Thread: I wish I got the Islamophobe of the year Award

Cato

I wish I got the Islamophobe of the year Award

You guys all probably know about the London based "Islamic Human Rights Commission", the notorious British front for anti-semitism, anti-hinduism, anti-siikism, anti-west, and anti-Kafir front.

You guys also probably know that this blatantly pro-terrorist organization hands out "Islamophobe of the year" award (Generously granting one to our Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in the international politicians category).

I really wish the would award me one, and let me explain.

Being called Islamophobic by these people, and people like them really means you oppose Islamo-Facism, and support freedom and democracy.

So I really wish I got Islamophobe of the Year Award, maybe they will have a teacher category next year, and will pick on teachers who do not support Islamo-Facism.

Maybe we should organize a Failure Role Model Award of the Year for them and hand it out to Saddam!

ps: the all time Failure Role Model Award will go to Hitler of course...
    You gotta keep yourself small. Innocuous. Be the little guy...just look at me; underestimated from day one.
    -Al Pacino playing satan in The Devil's Advocate-

Cato
    Quote Originally Posted by Achihud
    Maybe we should organize a Failure Role Model Award of the Year for them and hand it out to Saddam!

ps: the all time Failure Role Model Award will go to Hitler of course...
    I still really really really want to win their Islamophobe of the year award, I would be in great company in winning it, I would be with the President of France, President Bush, Ariel Sharon, oh and the entire London PD which got a "Outstandingly Islamophobic Ovation", along with other great people like Irshad Manji.

Quote Originally Posted by Cato
    I still really really really want to win (...)
    It will be a tuff competition!
    For instance, today I have been accused of proce(cuting) muslims just because I dare to call some christians "useful idiots". Do you still think you can beat me?

Cato
    Quote Originally Posted by Achihud
    It will be a tuff competition!
    For instance, today I have been accused of proce(cuting) muslims just because I dare to call some christians "useful idiots". Do you still think you can beat me?
    You are disadvantaged, I am an Israeli, I have fluent Hebrew, and I am teaching courses on fighting anti-semitism, and getting kids to not be anti-semitic.

Slainte mhor
    Hey, first post. Can I play too? I'm taking my child to Israel for her holidays next year. Teaching her everyday not to hate anyone on the basis of religion. And we are trying to learn a wee bit of Hebrew for our trip too. Surely I deserve some sort of award.

Cato
    Quote Originally Posted by Slainte mhor
    Hey, first post. Can I play too? I'm taking my child to Israel for her holidays next year. Teaching her everyday not to hate anyone on the basis of religion. And we are trying to learn a wee bit of Hebrew for our trip too. Surely I deserve some sort of award.
    Of couarse you can play, teaching your own child not to hate jews, and that it is not ok to kill Israelis on site qualifies you for something, maybe you will get an "Outstandingly Islamophobic" ovation like the London PD

It is funny that I can't think of much better company then the IHRC's version of an Islamophobe.

Thread Information