you could handle the youngest.

HA!!! ...... you are allowed to insult me all you like and you and your friends can threaten me .... BUT I CAN'T CALL YOU RUSSIAN ??????????

Ophra
    Quote Originally Posted by tandem
    what neighbours are you referring to exactly? the ones working in the mizballa or the ayatollahs in teheran? don't get me wrong, i'm just trying to figure out how you can make such a delusional statement. you may not hate them but that feeling isn't mutual.

did you vacation in saudi arabia recently, my dear? not that i have and it's not like you can. what makes you think you know the arab world better if you're not allowed to travel there?

george bush and tony blair are outsiders. bush is an ally of israel, blair isn't (though for some reason he's trying to convince people that he is). bush will support the government most of the time. blair for the most part is irrelevant. as for sharon, he's suffering from memory lapses. i sure hope he knows what he's doing by handing the palestinian arabs gaza under fire of kassams, mortars, roadside bombs and sniper fire.

""what neighbours ?"".......... oy tandem what a daft question . Are you another "Canada/Israel" poster that has never been here at all ??? I am talking about my Israeli Arab neighbours ... I'm a Kibbutznick.

""what makes you think you know the arab world better if you're not allowed to travel there?"".... YO!!... I live in the Middle East !!
    English is not my second language ... Arabic is. As an Israeli I can also travel to Jordon and Egypt tandem... didn't you know that ?? You should give both countries a try tandem...... Petra is one of the most beautiful places I have seen .

Have no doubt tandem.... Arik knows exactly what he is doing.

I'm out of line ??? He was out of line when he boasted about breaking our Laws . He does not support me..... he supports the extremists that would destroy us.

Ophra
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtak21
    I agree.. Israel was built by many people. Thats why its so beutiful today... Ophra doesn't represent the jewish populous..and infat..i don't think she is jewish anyways... (fake account IMO).

how could israel be without the many people who contributed to it over the years...the many who came and prospered in Israel. Especially those who came with a shirt on there backs and now own a house, a car, even a store/business/corporation.. I salute Israel...

because you know and i know that if there wasnt a conflict...We would live in harmony...and peace.... I would be walking in Tel Aviv today and seeing skyscrapers being built like crazy...40,50,70 stories of Jewish Galore...

Moreoever..if we weren't there, i would doubt that the Palestinains would propser...
    A) Greater Syria
    B) Greater Jordan
    C) Civil War
    D) Hunger for Power and Domination..

I would have thought that it would take around 40,000-100,000 lives alone by the Palestinains to sort out there troubles..
    Fake account !! ROFL . Canajew is invited to my home next year........ once he has been here he can let you all know I am exactly who I have said I am .

KettleWhistle
    Well goodness gracious me ...... I'm sure you said when you joined the forums that you were born in Russia ... if I'm wrong then I apologies . So KW .. enlighten us ... where were you born ????
    There are 143 different peoples living on the territory of the former Soviet Union, you ignorant dolt! Of these only the Russians are Russians. Jews are NOT Russians. We are Semitic peoples from the Land of Israel. And where I was born makes no difference on who I am. I could've been born in Japan, I would still be a Jew, not a Japanese.

You, and your MO, on the other hand, certainly remind me of some inebirated patrons of a Russian harchevnya in the village of Kozloyobsk. I was there during one of the three times that I've been to Russia, to purchase goats for some IDF research program in specieal interbreeding that they were conducting at some kibbutz. You might have heard about it, or maybe not.

KettleWhistle
    Quote Originally Posted by Pushtak21
    Ophra doesn't represent the jewish populous..and infat..i don't think she is jewish anyways...
    She just suffers from a moderate dementia combined with a severe form of paranoid personality disorder. But don't take my word for it--just read some of her posts.

Pushtak21
    Fake account !! ROFL . Canajew is invited to my home next year........ once he has been here he can let you all know I am exactly who I have said I am .

How come CanaJew is invited and im still here
    so unfair...

tandem
    ""what neighbours ?"".......... oy tandem what a daft question . Are you another "Canada/Israel" poster that has never been here at all ??? I am talking about my Israeli Arab neighbours ... I'm a Kibbutznick.
    thoooose ones... when you said "neighbours" i thought you meant arab countries, which like it or not, with exception to egypt and jordan and even in those countries you better look over your shoulder twice, you can't visit even if you want to. what kibbutz are you from?

""what makes you think you know the arab world better if you're not allowed to travel there?"".... YO!!... I live in the Middle East !!
    English is not my second language ... Arabic is. As an Israeli I can also travel to Jordon and Egypt tandem... didn't you know that ?? You should give both countries a try tandem...... Petra is one of the most beautiful places I have seen .
    i know you can travel to egypt and jordan. i remember in the late 80s my neighbours went to egypt regularly and came back with the whole hotel room in their suitcase. i'm more than willing to travel there as long as they won't lynch me if i happen to mention that i'm an israeli jew.

Have no doubt tandem.... Arik knows exactly what he is doing.
    he's leaving gaza under fire and he's hoping that there will be "relative" quiet like after the withdrawal from lebanon. he could be wrong. we know that the border with lebanon is a false quiet and we lost more than 20 people since we left. we could be asking for trouble, with hizballah having 10,000 katyushas aimed at us from the north and hamas and islamic jihad aiming their weapons at us from the south.

I'm out of line ??? He was out of line when he boasted about breaking our Laws . He does not support me..... he supports the extremists that would destroy us.
    the so-called extremists have every right to stand up to the government for their homes. sharon was the one who put them there for a purpose and now he's kicking them out. when they'll leave gaza, they're not just leaving a home, a structure. they're leaving behind an entire livelihood. they're paying the price for peace with murderers. i'm not saying i'll support gaza jews violating the law and resorting to violence, especially against the troops who have been protecting them, but in a democracy they do have a right to take a stand against the government.

Has Southern Command decided when it will disarm the Jews? I hear it was supposed to be around 07/20 but that was before the date was pushed back to 08/15. I understand about 10% of the Southern Command contingent under Maj Gen Dan Harel has said either they won't participate in the expulsion, or, live there themselves and are exempt. Nonetheless the issue of disarmament seems to be up in the air - any news?

Thread Information