Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 213

Thread: Disputed or Occupied?

  1. #31
    Nitupsar
    Guest

    Palestinians or just human beings like the jews are?

    Does it really matter what you call the inhabitants of the land that were there when the rich and powerful decided to move their little pawn Jews in and displace them? You may call them Palestinians, Arabs, Hottentots or whatever. The fact is they were there and had been there for centuries or more like millennia when the creation of modern day Israel was enforced. Modern day Israel was a crime perpetrated on the people of this region. A dagger right in the heart of Arab lands!

    And what gave Israel the right to take these people's land and livelihood away in such a brutal way? They may not have had the backing of the rich and the mighty, but they tilled the land and this was their life. Any right the Jews had to this land they forfeited long, long ago. Read the book you yourselves preserved and gave to the world and you will find that, yes, God promised this land to you, but the promise was CONDITIONAL. And sad to say the conditions were not met by you and therefore the promise is naturally cancelled. He took the land away from you 2000 years ago and gave it to somebody else. This is as Michael Moore calls it "the awful truth"! Jews are wonderful, intelligent people with wit and humor and warmth, but all these character traits sort of wanes and loses their power when the apirations of the race becomed material instead of spiritual..... Something which could have been used for good becomes a tool to commit greater crimes. Can we change? I am a positive fellow, (not a "hypocritical french islamite" as some think) and I know change is possible. As long as their is life there is hope. In fact even after this life is over, we will have a chance to have our eyes and hearts opened.

  2. #32
    Senior Member Mediocrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    N Carolina
    Posts
    30,616
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitupsar
    Does it really matter what you call the inhabitants of the land
    yes it does

    that were there when the rich and powerful decided to move their little pawn Jews in and displace them?
    4th floor, ladies wear, tinfoil hats, housewares.

    You may call them Palestinians, Arabs, Hottentots or whatever.
    Ok, Jews, call them Jews.

    The fact is they were there and had been there for centuries or more like millennia when the creation of modern day Israel was enforced.
    So? Give Moscow back to the Mongols, give England back to the Celts

    Modern day Israel was a crime perpetrated on the people of this region. A dagger right in the heart of Arab lands!
    How poetic how florid, I do believe I will faint.

    And what gave Israel the right to take these people's land and livelihood away in such a brutal way?
    They didn't

    They may not have had the backing of the rich and the mighty, but they tilled the land and this was their life.
    tinfoil hats

    Any right the Jews had to this land they forfeited long, long ago. Read the book you yourselves preserved and gave to the world and you will find that, yes, God promised this land to you, but the promise was CONDITIONAL.
    Tell me about it, please do.

    And sad to say the conditions were not met by you and therefore the promise is naturally cancelled.
    So if you don't improve your house, I get to take it from you. Thanks.

    He took the land away from you 2000 years ago and gave it to somebody else. This is as Michael Moore calls it "the awful truth"!
    Link please

    Jews are wonderful, intelligent people with wit and humor and warmth, but all these character traits sort of wanes and loses their power when the apirations of the race becomed material instead of spiritual..... Something which could have been used for good becomes a tool to commit greater crimes.
    How's that racism fit? Is it good for you?

    Can we change? I am a positive fellow, (not a "hypocritical french islamite" as some think)
    Well not a hypocrite, just a racist pig.

    and I know change is possible.
    Down to the last dead Jew I imagine

    As long as their is life there is hope. In fact even after this life is over, we will have a chance to have our eyes and hearts opened.

    I have a Mitsu Gallant I'm willing to donate to the cause. Just remember when you fill the back seat with explosives it pulls to the right badly and gets light in the front end.

  3. #33
    KettleWhistle
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitupsar
    The fact is they were there and had been there for centuries or more like millennia when the creation of modern day Israel was enforced
    No, they weren't there for centuries. Most of them came there after Jews started to return. 96% of the land given to Jews during particion was owned by Jews. The rest was state land.

    Either way, it is irrelevant. We, Jews, are not Europeans and we don't belong in Europe. We are not Arabs, and we don't belong in Arab countries. Our native land is the Land of Israel. The Arab squatters should just go back to where they came from.

