Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why can't I post new threads?

Roland
    Quote Originally Posted by Declan
    I can't say much more otherwise you might think I'm smuggling a thread into this place, where it doesn't belong.
    Here is your thread to start your discussion!

Roland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie001
    I am near 40 posts, I still cannot start a new thread
    Try harder!
    41 looks like you should read the fmanual
    Hm? I suggest sending a PM to NewsGuy, ask him to see into this.

Question no more

i can not open new topic aswell. when i type all the text subject and everything it's ok but when it comes to hit "Send" button it opens empty blankpage... Is it kind of punishment from the management?

Roland
    Quote Originally Posted by serdar
    Is it kind of punishment
    for using MS' Internet Explorer? scnr

Quote Originally Posted by Roland
    for using MS' Internet Explorer? scnr
    i tried but not working.

Roland
    Quote Originally Posted by serdar
    i tried but not working.
    Enter the category where you want to open your thread, scroll down read your available options. Should look like mine:

Posting Rules
    You may post new threads <<< If you may, your problem is between your screen&chair.
    You may post replies . . . . . . . If you may not ... ask NewsGuy, why you were demoted.
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts
    You may ban serdar
    vB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

There's no technical reason for serdar's problem that I can see.
    "All we are saying is give peace a chance." - John Lennon

You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may post attachments
    You may edit your posts

i'll try again and post my trip photos from Israel

Talitha
    Hi,

I wanted to open a new thread but could not do it, too. 15 posts are too much for people who do not post so often on the forum but once in a while.

Rory Blackhand
    Could someone be so kind as to post this in the petitions thread for me? I do not need to be able to post new threads as long as someone would help me start this one.

I suggest the title of the thread be called "A Call to the UN to Provide Reparations for the Hezbollah War"

the link to the petition is here

This is a small group of friends of mine that have some unusual ideas...fairness, justice, and morality. Israel was attacked by a terror group. Lebanon hosted that group, yet when it comes for reparations, there is no mention of Israel. What gives??? What about all the whining about proportional response? Are we going to pay for the terrorist supporting Shia community to get new houses without mentioning Northern Israel? Why the double standard? To my knowledge nothing like this has been done before. I was on vacation until Tuesday when I signed it at around 7k or so, as of this writing Thursday night it has over 40k signatures. We are hoping to get it to the Swedish Conference coming up next week. Please read the declaration, sign it if you agree, help spread it if you think it is a novel idea. If nothing else it provokes thought and points out the anti Israel mindset. Why is the defender not even offered reparations? Thanks.

To: United Nations

The Hezbollah War was brought on by a terrorist organization that hijacked the sovereign state of Lebanon, a member of the United Nations. Hezbollah, with the assistance of Iran and Syria, defied Security Council Resolution 1559 which, among other things, “Calls for the disbanding and disarmament of all Lebanese and non-Lebanese militias”.

Hezbollah launched this war against Israel, a democratic and sovereign state, and a member of the United Nations. Hezbollah is neither a state nor an official body belonging to one. Lebanon was to some degree an accomplice to its own loss of sovereignty by failing to act to protect it and failing to return to the Security Council for help. The UN Security Council failed to discharge its obligation. It allowed Hezbollah to entrench itself in Southern Lebanon and to spread its terror to the people of Lebanon.

Both Israel and Lebanon have suffered great loss of life as well as widespread physical damage as a result of this war started by Hezbollah. It is, therefore, incumbent upon the world community, which stood aside while Hezbollah armed and trained for war, to provide reparations for the damage and destruction brought on by the aggression which sprang from Lebanese territory. We therefore call upon that community to bear the cost of rebuilding Israel in addition to Lebanon. Israel, which had withdrawn from Lebanon some years ago, was forced to engage in a defensive war to save the lives of its citizens. We further call upon the world community, through the United Nations, to seek indemnification for the damages from Iran and Syria the controllers of Hezbollah.

Declan

"Hanging" Blank Page Problem

I've been trying to open a new thread in the Religion/Culture section, but I still can't get beyond the "hanging" blank page problem when I submit my contribution.

This trouble seems to have been going on for about a week, can anyone say when it might be fixed, please?

Declan.

Static
    Quote Originally Posted by Declan
    I've been trying to open a new thread in the Religion/Culture section, but I still can't get beyond the "hanging" blank page problem when I submit my contribution.

This trouble seems to have been going on for about a week, can anyone say when it might be fixed, please?

Declan.

Sheesh, I thought I was the only one. I've been trying to post a couple new threads for hours and I just come up with this:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
    You are not connected to the Internet.
    The website is encountering problems.
    There might be a typing error in the address.

What you can try:
    Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

Over and over again. I'm definitely online - I know that much....

Roland
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    Sheesh, I thought I was the only one. I've been trying to post a couple new threads for hours and I just come up with this:
    Over and over again. I'm definitely online - I know that much....
    Use Firefox - muuuuch better than IE.
    Free. $0.00.
    Very customable.
    Cool extentions: You can even crop all the annoying ads or slow logos from websites and read more content instead. Doubleclick any text that resembles an URL and it will open in a new tab or window. A nice FTP-client.
    Works perfectly with this forum
    I love it!

Declan
    Free. $0.00.
    Very customable.
    Cool extentions: You can even crop all the annoying ads or slow logos from websites and read more content instead. Doubleclick any text that resembles an URL and it will open in a new tab or window. A nice FTP-client.
    I love it!
    Roland:

It makes no difference. I'm using Firefox right now and I still encounter the "hanging blank page" problem when I submit my thread in the Religion/Culture section.

Declan.

Static
    Free. $0.00.
    Very customable.
    I love it!

I installed Firefox and does the same exact thing...!

*breaks down sobbing*

Thread Information