Thread: IDF says 'No' to rightists

sharonbn

IDF says 'No' to rightists

The IDF postponed draft of five teens who acted against security forces during disengagement, Ynet reveals. The army and the political system are firm on their stance against recruitment of such individuals, high ranking officer says

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...162603,00.html

KettleWhistle
    This is generally known as political persecution.

Ophra
    Nope. It's generally known as justice .

" The IDF’s spokesperson told Ynet that the army is exploring legal ways to keep out from its ranks teens with criminal records related to their involvement n violent activities against security officials during the disengagement. "

We do not want violent criminals in our Army ..... same reason you were never accepted by the IDF I expect KW .

KettleWhistle
    Discrimination against people with certain political conviction is political persecution. By definition. Good thing scum like Meretz are not in charge, because then we likely would've had another Altalena. Or they'd just kidnap people they don't like and hand them over to the enemy, like Ben Gurion did to the members of Irgun.

Ophra
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleWhistle
    Discrimination against people with certain political conviction is political persecution. By definition. Good thing scum like Meretz are not in charge, because then we likely would've had another Altalena. Or they'd just kidnap people they don't like and hand them over to the enemy, like Ben Gurion did to the members of Irgun.
    I agree. Ben Gurion was wrong in handing members of the Irgun over to the British for justice ...... we should have shot them ourselves .. just as we shot the Altalena traitors down like the dogs they were .

Quote Originally Posted by Ophra
    Nope. It's generally known as justice .

" The IDF’s spokesperson told Ynet that the army is exploring legal ways to keep out from its ranks teens with criminal records related to their involvement n violent activities against security officials during the disengagement. "

We do not want violent criminals in our Army ..... same reason you were never accepted by the IDF I expect KW .

Don't you have laws to keep criminals out of the army generally? Or do you make this specific exclusion for political agitators alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophra
    I agree. Ben Gurion was wrong in handing members of the Irgun over to the British for justice ...... we should have shot them ourselves .. just as we shot the Altalena traitors down like the dogs they were .

I guess you're making a point there, what is it?

Ophra
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocrates
    I guess you're making a point there, what is it?
    That when needs must Medio..... we can be as down and dirty nasty as our right wing can be ... do not be fooled into confusing the so called Israeli "Left" with Liberalism or your version of American Democrats ... there is no comparison .
    Now is the time we teach those that think they are above our Laws to think again .
    "Do not do unto others as you do not wish them to do unto you. That is the sum of the Law. The rest is comentary. Go and learn it"--Rabbi Hille (1st c, BCE)

Tony Montana says Ola, ju beetches

Yeah yeah sure sure, horse's heads in the beds and feet first into the shredders. I get it.

Thread Information