  4. #34
    Gilgamesh
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitupsar
    Read the book you yourselves preserved and gave to the world and you will find that, yes, God promised this land to you, but the promise was CONDITIONAL. And sad to say the conditions were not met by you and therefore the promise is naturally cancelled. He took the land away from you 2000 years ago and gave it to somebody else.
    So how do you explain the existance of the state of Israel? Are we Jews stronger the G-d? Or where we forgiven?

    As a Jew who knows his way in the bible, I can assure you, G-d has always loved cared and forgave us. There are whole books of the hebrew bible about that. You can't use the bible against us, it's our book and I read it in the original Hebrew!!!

    BTW, Jews rights over the land of Israel cannot expire, they are G-d given eternal.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Givatayim, Israel
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitupsar
    Read the book you yourselves preserved and gave to the world and you will find that, yes, God promised this land to you, but the promise was CONDITIONAL.
    Are you going to teach me what the Torah says?

    "The staff shall not depart from Judah, nor the sceptre from between his feet..." (Genesis 49:10)

    What was this conditioned by, again? Quote please?

    And sad to say the conditions were not met by you and therefore the promise is naturally cancelled.
    Oh really? Who told you that? Or are you entitled to be God's spokesperson? Are you privy to his decision making process?
    “This is a reality but I won’t deal with it in terms of recognizing or admitting it.”

    Khaled Mashaal, Hamas leader

  6. #36
    SteveK
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitupsar
    Read the book you yourselves preserved and gave to the world and you will find that, yes, God promised this land to you, but the promise was CONDITIONAL. And sad to say the conditions were not met by you and therefore the promise is naturally cancelled. He took the land away from you 2000 years ago and gave it to somebody else.

    I'm reading...

    Jeremiah 16:14-15

    However, behold--- days are coming --- the word of HaShem --- when it will no longer be said, 'As HaShem lives, Who took out the Children of Israel from the land of Egypt, but rather, 'As HaShem lives, Who took out the Children of Israel from the land of the North and from all the lands where He had scattered them'; and I shall return them to their land, which I gave to their forefathers.
    I would say that the re-birth of the Jewish Homeland, Israel, is a decisive milestone in the fulfillment of this prophecy. And, many more prophecies speak of God's word for the ingathering of the exiles.

    And, for today, I can't find anything to add to Joshua's conditions for the resident enemies in the Jews' God given Land:

    1. Make peace.
    2. Leave.
    3. Be destroyed.

  7. #37
    tandem
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitupsar
    Does it really matter what you call the inhabitants of the land that were there when the rich and powerful decided to move their little pawn Jews in and displace them?
    if you ask who was the original inhabitant of the land i believe they're called jews.

    The fact is they were there and had been there for centuries or more like millennia when the creation of modern day Israel was enforced.
    and yet before these muslims invaded israel the jews were there for centuries, millenia, and so and so.

    Modern day Israel was a crime perpetrated on the people of this region. A dagger right in the heart of Arab lands!
    personally i see the whole existence of the arab world as a dagger in the heart of the west. we send them billions of dollars for their oil and they send us terrorists who crash planes into buildings. talk about an efficient petrodollars program. all the revenue they make from selling oil to the west is invested in terrorist cells on western soil.

    And what gave Israel the right to take these people's land and livelihood away in such a brutal way?
    what gave arabs the right to take away the land from the jews and turn them to dhimmis? what gives saudi arabia and iran the right to behead people in public? what gives the muslim militias in darfur the right to slaughter and displace hundreds of thousands of non-muslims?

    They may not have had the backing of the rich and the mighty, but they tilled the land and this was their life.
    same thing with the jews.

    Any right the Jews had to this land they forfeited long, long ago.
    really? by whom? the jews never really had a choice against foreign invaders. and if you're referring to the torah then israel was always the land promised to the jews. the main point is the jews were in palestine before the muslims, they never forfeited the land, which is exactly what arabs are being taught, and considering how nobody in the world wanted the jews and spent a great deal of effort eradicating them, the jews have a right to live in peace in their ancestral homeland FREE of any arabs. call it zionism, call it racism, call it whatever the f--k you want. and if the arabs have a problem with that there are 22 muslim states in the middle east they can go to, including the palestinian state of jordan.

