It would be better for you to post some relevant excerpts from those articles to start the discussion.
"All we are saying is give peace a chance." - John Lennon
pictures are not enough???Originally Posted by NewsGuy
what there is to say we are dealing with nazis wear keffiyeh(Bedouin head cover)
But does this mean that all Arabs or all Palestinians are "kaffieh clad Nazis"? I think not.Originally Posted by ygalg1
â€œThis is a reality but I wonâ€™t deal with it in terms of recognizing or admitting it.â€
Khaled Mashaal, Hamas leader
Originally Posted by WombleIt is obvious that they support nazi annihilation of the Jews
And by their imitation of nazi salute should give us a red light.
Majority is in favor of elimination of the Jews
The biggest obstacle for getting to peace with them lay in their doctrine (Koran)
It is contain passages that abolish our existence and support our extermination.
The Christian and we described as monkeys and pigs after that only insane want to be associating with these.
In that case, what do you suggest as an alternative to making peace.
Surely the only question is at what cost and with what conditions do you make peace rather than should we make peace at all.
A better question would be, should we sue for peace? I'd say no.
Originally Posted by Luke90
The only peace valid according to their doctrine, it is by submitted to Islam!
Meaning to convert and become a Muslim.
Otherwise you are good as a pig and a monkey as describe in the Koran.
These non Muslims who are helping them thinking they will be rewarded peace terribly wrong, cause they serve as the must for the servant of Muslims and they going to have as well to choose to convert or to die. So they basically are used to serve the interest of Islam until they end their assignment after that they choose death or Islam.
Theyâ€™re no other option than this above!
But it's not for us heathens and infidels to make nice with some elements of political Islam in the hope that somehow, through some process called magic, that all the radical Islamic cults will come to the table too. No that job is for all the Islamic countries and political factions to settle whatever differences they have. Let's not forget for example that Islamic fundamentalists are fighting each other in Saudi Arabia, etc. for fundamentalist dominance of one another.
I wonder could I have a quotation of the surah/verse of the Quran in which Allah explains to us that the Jews and Christians are monkeys and Pigs , Please. I am very ignorant on such matters.
The Qur'an says that Jews are under Allah's curse and were changed by him into monkeys and pigs in Suras 2:62-65, 5:59-60, and 7:166.
Christians are thrown in in 5:59-60.
2/62. Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in AllÃ¢h and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .
63. And (O Children of Israel, remember) when We took your covenant and We raised above you the Mount (saying): "Hold fast to that which We have given you, and remember that which is therein so that you may become Al-MuttaqÃ»n (the pious - see V.2:2).
64. Then after that you turned away. Had it not been for the Grace and Mercy of AllÃ¢h upon you, indeed you would have been among the losers.
65. And indeed you knew those amongst you who transgressed in the matter of the Sabbath (i.e. Saturday). We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected."
It would appear that above that the reference is to "those who transgressed".
5/59. Say: "O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do you criticize us for no other reason than that we believe in AllÃ¢h, and in (the revelation) which has been sent down to us and in that which has been sent down before (us), and that most of you are FÃ¢siqÃ»n [rebellious and disobedient (to AllÃ¢h)]?"
60. Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from AllÃ¢h: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of AllÃ¢h and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped TÃ¢ghÃ»t (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path (in the life of this world)."
Above the reference is clearly to those who went so far as to incur the curse of Allah.
By mehtods of Silliness outlined therein.
166. So when they exceeded the limits of what they were prohibited, We said to them: "Be you monkeys, despised and rejected." (It is a severe warning to the mankind that they should not disobey what AllÃ¢h commands them to do, and be far away from what He prohibits them).
These people seem clearly to have exceeded the limits of what they were prohibitted before the pig/monkey thing was utilized.
I think we should have a direct statement via the Quran to the effect that Jews and Christians are Monkeys or pigs before a conversation be held on the basis that such a quote is already taken as fact
But you forgot to mention who determines what the transgressions and limits of what is prohibited are and how it is being determined.Originally Posted by ernesto
I dont think there is any doubt as to who is determining these limits. If the scenario is being dscribed in the Quran then the inference is that God is laying down the limits and guidelines.
But that is irrelevant because ygalg1 needs to quote the words of the Quran that describe certain peoples as being Pigs and Monkeys in order that the discussion can be continued along the basis upon which it currently travels. So far, the Quranic quotes provided have declared that transgressors of God's word and people beyond the limit of God's prohibiton have been likened to these animals.
But this is not what is being implied in this thread.
Clarification is required, in my opinion.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)