    Can we change? I am a positive fellow, (not a "hypocritical french islamite" as some think) and I know change is possible. As long as their is life there is hope. In fact even after this life is over, we will have a chance to have our eyes and hearts opened.
    you're not that pathetic to pass yourself as a jew around here. if you really are a jew, have you met ofrush?

  8. #38
    medkorp
    Guest
    Hi,

    Lol, so as you say: we can't speack with USA due their role in Middle East, so can we say the same for Vietnam ? Or South America ?

    And i suggest you to check your history, it was an English protectorate, not a french one !

    Medkorp

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira
    It is impossible for the French to speak with moral clarity about the problems in the ME, since France played a significant role in creating the situation.

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Givatayim, Israel
    Posts
    2,416
    Quote Originally Posted by medkorp
    Hi,

    Lol, so as you say: we can't speack with USA due their role in Middle East, so can we say the same for Vietnam ? Or South America ?

    And i suggest you to check your history, it was an English protectorate, not a french one !

    Medkorp
    Actually, Syria and Lebanon were French colonies- and the French indeed have done a whole lot of harm as a result of the Sykes-Picot accord. They have ousted the only democratically elected leader in the history of the Arab nation- emir Feisal- from the Syrian throne. Bastards.
    “This is a reality but I won’t deal with it in terms of recognizing or admitting it.”

    Khaled Mashaal, Hamas leader

  10. #40
    Senior Member Mediocrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    N Carolina
    Posts
    30,616
    It's all nonsense. Middle easterners who have more of each other's blood on their hands than anyone else, or anyone else's are certainly free to paint the whole colonial era with the same stupid brush but it would just be that, stupid. Colonialism and post colonialism happened everywhere to everyone. Strangely though you never hear the Arabs demanding we uninvent oil fields and take them back, do you? So while they sit on a trillion dollars of wealth & drive their own countries into the ditch the claim that "It's all your fault" is crow noises and silliness. Lots of people's and countries with much worse histories at the hands of the Big White Bwana have done a lot better for themselves. In report after report, their own lapdogs, the UNDP puts the Arab world at the BOTTOM of the sociopolitical foodchain. The lowest growth, the slowest economies, the lowest literacy, the worse corruption, the lowest civil and human rights. so take your banners and your protest signs and hurt hurt prides and built a ing washing machine factory or a hospital or a voting booth. Until then shut up, sit down.

  11. #41
    Senior Member Mediocrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    N Carolina
    Posts
    30,616

  12. #42
    minusthejihad
    Guest
    I see that every day, except many Arab Americans are Chaldeans, Christian Arabs from Iraq who have a large community base and organizations that help their peeps come here and become successful, much like us Jews. Shoot, my high school was mostly Jewish and Chaldean.

  13. #43
    medkorp
    Guest
    Hi,

    Is this topic talk about Syrai or Lebanon ? Not at all, so please stay on the same topic !

    So for this territories, it was England, not France !

    And again, not a word about US ways in the others country...Could you talk about Allende or saddam, you have the choice !

    Medkorp


    Quote Originally Posted by Womble
    Actually, Syria and Lebanon were French colonies- and the French indeed have done a whole lot of harm as a result of the Sykes-Picot accord. They have ousted the only democratically elected leader in the history of the Arab nation- emir Feisal- from the Syrian throne. Bastards.

  14. #44
    Iranian-Aryan
    Guest
    I think Iran will make an alliance with Israel in the futur

  15. #45
    Senior Member Mediocrates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    N Carolina
    Posts
    30,616
    Why is that?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. On the Rights of Palestinian Arabs in the Disputed Territories
    By David_in_NYC in forum Israeli-Arab Conflict
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-11-2004, 10:31 PM
  2. Knesset Declares: Yesha Is Not Occupied Territory
    By yoyo in forum Road Map for Peace
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2003, 03:28 AM
  3. 'occupied' Jordan-historical blasphemy
    By xcaliber in forum Israeli-Arab Conflict
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2002, 06:07 PM
  4. Israeli reservists refuse to serve in the occupied territories
    By paf the best in forum Israeli-Arab Conflict
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-12-2002, 01:51 PM
  5. Is it actually occupation?
    By NewsGuy in forum Israeli-Arab Conflict
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-05-2002, 08:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •